Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-01-2022, 03:44 PM
Master
A karmic connection can be intense but it is not a twin flame connection

I also felt compelled to share this, the "nudge" to share this for anyone who would need to read it. Again it's okay if you disagree

Based on experiences: A karmic connection can be very intense, and can be easily mistaken for a twin flame - but a karmic connection is not a twin flame

While a karmic connection can be necessary - the intensity is mainly because a karmic connection is meant to be 1) temporary 2) based on sharing certain mirrored wounds. It can even feel exciting, but it's still temporary

As human wounds can be very deep and intense, so can the karmic connection

This is why it's necessary to look at ourselves as individuals, see the inner work that we need to work on - look at what we accept, what we reject, what we repress and hold back. Because once we realize we can be happy as we are, and that we can heal, we can release the karmic ties that are long overdue - for the soulmate connection and twin flame connection that truly matter in life
Old 07-01-2022, 04:10 PM
Master
My soulmates are having children—- and I know deep down they belong to the ‘one’ (the one being their soulmate,twin flame) and I know in the future the they will have to change their time continuums with the one not the husband- I know they are gifts-while the one is away fighting life for the life of magic and teleportation and matter and MAPS—- these karmic connections that are temporary and the true manifestation will be revealed in good order and time—- it can be hard because of freedom but while the soulmate is practicing the one these accidents happen- and are only established in the future where the truth will come about—- it’s just reincarnation that’s in the way- which is also temporary- great post thanks for sharing—- these karmic ties can be the worst thing to happen but love is what keeps it all going—- they are presents for their true love—-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 07-01-2022, 05:56 PM
Izz, I agree, fully!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-01-2022, 06:50 PM
asearcher

That's beautifully put:)

I think it is all in us, that we want to make everything alright again, there's that yearning for that.

Last edited by asearcher : 07-01-2022 at 08:56 PM.
Old 08-01-2022, 07:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Izz, I agree, fully!!
Yea I think that in some cases the karmic connection has been there for a test,
to see if one is prepared for the real thing
Old 08-01-2022, 07:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Yea, I'm not ready. Take it away, please. I'm good without it.

Try visualizing in your 3rd eye "burning" the karmic contract if it helps
Old 08-01-2022, 09:00 AM
Master
I understand Green.Heals

I wish you healing and relief
Old 08-01-2022, 10:20 AM
Izz...do you know about the 'Bump connection'!?
Hahahaha, what a name for something I experienced profoundly!
Rob Schwartz coined it, I think.

It's when we have a plan, like a Flow Chart of what our soul wants to learn or heal from by being here.
But, the catch, we have free will and can veer from the 'plan'. (I laugh cuz that's what I did! For years.)
But, we made an agreement with a buddy that if we did that, they would appear in our life
maybe just for a short time and Bump us back onto the path that we wanted before we came here!!
Wild, huh?
Gosh, I love this Brilliant System.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-01-2022, 01:53 PM
Master
Miss Hepburn, I haven't heard of that term but that sounds interesting :)
Old 08-01-2022, 02:45 PM
Master
2022 - I'm grateful to see all the lessons about how and why certain karmic ties should be cut off.
Some things can't be expressed in words