Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-10-2021, 07:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Really?
I have known for decades one can not.
That's true for older therapies, but as I understand Schema Therapy has been successful in treating it, though understandably taking much time and effort. (ST is also found successful in the treatment of other personality disorders, including borderline personality.)

Quote:
*Btw, I did not understand -How do you read an aura of a dead person, aka, Jim Jones?
It's something like how one can do distant healing. The person need not be present.
Old 30-10-2021, 07:50 AM
Newbie ;)

asearcher, thanks for the sharing. Perhaps the most important thing for you to learn is why do you keep getting into such relationships. I highly recommend Schema Therapy. You can try DIY first, with it's self-help book: "Reinventing Your Life" by Jeffrey Young & Janet Klosko.

Note: If you have traumatic memories, reading this book may stir them up. If that happens, just put the book down and take a walk.
Old 15-11-2021, 10:03 PM
asearcher

Hi and sorry for the late reply AwarenessMonk! well, I know I had a controlling mom but I broke out of that and we later got to have a good kind of sisterhood, friendship that even my friends envied. we would still fight but we were close and maybe that was why we fought, it was no big deal. I would say things to her like you don't get into that door, as non of your business. I think some stuff we take with us from our first family and get to be attracted to things subcounsiously as it is normal to us. I have 2 sides to me, one is very adaptive and the other will give you hell, so I am both very easy to live with in one way, my last said, and in another most difficult (as in him trying to be controlling and me going against).

Thank you very much for your recommendations, I will look into it =)

Last edited by asearcher : 16-11-2021 at 06:46 AM.
Old 15-11-2021, 11:21 PM
Ascender

I would imagine that the crown chakra would be closed in such a case. The crown chakra is our connection to the divine, source, or whatever you want to call it. Since someone like that only thinks of themselves, and their connection to the divine would be shunted.
Old 23-11-2021, 04:24 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
From things I read sometimes I can tell they mix up narcissists and psychopaths, but they are different. Maybe that is too why the mixed bag then informs of it being trauma with psychopaths too when they are in fact born with it, as you write. I did find it strange that it's siblings, in my case, were normal in ways the psychopath was not, so that to me, personally, will make more sense - that the psychopath I was involved with - was simply born that way. I just remember feeling the energies of this individual and knowing nothing can be done.

It is my conviction that "most" psychopaths, narcissist and sociopaths all have one thing in common, these categories of people all lack spirit! They are empty vessels so to speak and are otherwise known as spiritless beings or organic portals.

It's true that a spirited person can have spirit buried so deep within them or that they are so disconnected from spirit that they take on the narcissistic personality. This is why i emphasize that most of these people lack spirit.
We humans in the general population have spirit however far from all humans (within the common man) are spirited.
Old 27-11-2021, 01:11 PM
asearcher

Hi Glaleon, thank you : )

Yes, then you know what I mean! That I can't feel their spirit! Maybe the higher self took it all with it. LOL. God, no I shouldn't laugh at it, it's terrible.

I can't help but to think about what will happen to all these narcissists, psychopaths, sociopaths after they die? Will they land in a heaven above the low level place operating they way they have in life?

Last edited by asearcher : 27-11-2021 at 02:13 PM.
Old 27-11-2021, 06:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I can't help but to think about what will happen to all these narcissists, psychopaths, sociopaths after they die? Will they land in a heaven above the low level place operating they way they have in life?

They will find themselves in a level appropriate to whatever spiritual status they are at after their latest incarnation is over.

It will probably not be Heaven but neither will it necessarily be in so-called outer darkness. What they do next, how they respond when they have to face up to how they behaved during their last time here, will determine where they'll 'go' next.

They won't actually go anywhere, of course, but you probably get my drift.
Old 27-11-2021, 09:08 PM
asearcher

Thank you BobJob for explaining it well to me :)
Old 27-11-2021, 09:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thank you BobJob for explaining it well to me :)
my pleasure - glad it helped a little
Old 28-11-2021, 08:48 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Hi Glaleon, thank you : )

Yes, then you know what I mean! That I can't feel their spirit! Maybe the higher self took it all with it. LOL. God, no I shouldn't laugh at it, it's terrible.

Its just as you say asearcher, its our own spirit that connects to the spirit of others which is how bonds, understandings and connections are formed.
We can see why its so easy for these people to hurt and or kill other people and animals and think nothing of it..They lack compassion and empathy JUST like the Global Elite!

In that time in history before The Deluge around 13,000 years ago. When "God" (En.ki/Yaldaboath) sent his "angels" unto the daughters of man the plan was to pollute the pure spirited bloodline so that it would be corrupted so that the spirited humans (us) would not ruin and disturb they're (The Authorities) work ie they're rulership over matter. They thought that if they got enough of they're kind to do this this would solve they're problems regarding the spirited population. When they were not successful they created the artificial soul which are the extreme narcissist, sociopaths and psychopaths as we have been mentioning in this thread.

By having these souls coming in from different parts of the Milky Way Galaxy, these souls can then envelope and or run a human body in this way and in some cases kick the original soul out (via agreement).

***Not for the faint hearted****

The artificial soul was created in the astral realms and they are traumatized souls split apart in the between life area patched up together to create one whole new soul which are the, mentioned above. This is why we see narcissism and insanity in general being played out in the world today.

The late Dr Ar Bordon of LPGC (Life Physics Group California) once said that some humans are "indexed" one time. I think he meant that after a lifetime here on Earth the artificial soul dissolves or is split apart (once again) and these fragments go into a new incarnation on Earth (or elsewhere).

We go where our beliefs take us and souls that choose the tunnel/reincarnation route will end up in different locations within the Patrix ie the Heavens talked about so much here on Earth. These are not the highest Heavens but are virtual realities in the different Dimensions/Heavens within the Patrix itself that humans are manipulated into returning to lifetime after lifetime. Not something people want to hear but this is where my research has led me. Hope you dont mind my long winded response to your post! )