Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-01-2022, 05:17 PM
Julius89

Opening of Bindu point (Chakra)

In few last times when I meditate, I feel gentle tingling and flow of energy in Bindu point (Chakra) it open up bit by bit I already done significant inner work on all other Chakras. Also my Spirit is very active and awake in dreams exploring non-physical world's. One morning I received message from the spiritual world that they keep me alone because people won't believe me what I've seen exploring non-physical dimensions of existence until I finish my spiritual transformation ✨ 🙏. So I keep doing my spiritual work in alone time.
Old 15-01-2022, 06:03 PM
Never heard of the Bindu point?

Not many have heard of the Bindu Chakra....since it isn't the Third eye, nor the Crown Chakra.
In most Yoga books the Bindu Chakra isn't mentioned, but in Tantra Yoga great importance is given
to the healing and rejuvenating effects it.
Kind of in the middle of the brain.
The Fountain of Youth...where flows Amrita ..Nectar of the Gods, Divine Nectar. (which is very real)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-01-2022, 07:20 PM
Julius89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Not many have heard of the Bindu Chakra....since it isn't the Third eye, nor the Crown Chakra.
In most Yoga books the Bindu Chakra isn't mentioned, but in Tantra Yoga great importance is given
to the healing and rejuvenating effects it.

The Fountain of Youth...where flows Amrita ..Nectar of the Gods, Divine Nectar. (which is very real)

Nectar of Gods is spiritual energy consisting of subtle particles which doesn't belong to physical world when it flows through body it makes it healthy and young. This Chakra is portal to Spirit. Most downloads of information I received through third eye and crown Chakra but at last few times I received more information from Spirit directly through Bindu.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 15-01-2022 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 16-01-2022, 12:16 PM
Master
So this Bindu is a spot on the pineal gland. The pineal is connected to the Crown chakra. (many say the 3rd eye, this is incorrect. 3rd eye is pituitary)

Also the pineal gland gets activated with the method of Joe Dispenza, when you get the energy up from your pelvic area into the brain to the pineal. This gland will then start to transform its normal hormone and if you go on this will transform in yet another one. If memory serves this last one is DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) which causes the feeling of ecstasy.
You then get in Gamma brainwaves otherwise the pineal doesn't do that.

Others call this "Kundalini Rising". Same thing.

In any case, enjoy your process!
Old 16-01-2022, 01:07 PM
Julius89

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So this Bindu is a spot on the pineal gland. The pineal is connected to the Crown chakra. (many say the 3rd eye, this is incorrect; 3rd eye is pituitary)

Also the pineal gland gets activated with the method of Joe Dispenza, when you get the energy up from your pelvic area into the brain to the pineal.
Unfortunately many people tend to take psychedelic substances to get DMT trips without knowing that human body by consciously meditation and breathing can produce and store enough DMT to induce on natural ways trips into non-physical dimensions when you fall a sleep it will keep your Spirit active and in mode of exploration.

One of my great trip into non-physical when I visited one of my ancestors ❤ and bringing her gift which heal her and she came with me to one place helped me to catch big bull shark then I spoke with some fishermen's and eat portion of shark and that heal me and I brought something into this dimension in form of new information and knowledge.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 16-01-2022 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 16-01-2022, 03:32 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So this Bindu is a spot on the pineal gland - The pineal is connected to the Crown chakra.
Also the pineal gland gets activated with the method of Joe Dispenza, when you get the energy up from your pelvic area into the brain to the pineal. This gland will then start to transform its normal hormone....
Excellent, FC. So it is a spot ''on'' - not the actual pineal gland? Oh.
Too bad we have to shortened quotes to 2-3 sentences.

(Good time to mention that to Julius, new here.) :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-01-2022, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Excellent, FC. So it is a spot ''on'' - not the actual pineal gland? Oh.
Too bad we have to shortened quotes to 2-3 sentences.
yes, on the pineal, embedded in a fluid. Since the pineal itself isn't large -less than 1 cm long!- this point likely is quite small.

And the short quotes indeed is a pain.
Old 16-01-2022, 05:42 PM
Ascender
Ave Julius!
You must be in the same lineage of another member here, nice to see you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius89
Unfortunately many people tend to take psychedelic substances to get DMT trips without knowing that (...)
I think it's a shame if people only rely on psychedelics to reach these states.
But if psychedelics are used as an appetizer let's say, I don't find them detrimental or contradictory.

It's a bit like alcohol. It can be beneficial for some practices but if you only rely on it, the experience will be quite limited.
Old 16-01-2022, 05:48 PM
Master

https://www.chakras.net/energy-centers/bindu/meditation
Old 16-01-2022, 06:06 PM
Hindi speaking members, a question - re that link

Correct me if I'm wrong, Hindi speakers here...the 3rd eye is Ajna.
'Agya' is a wish, command, instruction from a Guru to their devotee to follow, no?
I followed Agya, as if my life depended on it!

(I liked the link, kris, don't get me wrong. Sweet.)
A lot of visualization and wishful thinking, tho, to have Nectar flow, from my exp. Good luck...my thought is:
It could lead the sincere student to disappointment, resulting in...well, who's to say.
I hope I'm wrong. That's why the actual way to have the Nectar flow, before the internet, was from the Guru to the
prepared devotee/student..so they would not be disappointed.
It takes preparation to acquire the desire and steadfastness to
discipline one's self to attain the earnestness it requires to have Nectar flow.
Um, again, from my experience...even with the grace of the teacher, guru, master, or yogi.