Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-12-2015, 04:18 AM
Master
Color Green and Purple light

Most of the time when I close my eyes I see a green sphere shape that morphs into a magnificent purple then starts over again and keeps repeating. I try to watch or " not watch" these shapes and they begin to take form but I either look and it begins to fade or its difficult to make out exactly what it is. I often feel what it is too which helps me to interpret what I can.

But what is this? Its something that is pretty much constant now but wasn't before. Using my mind in this way does make my head hurt too so how can I help this? Would love to know what this is in more detail and how to develop this further :)

Thanks,
Rose
Old 18-12-2015, 07:47 PM
Master
I have had the same experience. I have realized a lot of the time that the head pain is from straining your eyes when they are closed and trying to "look" up when your eyes are closed.

I've found that when the purple appears it feels like a pool of consciousness, moving almost like water. Gently try and see yourself immersing yourself in that purple, see yourself being surrounded by it.

Once I did this and began to wade in the waters of the pool of consciousness I began to "see" more and not have to try so hard with my physical eyes.

At first it takes time and I know were all so eager to "see" but the greatest lesson that I've learned is that you get the best results when you're not trying and that the more you do this the less you will end up straining and causing yourself head pain.

Some other advice is stay hydrated. Meditating can dehydrate you and that can cause a lot of head pain.

Keep posting your progress
Old 18-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Master
Ah cool, glad to hear youve had the same :) Yes I feel like I watch it move and looking up to, I will try what you suggested. I think I have done that but the feeling of it coming around me and I guess progressing makes me jump or get excited and it fades away haha of course I need to practice.

Ive noticed when I watch the blobs or ask them to come closer the size of the energy gets bigger as they come closer, and sometimes as it swishes away I see a face and it pixels slowly away if that makes sense but I still feel what I felt when I saw it.

Ah yes I drink lots of water to help with diet, its like it aches and as soon as I close it off it stops, sometimes resulting in a headache but I tend to find that happens if I become overwhelmed lol. I'll keep practicing see where this leads me :)
Old 18-12-2015, 08:32 PM
Master
I noticed the same thing! I started being able to make out faces and stuff like that but when I would really focus on the colorful blobs they would disappear...

Then one day about 8 months ago very intense red circles kept appearing like eyes right in front of my eyes. Eventually I realized they were the eyes of a Tiger. Sometimes when I close my eyes I still see them staring back at me but they only seem to appear when I'm really desperate for change in my life.

It's probably of course some metaphor for needing to face the problem head on... my subconscious telling me that I need to deal with things in a straightforward manner.

I like to think though that perhaps I have some sort of Tiger spirit guide helping me when my problems get very primal... It is my Chinese zodiac sign after all

Keep up the good work! Things will start to appear, just don't expect them to

Best of luck
Old 19-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Most of the time when I close my eyes I see a green sphere shape that morphs into a magnificent purple then starts over again and keeps repeating. I try to watch or " not watch" these shapes and they begin to take form but I either look and it begins to fade or its difficult to make out exactly what it is. I often feel what it is too which helps me to interpret what I can.

Hey LadyRose....

I had experienced this 'effect' as well some years ago when I was practicing closed-eyes meditation... I believe what is being sensed/observed is somehow related to melatonin being released the pineal gland - immediately after you wake up in the morning if you keep your eyes closed you should oberve the same visual effect. There have been some other threads about this not long ago - I left some replies in these threads explaining my thoughts on this experience in greater detail....

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=91583
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=94544

~WOLF
Old 21-12-2015, 03:15 PM
Seeker
I experience seeing a beautiful bright lavender light often when shutting my eyes and relaxing or meditating. I know that my inner light is indeed this color so I find great comfort in immersing myself in the warm loving glow. Hoping you can find the same comfort in your light with some practice. Best wishes