Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-01-2022, 04:41 PM
Master
Soulmates feel you touching them from afar?

Has anyone had anything related to feeling touches or kisses from afar with soulmates ???

sometimes I hug my soulmate and kiss her by thinking of her or feel her body close to mine while cuddling down… and it feels like I’m touching her as if she was there??! Like a poltergeist… these extreme feelings of overwhelming (like life like body(in energy and ghost like outlines) that when I settle down it feels like we are in each other’s arms.. have you experienced anything like this before?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 05-01-2022, 04:56 PM
Master
Yes, although I didn't have the negative connotations with it.
It was totally beautiful to feel him touch me even though he was 155 kms from me :) He experienced a similar thing.
Old 05-01-2022, 05:04 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't know whose the soul touch is of but I often feel someone is holding my hand while I over think stuff or when I feel a bit down.
Old 05-01-2022, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
even though he was 155 kms from me :)

Wow! That’s good to know it was reciprocated … did you have any other stuff happen 100 Kim’s apart?

Old 05-01-2022, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual_wave
I don't know whose the soul touch is of but I often feel someone is holding my hand while I over think stuff or when I feel a bit down.
Awww, that’s beautiful—-

Old 05-01-2022, 09:07 PM
asearcher

i feel it quite a lot that someone, something touches me and very much so during meditations, some stroke, some burn, some cold, but i think it can be various spirits or energies. i have described this before but would wake up actually first thinking there was someone very close next to me, could feel different with my hand too as i was very shocked as i felt something there but nothing there, think i touched his? leg. i lift the cover and could not see anything except my own body parts being pressured as if there was a real body there. the body if that is what it was did not budge. i was very shocked. i know this all may sound as if i made it up. i went out of bed and out. i still don't get it.

but knowing who it is, the kind of experience you two had must be so wonderful:)
Old 06-01-2022, 05:07 AM
Viswa

Hello All.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual_wave
Soul touch

I think now there is something I need to share.

I welcome anyone shall reply to this and bring their perceptions.

I read about Soulmates in few scriptures/religion, where there is a bondage between souls from many previous incarnations, like Lila in Yoga Vasishta, a queen who found a soulmate who is not her spouse (King) and the King couldn't separate those two and killed them whereafter they reunited in next life, three days back seen the Titanic scene where Rose reunites with Jack, Shirdi Sai Baba reunites with his mother even after enlightenment being found his bondage with her for many incarnations, Ramakrishna found Sarada, Vishnu and Rudra and many deities have their consorts, few speak of Mary of Magdala and Jesus (Husband-wife or Teacher-Disciple), Radha on Krishna, Rukmini on Krishna (where Rukmini didn't knew how Krishna looks like but fall in Love without knowing, some kind of unknown bondage) and there are many such religious stories.

Soul mate?
Is it real?
Is it applicable only for finding a spouse or also to a friend,mentor,Guru,etc..?
Is everyone capable to find one such or it happens only for a few?
Do every soul mates lives eternally bonded after finding one or living together or separate or far doesn't matter in this case?

Is it true and possible?

Thanks in Advance.
Old 06-01-2022, 08:16 AM
asearcher

Hi Viswa, I think we have many soulmates, more than we may think we have and can travel in soul groups, agreements before birth if there now is pre planning this, but that we only have one twin flame.

I had the most terrific dream that stayed with me for a long time when I was a child. I came from a family where being religious was out of the question, and spiritual issues too, it wasn't discussed. What I am trying to point out here is that there couldn't have been any channels where this came through to me before what happened in the dream. So in the dream there was what I now understand is a spirit guide and I was shown the universe and had all kinds of amazing experiences out there and then we came to a world where there was this beautiful ocean and it was then trying to explain to me - what I now believe is the twin flame philosophy - as I went down under the ocean and came up to the surface there was another me opposite of me, and it was me, came out of me as me out of me. I just remember this radiant and then confusing image as I understood that me, opposite of me, was male, and I was female. I wasn't old at all when I had this dream, too young to be thinking in these terms. It got to be too much for me so I woke up. I never really knew what twin flame was until I came on to this forum and members writing about it. The ones you describe could be twin flames maybe?

The way I understand it so far, reading about it is that twin flames have a romantic connection, anyone's free to tell me otherwise, I simply do not know from any own experience, I don't think I have met "me" in a male, romantic relationship.

Soulmates, twin flames reincarnates and their roles shifts, so - and this was a lot too for me to take in at first - in one life they can be your wife and in the next your mother, for me that was a hard pill to swallow at first. It depend on "the mission", learning experiences. The idea is then that we will get to our best potentials, reach that goal and we then do not have to be reincarnated. Some then still reincarnate as they need to help out others in their soul group advance as well. That is the idea. There are other ideas out there as well, I am trying to find out more about them at this point. Some believe we can change gender as well, from one life to the next, but will mostly be reincarnated as our original essence if that is female, mostly females then. Then there are those who believe as souls we simply are not gendered. As for me, my own experiences, is that when I am in an astral body I still feel gendered, but when I use other ways to function, using for instance "my inner eye","remote viewing" I don't feel gendered. Maybe it is just a feeling and I am out of line. I too can feel that for instance a love I used to have for an ex is not sexual or romantic but exist on a different level, and I can't help but think that deep down that is how all our loves for our loved ones really is, it is only dressed differently here on earth, tied to the roles we currently play.

I have come to understand that I have been still connected to few of my soulmates from my recent past life, I would have flashbacks, memories of them, then of their passing; one feeling the essence, knowing it was at total peace, harmony, the other a dream about, later checked - was true. I think I had unfinished business from that life, sudden ending, unexpected, traumatic, why I would have such access to it. I don't have any new flashbacks, memories from it now. Think we are all done now with it, thankfully. Usually reports show the children who remembers their past lives has unfinished business tied to it, usually it's death. There can be triggers too, other people (reincarnated with before), places, similar/same situations on replay causing the memories to be triggered in a waked state or dreams or meditations.

Last edited by asearcher : 06-01-2022 at 10:23 AM.
Old 06-01-2022, 02:05 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
as I went down under the ocean and came up to the surface there was another me opposite of me, and it was me, came out of me as me out of me. I just remember this radiant and then confusing image as I understood that me, opposite of me, was male, and I was female.
The ones you describe could be twin flames maybe?

Thank you asearcher. Before, I didn't knew the difference between 'twin flames' and 'soul mates'. You explained it beautifully by expressing your experiences.

It's mind blowing when you said about the 'me another me,etc..' - like one split into two, and act 'observer and observed' and shift roles.

It's heart-touching to come to know about your personal life. Blessed you are to get these experiences before knowing what they are.

As you said, that 'trigger', it is quite a rare thing I see. Not everyone notices it and it's wonderful you get to know that too, in bringing back the 'soul mates' touch too.

Happy to read your reply.

Yeah, I confused with 'soul mate' and 'twin flame', but when I gave a thought for a while - Nope, I am speaking about only soul mates but not twin flame. That is, two person don't have similar characters but being bonded for many lifes, and find out now whom they bonded with. Not about a twin flame with same character/resemblance.

Between Lila and her husband, and mother of Shirdi Sai, and many other examples I quoted, all about soul mates in my question.

So you say that, one might act as a 'trigger' for another to get to know their soul mate. Yeah, it may be. I don't have personal experience as such Soul Mates or Twin Flames. Don't know whether it might happen in future too. Hope I get to know such souls I bonded with, soon.

Thank you Ma'am and all.

Warm Regards,
Viswa.

Last edited by Viswa : 06-01-2022 at 03:11 PM.
Old 07-01-2022, 02:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
and upon waking, a hand pushed my hair to the side of my face, like if and when you're partner does so in the morning.

That’s sweet- I can understand how you might have felt quite freaked out… it is an all compassionate thing that takes a lot of energy to create and make it happen- but I suppose there’s a finite amount of energy being created just by being soulmates or twin flames- that allow this to happen—- subconsciously it’s happening always but we are too tuned into our other selfs for us to realise, at least on the Astra plane (we move around a lot- getting that quite time for the breakthrough to happen is hard but happens… on will is harder, to constantly touch your soulmate like this through the planes is more intimate than touching human to human ( other than the one you’ve been waiting for all your life… it can be hard not to want that smoothing connection that reinforces the actual of your subconscious… subconscious I don’t know if we should embrace it or see it as an invasion- but to those that happen with soulmates and twin flames it’s hardly a subconscious thing- it’s almost arrogant over anything that ‘just happens’- mastering touching someone over the astral plan is much easier than said than done- these usually come at time where we need it the most…