Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2020, 06:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
So far Pt1. 37 replies over 4 days. Pt2 67 replies 759 views over 2 days. Hmmm.

And your point is?
Old 05-09-2020, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
And your point is?
Engagement........

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 05-09-2020, 06:36 PM
Master
It will all make sense in Pt3 the finale

Just a reminder, I know I have touched on a subject that is sensitive, personal and at best controversial. The reason(s) I have structured all of this, this way was to summarise (the best I could and condense it) and get the information needed to be conveyed to bring the interests of all labels in one go. The for's, the against and the fence-sitters.
As I have said be patient, It will all make sense to you all the method to my madness as to why and how I am doing this. It will benefit all if not on a global scale, an individual one at best. So please, chillax. The best is yet to come.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 05-09-2020, 07:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Engagement........

Then you have all you could desire......
Old 05-09-2020, 07:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you & thanks to Janielee also.
That PM was rude and uncalled for imho. I wouldn't take it to heart though...I don't know what they expect to get out of a spiritual forum.

Having said all that I did, there is one interpretation of Covid that went unmentioned and deserves mention - Certificate Of Vaccination ID.

There seems little doubt that the authorities wish to increase surveillance of us all to the point where it impinges and intrudes upon our sense of privacy. Maybe it has something to do with data mining, digital currency, social credit system, tracking our carbon footprint in a resource based economy, preventing crime or all of the above. Whatever the case, we are heading towards a world run by artificial intelligence...which is scary in and of itself.

There are plans in the works for a global identification system called a "Covi-pass" and Ireland has recently introduced a "Health Passport" to ensure that people are tested before having access to transport, places of employment, crowded areas and whatnot...and whether the virus is real or not, it DOES provide a good excuse to usher in this surveillance technology where the tracking and tracing apps have hitherto failed.

Whether it is because of Globalisation or a NWO, there is no doubt that governments everywhere are eager for this top down control and the power that goes along with it. My feeling is that the virus itself IS real, but the impact has been widely exaggerated to take advantage of a system that governments all over the world have been eager to implement.

Darwinian evolution from monkeys is disproved once again: evolution okay, but not from monkeys, maybe ostrich and sheep :(

My sad joke aside, on Dr. Mercola's website there is a lot of information about cause, prevention, cures, statistics, interviews, context. For example:
How Medical Technocracy Made the Plandemic Possible
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...id= 957371917
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-09-2020, 07:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Darwinian evolution from monkeys is disproved once again: evolution okay, but not from monkeys, maybe ostrich and sheep :(

My sad joke aside, on Dr. Mercola's website there is a lot of information about cause, prevention, cures, statistics, interviews, context. For example:
A very good find. 2+min into it she says, "Anthony Fauci is not a virologist, but an immunologist". So who will be benefiting from the "vaccine" rollout?... I wonder?

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 05-09-2020 at 08:18 PM.
Old 05-09-2020, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

Thank you for sharing this. Absolutely brilliant. A lot of the info correlates to much of what has already been discussed and more.

Near the end when she talks about Bill Gates's TED Talk and his formula. How people need to be reduced to lower Co2 zero. He is a madman! Co2 is as natural for the existence of life on the planet as is oxygen. How are you to control climate change with that? Shouldn't it be Co (Carbon Monoxide) be what needs to be reduced to combat climate change (sold to the one with their heads buried in the sand, as the auctioneer's gavel slams down)? Ahh, but the conspiracy theory is that it's not for climate change, its for population reduction change.

Old 05-09-2020, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
The penny dropped when I read it the second time.

Old 05-09-2020, 09:11 PM
Master

I'd like to bring up what is in the vaccines. ALL vaccines, folks.

First off this gal is a forensic nurse and she exposes what is actually in vaccines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Loj15d6vQ2g&t=138s

If you don't want to believe her you might check out Judy Mikovits, Ph.D She is a virologist. Some claim she is the most censored person in the world. She was research director at the Whittemore Peterson Institute (WPI), a private research center in Reno, Nevada. She has butt heads more than one time with Anthony Fouci.

She found a link between animal parts used in vaccines and chronic illnesses. Of course she was disgraced, jailed with no charges ever filed, and ruined and forced to file for bankruptcy after 30 years of service. Furthermore she has never been allowed inside of a courtroom to prove her innocence.

She explains that the human body has the most advanced immune system on the planet. Animals do not have an advanced immune system. So when they use mouse parts in our vaccines we are actually exposing our immune system by injecting harmful pathogens into our bodies, thus bypassing our wonderful immune system.

She says many diseases otherwise non-existent a few decades ago like autism and chronic fatigue syndrome are now common. She links these diseases to vaccines. You can do the research for yourself and choose which side of the fence you want to be on.

She also has two books Plague and Plague of Corruption; Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science. Her co-author is Kent Heckenlively JD

'Nother reason not to get any vaccines.

Good threads, OP. I've had so many threads shut down I didn't dare start one like this.
Old 05-09-2020, 11:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I'd like to bring up what is in the vaccines. ALL vaccines, folks.

First off this gal is a forensic nurse and she exposes what is actually in vaccines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Loj15d6vQ2g&t=138s

If you don't want to believe her you might check out Judy Mikovits, Ph.D She is a virologist. Some claim she is the most censored person in the world. She was research director at the Whittemore Peterson Institute (WPI), a private research center in Reno, Nevada. She has butt heads more than one time with Anthony Fouci.

She found a link between animal parts used in vaccines and chronic illnesses. Of course she was disgraced, jailed with no charges ever filed, and ruined and forced to file for bankruptcy after 30 years of service. Furthermore she has never been allowed inside of a courtroom to prove her innocence.

She explains that the human body has the most advanced immune system on the planet. Animals do not have an advanced immune system. So when they use mouse parts in our vaccines we are actually exposing our immune system by injecting harmful pathogens into our bodies, thus bypassing our wonderful immune system.

She says many diseases otherwise non-existent a few decades ago like autism and chronic fatigue syndrome are now common. She links these diseases to vaccines. You can do the research for yourself and choose which side of the fence you want to be on.

She also has two books Plague and Plague of Corruption; Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science. Her co-author is Kent Heckenlively JD

'Nother reason not to get any vaccines.

Good threads, OP. I've had so many threads shut down I didn't dare start one like this.
Slugs & snails & puppy dogs tails. Yep, the vaccines are designed to inhibit, if not destroy the immune system whatever it is that they put in it.

Closed Thread