Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-07-2021, 05:11 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
We cannot experience the unchanging, but the unchanging does allow the experience of change.
We are the unchanging and the changing continuously unfolds within It. I don't know if 'experience' is the right word but for myself I would say it's evident and self-revealing. It's largely overlooked because it's very, very subtle.
Old 30-07-2021, 06:53 PM
Ghaleon

Apologies but i have to be frank...Anger is a low vibratory emotion and is not good to have overall. There are some exceptions like being angry about injustices, the state of the world and so on. Also, anger in used to "fuel" people competition wise and it can help them but this varies person to person of whom is in the competitive field. Regardless of "why" a person or being otherwise gets angry its not something that raises your vibration, it of course lowers it.
Old 30-07-2021, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
We cannot experience the unchanging, but the unchanging does allow the experience of change.
Possibly true, but I have no reason to believe it.
Old 31-07-2021, 03:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
I don't know if 'experience' is the right word but for myself I would say it's evident and self-revealing.
That is simply beautifully said. Self revealing. Self creating.
We don't even have to know about it, to experience it. Everything is made by it. From it. Of it. Through it. With it. For it. As it. Etc.
As all is one and one is all.

I think the pure form of it is lonely. Alone. Al one. And this all oneness aloneness is like a bottomless vessel and source for infinite dreams. And then dreams of all of this infinite infinity eternally evermore infinitely.

I see some people wanna take all of the infinite illusions to the next level. Recreate infinity in a completely new way. Unify every single aspect on every single dimension of it. Break the barrier between heaven and earth. And manifest embodied infinity on planet earth. I can only hope for the best and cheer them on, from the sidelines, while hoping for the best.
Old 31-07-2021, 06:17 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
neither. Ireland. lol.
Put those dooks up.
Old 31-07-2021, 06:44 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Upon attaining lucidity one realizes there's only the Dreamer and by virtue of that realization the Dreamer, dream plot, dream body, dream scenery and dream characters are all one and the same. That's the Absolute reality.
Yeah I get that. I have a kind of a 'switch modes' thing going on sometimes that first happened when I was doing mediumship. It's difficult to explain but it feels like my frequencies change.

Quote:
Attainment of lucidity within a dream isn't a product of a dream mind and dream thoughts. It's beyond that. A Gnosis or Realization. It's a "Knowing" beyond knowing.
I've spent a fair bit of time going 'past the mind' because I haven't felt that confident with my own in the past, for one reason or another. When I find that Knowing it doesn't feel like the mind any more, it's in the same 'waveband' as the mediumship.

Quote:
This is probably why all these discussions go sideways. It's a feature of trying to reason it out within duality. It can't be reasoned out to any degree of accuracy and we each attempt to convey it within our own constrained condition using the limited tools available. LOL!
For me it's an experience beyond experience, you know you've experienced something 'beyond' but there's there's no explaining it and you can't guide other people to replicate it, they either get it or they don't. And people 'get it' in different ways too.

Quote:
The lucid dream analogy resonates for me because I experienced the waking equivalent. Sure I had been almost obsessed with consciousness studies and meditating for a good decade with a smattering of lucid dream work and had just begun exploring Advaita but when it happened it wasn't a product of intellect. It just happened like being struck by lightning. Like becoming lucid in a dream. Beyond that I can't even begin to explain it.
This is where the mediumship but works for me, because it goes beyond the intellect. I can sit there and ruminate thoughts all day and they'll always have the same experience, which is kinda interesting sometimes. Then the frequencies can change and the answer will come, and it feels as though I've always known it. Just for a few moments it feels as though I've slipped into 'mediumship mode'. The interesting thing is that everything from 'mediumship mode' is validated, because one of the first things is to give people proof of survival so that they know I'm talking to their Loved One.
Old 01-08-2021, 02:46 AM
Master
I used to be able to acces that lucid dream reality, quasi physical, 5th dimension where time and space are more fluid, and one can acces any probable reality from the present. Also able to shift consciousness out of body, during broad day standing tall and fully waking day light present moment physical time space reality here and now experience. My consciousness was so flexible it could literally become a pen on a table. That was just one of the miracles of being of that higher dimensional state of consciousness.

Then I thought about "losing that ability and not being able to stabilize my reality navigation." and I thought, what could I ever fall back towards, or unto, if I ever do get lost? Negative believes, fear based believes popped up, before I really was able to make the leap fully into the embracing of the 5th dimension.

I wondered, how do I know what I really want? Which reality I want to tune into? Am I really capable of creating my own reality forever? And the idea popped up, that it's all fake, if I am the creator of all of it, then I am the only being who exists forever, alone. All one.

This is where I got lost. Suddenly not wanting to be the creator of my own reality. And realising, that I could only create the experience of not being the creator of my own reality. It's like a prison from which there is no escape. I am forever responsible for everything. When I cannot even give rise to the sun. How am I going to be able to embody full responsibility for the eternal creation of my own reality? If I can choose bondage? How can I trust myself forever?

This is where I lost my orientation. From the 5th dimension. And basically got stuck in immeseruable suffering, confusion and despair.

Very rarely I still do experience tipping my toe into the 5th dimension. It is the most profound place to be. Where one knows everything and everything is perfectly made out of bliss. And everything and every experience that is made is always perfect, and this is clearly known. As a frequency of perception and consciousness that is able to know that greater knowing and have full acces to it, as it always exists.

Even now, I know that that place or state of consciousness or being or frequency or mode of perception, exists. Yet I am not able to acces it, because there is no way to identify it. To remember it. To reactivate it. Or to revisit it. For it is not even a place. It exists right here and now. On this planet earth. It is part of our greater non-physical consciousness. It is the source of all things. It is the current that flows through all things.

Yet there is no way to acces it. Also no way of remembering it, because the very ability to remember it, means, you are there. All knowing comes from that state of being. So wanting to be and abide in that state of profound clear knowing, doesn't cause one to be in that state. Even thinking about how it is possible to be in that state? It is nearly impossible to identify what actually causes one to enter that state. And how one can do it, especially if not in that state of being. From that state of being, everything happens present moment in eternal bliss. There is no "getting there." yet to realise one self to be there, means one is in that state, that is capable of realising it also. And what it also truely all is. Everything. That is known so clearly and profoundly and blissfully. Only evermore answers upon answers upon answers and endless streams of inspiration never endingly... The inspirations are so profound that even one tiny mist drop particle of it would make a grown man cry in unspeakable joy. And there was infinite of it, not in a dream, but clear waking breathing living fully embodied KNOWING evermore and endlessly. Limitless.

And then here I am only questions upon questions. Everlasting questions. I guess I coulden't accept that it is a relative state of being and temporary experience. And this issue always gets me out of that state of being. The inability to "stay" there in the knowing where all my knowing is. It is like I know the soul source essence of everything that exists, which causes me to appreciate the further specific extensions of all of that tenfold as it expresses through physical timespace reality in its further more expanding specific expressions of its already endless magnificence and brilliance, as much as I already appreciate the source and my clear realised full blown awareness of all of it.

And I wonder, why cant I have acces to this greater knowing of my source all of the time? It is right here and now, always, my source of being, source of all being and becoming. Why am I experiencing a lack of awareness of it? Right now too, but why ever? Why ever. If it is so magnificent and brilliant. And so worthy to abide in that state of knowing. Why does it have to be temporary for me? And I don't even want to know the answer, because the answer can only come or be realised or truely consciously received, when I am truely there IN the Knowing, where all the knowing is. Where all my knowing is. Where ALL knowing is. And I wanna ask how to get there, but I cannot know it, without first already BEING there.

And this being is where all the seperation began for me. I realised that from my state of being, I had acces to all beings. Yet I also had acces to the inability to know it all forever. And this split, basically ended me. Tore me appart. It is the greatest contrast and duality and contradiction that I have experienced and the most painful one aswell. It is eternally unacceptable. That the true being is just a relative state. That we always got acces to it, but we also always got acces to the inability to acces it.

I haven't really been able to return to "it" ever since. And the path towards it was one of tremendous difficulty, trial, hardship, and endless sacrifice. Now I live without "it" even tho "it" is the only thing that can ever be sufficient. Everything pales in comparison to "it". Years upon years of forgetting everything, one thing I cannot forget, that everything means nothing without "it". No matter how much I try to make it mean something or not try.

In physical terms, it feels like someone took "it" away from me, or I accidentally and unknowingly and unintentionally, somehow someway blocked it from my being, and took myself out of that state. Even tho there is no memory of how I got there or how it went. All I know is that it is always there and always will be. But I got no acces to it. For a long time. Where one second without "it", is the worst nightmare. And I have been experiencing being without "it" for so many years, that I do not even count the years anymore. I simply cannot remember anymore when I lost acces to "it".

And all that time, I have been waiting for "it", hoping for "it", looking for "it". And I still don't know what "it" is, for without "it" I cannot know anything. "It" is the very containment and Source of all my knowing. And I cannot even find 1 single that I know! Not even a spoon! A chair... An idea. Nothing. I cannot find one tiny little grain of "it" anywhere in all of my beingness. And I keep looking in every aspect of my beingness, from all points of view and dimensions of experience. I cannot find "it", for without "it" I cannot even know what "it" is.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:37 AM
Master
Realising "it" is a relative state of being. I have also tried to do the opposite, like giving "it" up. And focusing away from it. But I cannot succeed, because all pains are relative to it. And the ability to reach a greater pain/suffering and deviation from "it" is endless... And eternal and infinite. There is no ending to how much more painful it can get. And it hurts also so much because it is unnecessary to deliberately intentionally or unintentionally deviate from "it" in any way shape or form.

And every single being has a point where they are no longer willing to continue to increase the suffering. Even if they lose all freedom, usually the death experience breaks that unnecessary self contradiction and painful discordant deviation from "it". Altho that point usually happens when death is believed to no longer be sufficient. It is the total losing of faith and the absolute despairing extreme of deviation from "it." Source of all that exists.

Yet, I have been allowed by "it" to have experienced all of that eternal pain, without even a single scratch on my body. And it has not availed me to any degree. Except the absolute realisation that all suffering is eternally unnecessery. And I am not able to teach this or give this knowing to anyone. But it does allow me to transcend all suffering. By simply letting it go. Yet the lack of suffering will always be irrelevant. For all suffering is relative to "it". And thus, all suffering only validates that "it" exists. And the deviation from "it" sadly exists aswell.

And I have tried to understand why... But I cannot go further than the eternal everlasting suffering. And yet there is no end to how much further one can go in the suffering. There is no limit to our ability to deviate from "it". Yet I cannot even find one step that I can make towards it. Towards the alignment with it. I only know how not to deviate from "it" and thus experience less suffering.

Yet all the good things in my life. Are but remnants of what remains of what I have experienced from "it". And the mercy is such that it fades away, but does not ever die. For "it" exists as and at the source, no matter how incapable I am of realising "it". And I also learned that no matter how much I protest, that it is MY SOURCE AND SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO KNOW "IT". All this protest does not give me any knowing or realisation of "it".

And meditating, helps me surrender to "it" and everything that comes from "it". And sometimes unintentionally allow vague fragments of realisation of it that are like fading dreams or awarenesses, very brief. And people become angry "no! You need to focus on it! It is your fault that you do not focus on it! It fades because you ignore it!" and they do not know... That I am never caught off guard. And when it is there, I focus on it. And when it fades before me, I just remain still focusing on my memory of a brief fragment of awareness of it, for hours on end. And it doesn't cause it to be here more for me. To visit my awareness more or less.

It's funny that my life is based on something that I do not even know. And am incapable of knowing or realising. And I do not complain, not because I cannot complain. But because I am not allowed to complain, for all eternity.

Give up the struggle they say... And they do not realise, that they will have to give up the struggle for all eternity, deliberately, and intentionally, consciously. Without end. And forever. Because "it" will always be a relative experience. So to give up the struggle, again and again and again. It is easy. But to be consistent... It is a struggle, but the only struggle worth its effort. Surrendering again and again and again. Forever. No amount of time spend in bliss will ever be enough, amount to anything or change anything. For the struggle will always return and one needs to always be ready to give it up. In infinite and endless and eternal ways. There is no end to infinite existence. No exit, no escape. There is only existence, and the allowing of all of it and everything, or the suffering of not allowing of not allowing all of it.
Old 01-08-2021, 10:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Lucid dreaming is a way to bliss and silence. or when someone becomes open to bliss and silence lucid dreams happen to help pave the way and clear out the pathways.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 01-08-2021, 08:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Lucid dreaming is a way to bliss and silence. or when someone becomes open to bliss and silence lucid dreams happen to help pave the way and clear out the pathways.
Yes, it is the natural production of dmt that is thought to be related to that. And I find most people who take some kind of dmt, still describe having similar experiences, especially the story they explain of seeing the one and all, infinite being of existence, or God source, from a universal cosmic perspective. and also dmt related near death experiences. where for example, a soldier who's carried his commerades back home, when they were dead, describing seeing them before dying, being told they are going to carry him home now.
Yet a conscious waking person taking dmt describe just as transcending of experiences of mind boggling source of creativity.

It seems like it is related to giving the consciousness some kind of permission slip, to acces different dimensions of here and now of experience. And transcend the usual dimensional consciousness to a different dimension of experience. Also people who make contact with some multi dimensional entity also describe lucid dreams where they validate that they did make contact with those multi dimensional beings/consciousness' in physical reality, such as extra terrestrial uap or ufo, witness'.

But also the common meditation experience where one simply let goes and opens up and allows, and experience a third eye opening, but the veil is pierced in a dimensional reality transcending experience. Where one can experience being transported completely to a different reality time track altogether, momentarily, to experience readiness/willingness levels to transcend any linear experience of reality.

And dream recall is also related to openness and willingness to open up the awareness to the greater all that is. It is really a consciousness thing. The consciousness does not need the dmt perhaps, but the dmt phenomenon is related to those things of consciousness experiences.

It occurs upon birth, sleep and death. Dmt. But also upon meditation. If one is open enough to allow for such a dimensional shift/transcending of usual consciousness. And it always clears negative believe systems or thought patterns, that may be unconscious, as the experience that is so lucid and conscious, instantly causes those fears or discordant thought forms to come to the surface, consciously literally manifest, to allow for a full blown transcending, or fear based shut down of the third eye, closing again.

But taking the phsysical supply of dmt, or some external source, is like "being forced" into the experience, even tho it is a decision made by the self, it indicates some unreadiness that one feels the need to "force" the experience unto themselves. Yet there are still some interesting experiences that come out of that being shared. And it is difficult to integrate all of those experiences and it does require a willingness and openness and readiness.

The same is true for sleeping, sometimes people are only ready for it when they completely shut down all consciousness and completely let go of themselves, to sub consciously experience the dream to limitting variety relative degrees of openness, depending on dream recall ability, that indicates also the lucidity of the dream.

Every dream is really a lucid dream. But meditating, and expanding awareness, causes more of that lucidity to be remembered. And there it is more lucid. And that also changes what one remembers from those dreams. And also what one is able to acces from those other dimensions/aspects of their own consciousness.

And what people experience as a true third eye opening, is very similar if not the same, as consciously shifting dimension of consciousness/frequency, when they consciously enter the dream, where the body experiences vibrations that diminishes physical awareness, during wake initiated lucid dreaming, which is similarly experienced during advanced meditatianary practices. It is all related to dmt and the pineal gland and third eye for some reason. As the seat of the soul as some describe it.

But ofcourse, the meditation practice of transcending consciousness, is the best form, most stabilized form, of deliberate conscious accessing of different aspects / dimensions of consciousness. Because it happens fully consciously intentionally and deliberately and naturally, and one is able to really Blend the different levels of consciousness and express/acces it even more so while wide awake aswell.

But yeah, any fear based believe or negative believe system, really have to be cleared, and is also being cleared, by and for those experiences. And that can be a bit overwhelming for some. And if it is overwhelming, it means they are not ready to let go of those fears, as they still hold some attraction power for them, anda re thus not ready to transcend their consciousness fully into the multi dimensional reality of existence. In a more conscious way.

And there will always be greater states of consciousness and awareness to achieve and allow. So there is no rush. And especially zero insistence, when it comes to these experiences. As insistence is a powerful indicator and accurate indicator of the presence of resistance. That does not allow any experience, nor indicate any readiness for the experience.

So if a dream recall is enough, it can be enough and sufficient practice to raise consciousness in balanced ways, coupled with meditation, that also helps dream recall to such extend that it changes definition of dreams altogether, as all is a dream. And to realise there are infinite illusions, to be experienced, and chosen to be allowed the experiencing of them. In also infinite different ways, and modes, and perceptions and perspectives. And levels of frequency and modes of percpetion and consciousness and dimensions of experience. As all is one and one is all.

So there will always be an ever expanding awakening to more of all that is. Even awakening into more forgetfulness. And then remembering the purpose of all of that. Endless ways and pathways. And there is always an ever motion forward. Even going back in time, is still going forward. From the ever here and now. Where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now, on all levels of dimensions and consciousness, all co-creating the massive interdimensional experience of all the ways that existence has of coming to know itself from all the different points of view that we all are being and becoming evermore here and now, ever new, and different and infinitely unique in scope and depth, and ever expanding in evermore motion forward of infinite ever expanding infinitely creative and co-creative veils of self reflective and mutli dimensional nature of consciousness.