Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-06-2017, 02:57 PM
Master
No one external can tell you if they are your TF/SC, only you know there is a special connection.
Old 14-06-2017, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
No one external can tell you if they are your TF/SC, only you know there is a special connection.
I beg to differ. It's not about your neighbour, mother or best friend telling you what she thinks, but there are people who can tune in to higher dimensions, read info on soul connections, soul family, soul groups etc. Such people can also tell you if you're dealing with a TF, Twinsoul, Soulmate, if there's Karmic things at play and what those are and so on and so forth. Like there are ppl who can read Akashic records, tell you about your Soul purpose.
And no, not every reader can do that, but there are plenty of good ones who can. I know such ppl myself.

Apart from that, I think it is a pretty good guestimate that 9 out of 10 people who are convinced they are with their TF, are not. So knowing it yourself and getting it right depends largely on where you are on your path. If you're still pretty much in the co-dependent stages and need that TF 'status' to feel more secure in a connection, your judgement is clouded. Then someone else could shed a clear light on the relationship where you yourself cannot.
Old 14-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I beg to differ. It's not about your neighbour, mother or best friend telling you what she thinks, but there are people who can tune in to higher dimensions, read info on soul connections, soul family, soul groups etc. Such people can also tell you if you're dealing with a TF, Twinsoul, Soulmate, if there's Karmic things at play and what those are and so on and so forth. Like there are ppl who can read Akashic records, tell you about your Soul purpose.
And no, not every reader can do that, but there are plenty of good ones who can. I know such ppl myself.

Apart from that, I think it is a pretty good guestimate that 9 out of 10 people who are convinced they are with their TF, are not. So knowing it yourself and getting it right depends largely on where you are on your path. If you're still pretty much in the co-dependent stages and need that TF 'status' to feel more secure in a connection, your judgement is clouded. Then someone else could shed a clear light on the relationship where you yourself cannot.

Thank you so much for your posts FairyCrystal, and while I agree about co-dependency not being healthy I admittedly see things a little differently about inner knowing and finding our answers from others.

Although I believe that others help us understand ourselves by way of giving us thought about things we may not have otherwise considered, or approaching things from a different perspective to give us a wider appreciation that we may not have otherwise contemplated, this tends to be in the present moment. In the here and now.

As part of my spiritual journey I have explored mediumship and embraced the Akashic Records - although in all honesty they have never really resonated with me. If anything, I have come to believe that nothing is hidden from us and the answers to our questions are there for us to discover. So while others may allow us to consider things beyond our initial thought processes, it is our Free Will that enables us to chose what we believe is right for us. This is why I will always listen to others and the wonderful advice they offer, but will ultimately rely on my intuition and what resonates with me so I can then draw my own conclusions.

It is for this reason I will always respect and acknowledge the beliefs of others. As with others having different views allows me to gain and rationalise my own.

So while I may see some things a little differently, I am so very grateful for your posts and how you help me with my deeper understanding too.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 14-06-2017, 07:46 PM
Ascender

I think this journey is all about learning to trust yourself, your own intuition. Outside validation is fine sometimes, I went through that stage myself and I have 4 psychics tell me I was on the right track. The first psychic I talked to about him told me some things that he said my tf thought and felt. Guess what, the very next time I saw my twin he said the same things to me, in the same words, without me prompting him or bringing it up. Even still, their opinions don't matter to me as much as my own gut intuition, which has never been wrong. Learning to trust yourself and develop your own personal gifts, that is what this is all about.
I have my own abilities to connect with Source/ other dimensional beings, spirits and what have you. So I am learning to stop going to middle men and go directly to the source myself. By the way, the extra dimensional beings I talk to tell me he is a sc as well, although they don't use the word tf, at least to me. That's my experience, whether or not anyone else believes it is irrelevant to me.

Whether according to our human definitions, he is a tf or a twin soul or whatever, does that really matter? When I read about tf, that sounds like him. When I read about ts, that sounds like him. The def are our human way to categorize it, but I agree with those that say the label ultimately doesn't matter and is limiting. I am trying to understand things, but not put limits on them.

I don't think it should be up to anyone else to say if someone else is a tf or not, if they are or not they will figure it out when the time is right. The important thing is this, something has come up in our lives and when something comes up, that means it's important.
I wish us all well and love and success on our journeys, whatever they be labeled.

By the way, I was reading about Alchemy and on the alchemists path, when they are deep into it, they met what is called the eternal soulmate. This sounds a lot like tf to me and, I believe, this is what a lot of the tf stuff you hear about is based on like the Alchemical marriage. However, I never heard of the eternal soulmate before I actually started studying alchemy myself.

What is the tf status? What kind of status does it give? Most ridicule it, or at the very least blow it off as nothing. I would hardly say it gives anyone any type of status.

I'm 100% sure and even if I never saw him again, he will still always be my tf to me.
Old 14-06-2017, 10:13 PM
Master
Quote:

Really? I always thought readers thought these connections are just as any other soulmate if they read your life and possible future, instead to say "this is a TF/SC and not a classic soulmate". It's hard to understand where i'm right now, it seems the co-dependent phase went away while in the meantime i need to adjust many things, maybe also being less attached.
Yeah, it's true Inika, a wedding gown or kids doesn't equal "eternal spiritual love" or a relationship status, well most people into relationships are into for ego reasons like co-dependency, not for a good SM/SC/TF love.
Old 14-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
Really? I always thought readers thought these connections are just as any other soulmate if they read your life and possible future, instead to say "this is a TF/SC and not a classic soulmate". It's hard to understand where i'm right now, it seems the co-dependent phase went away while in the meantime i need to adjust many things, maybe also being less attached.
Yeah, it's true Inika, a wedding gown or kids doesn't equal "eternal spiritual love" or a relationship status, well most people into relationships are into for ego reasons like co-dependency, not for a good SM/SC/TF love.
Not sure if that was meant sarcastically or not?
Old 14-06-2017, 10:51 PM
Master
Ghost Rider, thank you for your feedback and kind words!
I think we are quite alike in the way we deal with things. I also rely on my intuition, even when I ask advice from others. I do know a few ppl that I trust without a shadow of a doubt. I also let my intuition guide me in finding them or even when to ask for their help. Sometimes I simply don't know an answer, get stuck, and then I'm guided to the right person to help me out so I can continue on my path again.
But I've also been there that someone told me something and I steered clear from their advice and followed my own compass. Sometimes it turned out they had been right, but then I still needed the 'detour' to learn an important lesson.
So yeah, I mostly follow my own inner guidance too, but still find it a great quality to know when you need to ask for help/advice AND to be able to trust that help.
Thinking about it, it is also a matter of where you are on your path. I think the more you grow the more you surround yourself with wise(r) people, so you have more ppl around you that you can truly trust and rely on if need be. When I was still searching, not quite so far yet, I was surrounded by others who were also fumbling around still.

Funny how my night turned out to be quite a philosophical one while I had planned to watch a Stephen King movie, haha.
Old 14-06-2017, 11:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Not sure if that was meant sarcastically or not?
Sorry, it wasn't expressed sarcastically. It's i hear too much people that go to readers that tell similar things to them instead of knowing about TF/SC connections.
Old 15-06-2017, 12:16 AM
Master
Quote:

A good reader will not tell you this directly, it goes against the grain of what tf stand for. They might allude to the fact, but twins are meant to wake up to the message by themselves. It is disconcerting for another to confirm this directly because psychics have been known to be wrong and to make mistakes. The whole notion of twin comes from within through activation of their own soul code. Not through something someone else says.
Old 15-06-2017, 02:43 AM
Knower

Sorry this is so long. When I get writing - it just flows, here and there and everywhere. So, sorry it may be detouring in some ways and too long in others.

Just wondering, how did you find out? Did you work it out yourself after reading about the signs etc.

On a soul level I just KNEW. From the moment we had connected, which was online via a chat room and I was seriously flying blind. The photo of himself that he had on the chat room was a fake photo of some other man, and I knew this, instinctively, somehow.
Within the first few words, I felt the energy. It was a different energy, a mind boggling explosion and soul exploding) and reality changing energy that really did turn my world upside down on every level 3d wise and to some extent 5d too. (Words can never explain the experience or intensity quite well enough and I guess words will always fail to express such beauty, when such beauty has been 100% beautifully and truthfully felt at such a deep level.)
Yet still, on a soul level I just knew what we were. For a long time though just didn't have a title. (Still don't really) True Love it is to me.
I didn’t need to question our connection. It was the 3d that questioned it, and even it didn’t need to question much. It was more a confirmation that I wasn’t crazy really. He was the love I’ve been searching for, both on this 3d level and the 5d level. He was just it, bit and everything. I just loved him from the get go.
It really was like; my soul had said; “ahhhhh I’ve been looking for you for so long!”
I’ve always been spiritual, and wishing for ‘the one’, (and always believed that I’d know ‘him’ when we’d cross, someday) but never actually knew about this TF stuff and all it’s idealistic theories and such before him. The search for TF’s info only came months and months later after I thought, “gees I better see what all this is that I’m feeling, because it “feels way out there” kind of feelings and I feel insane!
The explosion of love for this man burst from the chest, (along with a wagon-load of other syncs and ‘things’ going on) and I’d never been one to ‘fall in-love’ that easy, not like this, and especially given the circumstances of how mine came about.
It seemed to the majority of the world, (friends and family) wrong, wishful thinking, a desperate attempt I suppose they thought) to find and hang onto a love of any kind, seeing as I’d been hurt and lost so much from my previous relationship.
In all truths, at the time of connecting to my twin; I had no desire for a man at all in my life. Wasn’t interested, wasn’t looking for that kind of relationship. Men were not on my radar at all, and they weren’t going to be in any way in the near future.
Obviously the Dear Lord had other plans!
So I read about TF’s, read some more, and read some more. I thought, yep! That sounds pretty spot on! That’s why I’m feeling so crazed, fooked up and in-love all at the same time! I can identify with the ‘guidelines’ of the TF theories almost to a T. But, I think the guidelines are only that, and that the guidelines can differ a little depending on different circumstances etc. Not all eggs are the same just because they’re in the same basket.
The guidelines to me are just a guide for the 3d mind to get a grasp, understanding of what’s possibly happening or not. I’ve always relied on intuition, and mine’s not failed me yet. It’s my 3d mind that fails me. I always knew it was him.

Did anyone have a reading done and was told they were your TF? Or did anyone get it confirmed by a reader after you worked it out yourself?

Strange story here; I don’t usually attend psychics in anyway before, I’ve never needed too. But just before separating from my ex, we attended a psychic (his idea) (because he had ulterior motives in doing so) (he was hoping to find out about something) and she had hinted on something in ‘my’ future. This hint was directly relating to my TF.
Now, while she may or may not have known the exacts, from what I can piece together ‘now’ 3 yrs on, what she said to me that day I can now say was definitely about my TF. (Although she never mentioned the TF word or anything like it) psychics are not supposed to grant direct info in most cases, if not all, but only guiding info)
It was all positive, and she further went on to read me and bring in my 3 strongest guides for input as well. The session ended, I was baffled on ‘future things’, and had closure and peace on ‘past things’.
So it turned out those ulterior motives didn’t work at all in his favor!
But I thank him for that now.
After I’d been in contact, online only with my TF for many many, many months, I then consulted some psychics online, on a certain well known website or 2.
I also consulted a world renowned psychic also, just out of interest sakes.
I did this because I’m always curious, anyway, in how stuff works.
I was chilling at home at night, alone and curiosity got the better of me. I wondered (because I had no doubts about my connection with this man) how accurate these psychics were. How really in tune are they? It was sort of like research really, testing how good they were or not and which one’s were good or not, and so conducted my own trial on something I already knew to be truth, out-of-this-world, and a true heavenly experience direct from God.
It turns out there are more phony’s in regard to this area then there is good and they are not in-line with the heavens above at all. Not even accurate guess work really, but anyway, each to there own.
3 of them though, blew me away with what they said to me. I gave them nothing, and they didn’t even need to ask questions. Not my name, age, problem or anything. Not even a mention about this guy I’d connected with. They simply were blasted with info, and a lot of it was to do with ‘Love’. A ‘Love. “The” Love. “So much Love in your heart”.
I won’t go into detail of the exacts that were told to me because there was a lot, but you get the idea.
All 3 asked me if this resonated with me and if I knew ‘why’. I told them nothing other then “Yes, I know why.” And that was that. It was all good.
In a small way, I also wanted my thoughts and feelings confirmed ‘again’, because as the journey of the experience brought up new ‘feelings’ and emotions’ along the way for me, I was concerned as to whether my own ‘intuition’ was being or becoming clouded at different stages.
It turns out, my intuition was right and stronger then what any other psychic or person could try to tell me or think they know or not.
I know my truth, (and while I don’t really nor have really needed the confirmation) it was still fun and interesting to do anyway) and I’ll take it to the end of the earth and back and to hell and heaven, and still come out every side with my rock solid belief and knowing, that I know what I know, in my heart, body and soul.
Mind you, if my journey wasn’t ‘as it is’ - meaning; if he didn’t feel the same way, or if there were realistic barriers preventing our union; then my journey would be much different and they’d be other lessons here for me to learn. (and I would let the love live solely in the 5d world and be happy and content with ‘that’s all it will be this time round’) and move on with life)
But mine is one that ‘realistically’ is possible, in every sense on earth, in the here and now.

What made you think they're your TF and not a Twinsoul or Soulmate (some things are very similar)

I’m on the fence with this TF and TwinSoul/Ray thing. There is not as much info regarding the TwinRay as there is the Twinflame.
From what I’ve been able to find on the TwinRay, I can relate to also to a very high degree. I’d go as far to say I actually can resonate better (in a sense) with a Ray then I can with a TF. But there is limited info on this, so I’m going by ‘what comes to me’ from above.
I feel my twin would also agree with this too.
I am still learning what I can in regards to the Ray, and drawing my own conclusions as I go along. After all, our beliefs are what we make of them.
At this stage – I believe our ‘love’ is a gift from God – whatever that means titled-wise, I don’t care. It just IS what it IS.

How sure are you they're your TF?

I am 100% sure, no doubt at all. The only doubt that crosses my mind, when it does) - is ‘some things are too good to be true’ kind of doubt. I sometimes can’t believe I’ve been given the man of my dreams not only in an earth sense, but in EVERY sense.
I am just an average country girl, with nothing special about me, and had my fair share of ups and downs like the rest of us. What did I do to deserve this kind of connection?
The stuff that happens (is what I thought) only in the movies. This stuff doesn’t happen to me! That’s the extent of my doubts in regards to the ‘connection’.

I love this man to the core. There is nothing he could say or does that would ever change that fact, (but that don’t mean I’m immune to upset in some ways) and there’s nothing no-one else could say or do...to change that fact either.
If this path requires me to walk alone for awhile, to be alone for awhile, to go against everyone else’s ideals and thoughts of what ‘love should be’, then so be it.
I am willing to walk to the end on my own, if I have to, for my love of this man.
If I loose all friends through my journey, then so be it. That’s become (sadly) increasingly obvious to me, and I’m fine with that now because I cannot expect them to understand something they haven’t experienced, and that’s okay too. I’m strong enough to walk alone, with God by my side and ‘him’ in my heart. (Which ‘he’ is a form of God, anyway’) That’s all I need.

I love him and love conquers all in its path, someway or another.
This love (to me) is a true show of “Would you die for the one you love?”
YES! I would die for him, in every sense because I absolutely love him to the core, and I care little of what anyone thinks of this. I know what I know, and I know he feels the same. If he didn’t feel the same (then that would be a different story/journey) and I'd get through that too, if I had too.

If love loves with truth and honesty in every sense that love exists beyond all boundaries, realities, thoughts and ideals
Then that love is a gift and a miracle from the powers above.
Hence, cannot be ignored or brushed aside.

Did I mention I love my TF/Ray!