Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-11-2021, 05:04 PM
Master
In time movie

There’s this movie: in time—- where they have a year of payment when they are 16 or 18—- it’s considered like a watch, the less they have , they time out and die—- but you can get robbed or hijacked for your watch- clock… a rich man gives Justin his century’s- and times him self out.. the consent is intrinsically to death And the afterlife- while many run to survive the minutes… the clock going to zero means death; which is a nice concept- if your poor you know your going to reincarnate—- the movie doesn’t say anything about reincarnation but they stay young.. the gentleman that gave Justin his clock was 105 years old in ‘real life’ the more time you have the more immortal you are… they have time zones and cost of living keeps rising(which they pay from their clock) the interesting thing about it; is the more time they have the less they watch their clock and less running for every second is a second leads to death… it’s a bright green colour the clock.. and it’s interesting for a numerous reasons—- described here as a way out - the clocks are made when the avarta is made- the concept of it turning on when 18 (25) is one that reminds me of the stock market: you would of thought it would happen without jumping starting- if it was a concept from the first moment you entered …knowing that we time out and what we have left leaves us in the know- *spoilers*
His mother - young only has 1 hour and 30 something minutes left but the bus cost 2 hours.. she ends up timing out- getting there the last couple seconds- he ends up going to new greenish- and meets a young girl whom also is wealthy- they go on a mission- he kidnap’s her at one point, and they basically give out time- from her fathers company - a time vault…

The concept is intriguing? Have any one seen it?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Time

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-11-2021, 08:41 PM
Ascender

Yes I've seen it. It was an entertaining movie. I'm not sure it would be worth the $14 dollars at a movie theater, but I streamed it online. I saw the trailer while we were on vacation back in 2011 and then forgot about it. It was years later that I saw it. I'm getting burned out on post apocalyptic movies though.
Old 07-02-2022, 04:00 AM
Knower
i’ve seen it too. …
funny how so many hollywood, as well as human concepts, like to dwell on our physically temporal limitations & sensationalize it whenever possible ….

“ you only have one chance to make it (something/anything) right, so always take advantage of (something/anything) when the moment presents itself.”
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"