Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-06-2017, 11:01 PM
Master
How do you know they're your TF?

Just wondering, how did you find out? Did you work it out yourself after reading about the signs etc.

Did anyone have a reading done and was told they were your TF? Or did anyone get it confirmed by a reader after you worked it out yourself?

What made you think they're your TF and not a Twinsoul or Soulmate (some things are very similar)

How sure are you they're your TF?
Old 13-06-2017, 11:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Just wondering, how did you find out? Did you work it out yourself after reading about the signs etc.

Did anyone have a reading done and was told they were your TF? Or did anyone get it confirmed by a reader after you worked it out yourself?

What made you think they're your TF and not a Twinsoul or Soulmate (some things are very similar)

I came here after 25 years of coping on my own and the word TF was being thrown around, and after I read for a while i was like yeah, that is us! Now if I could just figure out who 'us' is lol!
Old 13-06-2017, 11:54 PM
Knower

We are BOTH positive we are TF's. I had a series of dreams about him before we met...no face but warm hugs that felt like "home." I also had dreams which I now realize were premonitions of my spiritual awakening. I also started waking up in the middle of the night exactly at 11:11, 3:33, 1:11, 4:44 etc. When we finally met not only do we look exactly alike (especially the same eyes) but the love was so intense, HE started crying. We started experiencing crazy synchs and miracles...I thought I was in the twilight zone. I did an Internet search and read about TF's. I told my TF and he said yes that sounds like us.

But the reason I totally believe is the way I've changed. I quit smoking and cut WAY back on my drinking (I only drink an occasional glass of red wine) I cut ALL sugar from my diet and I no longer drink coffee. The biggest miracle of all is I went from Agnostic to a total believer in God. I love God with all my heart and soul. I meditate daily and have joy and peace like I've never known. I've been depressed most of my life...NOT ANYMORE!! I now know I don't have to worry about anything...I'm totally FREE!! My TF led me back to my true self and this I believe is the TRUE purpose for meeting one's TF. My guides tell me to continue believing in Union, which would be wonderful BUT I'm also happy without him!! I'm happy whether we get back together or not...it took a lot of work but I'm finally there!!

I don't care what anyone says, the TF experience is REAL. If you have doubts, you are probably not a TF. YOU KNOW!!! I've been in a soulmate relationship before, very comfortable, but NO spiritual changes, NO guides, NO synchs, Nothing like a TF relationship. I do believe TF relationships are rare and that they are SPIRITUAL in nature. This is all about God/Source/The Divine/Spirit/Love whatever you want to call it. If this relationship does not lead you back to the Creator...you DID NOT meet your TF.

As far as a reading...back in 2009 (5 years before we met) I had a reading done by a family member (a world renowned psychic). In the reading she said "Are you ready to meet your God-Man? When you meet him, you will know him and he will know you...

I am 1000% positive he's my TF...I would stake my life on it. Too many miraculous things have occurred since meeting him...
Old 14-06-2017, 01:57 AM
Knower

I just know.

How did I found out? I met my twin in 2006 but I didnt find out about twin flames until 2012. I kept seeing 11:11 and googled to find out what it meant and thats what lead me to the term 'twin flames'. All the signs and synchs were there but now I have a label for it and a community of others to relate to.

Its a deep knowing.My love for him is the only constant in my life. I dont doubt it or question it anymore, it just is. My tf connection is the only thing I know thats REAL. I havent talked to him about it (yet) but honestly looking back at some of the things he's said and done, I think he knows and I think he realised something was up before I did...

Ive never had a reading done and I dont need to.

It hasnt been easy, its the worst thing ive ever gone through lol but I needed to be completely broken apart to come out the other side to get to where I am now. :) Nowadays the focus is less on my twin and more on fulfilling my mission.

Im in a good space right now.
Old 14-06-2017, 02:19 AM
Guide

FairyCrystal this is just too funny because I was just thinking of typing up my story of why I think we're twin flames, then I come on the forum and find this.

I had never heard of twin flames. After he came back in my life the reconnection was so strong that I was Googling first loves, rekindled relationships, and came across the term twin flames. When I read about twin flames I was like, yep that explains everything.

I'm sure we are twin flames because there has always been (since we were kids) running (on his part). We would be together, then not. He'd date others, then come back to me, always back to me. He would ignore me (running) after just having been with me the night before. We had an odd way of communicating that I had with no one else (telepathy). We always could read each other's thoughts and carry on a conversation in just a few words. I never knew anything about the numbers, but looking back most important things between us happened on the 22nd. Our birthdays are 22 days apart. If you add 1111 to my phone number, you get his phone number.

Things we each did during the years we had no contact are connecting today. We are seeing connections between people we each know (i.e. his boss is a relative of mine and we never knew, friends he made are friends of people I know).

I've never had recurring dreams, except of him. One time in particular I had a dream of him and the feeling lingered strongly for about 2 weeks. I journal so I had the date of this recorded, and it was right at the time he was critically ill (telepathy).

I always knew he loved me, even if he could not articulate or show it, I just knew.

Things that I did in my life ended up connecting to things he did in his and caused us to now work together.

Just too many things to just be coincidence. And I don't think it's coincidence that you started this topic as I was thinking of typing my story.
Old 14-06-2017, 05:44 AM
Experiencer
i wasnt sure at the start, i read the defining factors and quite a few different versions of it but alot of them matched with members of my soul group. one of the guys i got all of the "twin flame signs" and the only reason i can tell them apart is because ive met my twin flame a few times.
said guy has been in and out of my life since we met, we look at eachother like god and goddess, we saw a glimmer in eachothers eyes when we first met, sex is ALWAYS incredibly passionate and we feel this magnetic pull to eachother. since weve caught up again i can smell when hes drinking and i can feel him on a deeply empathetic level.

however..

with my twin flame, I knew him, i knew him like he was my boyfriend, i was calm, i looked into his eyes and there was a storm that sucked me in, i could see every electrical network connecting through his eyes and i saw EVERYTHING that he is or ever was, i know what his father did to him, i know what his grand mother did, i know his mum never defended him, i knew why he left his wife before it was confirmed, i knew he had 2 biological kids before i found out his 3rd kid was his step son, i just KNEW everything about him. the magnetic pull nearly dragged me out into the ocean because that was the direct path to him at the time, i feel his heart beating in my chest when hes close on top of my own, our lives are parallel, we have telepathy and im not talking "ohh i know when youre sad or happy" or "he can read my mind" im talking about 2 way conversations, we could hear every single thought the other had before we learnt to control it. when we bumped toes (this is the closest weve ever touched) we both winced, i felt electricity shoot right up my leg and it was painful. the energy is insane, i was legitimately scared that we would blow up if we touched. eye contact is scary, we look directly into our soul when we look at eachother. and i love him unconditionally, we dont run or chase anymore, we just live our lives parallel as a unit making eachother better people than we already were.
Old 14-06-2017, 07:31 AM
Guide

that's a nice thread. We both know too... he knew first and kept saying we are 'twins' but I had never heard of it and just thought it was a cute name of endearment, because we are born days apart. He did allude many times to the soul connection as well, especially after our physical meeting, like how it seems like we know each other from another life. I was/am describing him as the person who was 'all the people I have ever loved combined' and a male-me :). Being an original classics major, I had talked to him about Plato's theory of split souls thinking of my treatise of the subject as informative, but I do remember the glint in his eyes as I was explaining things.

I came upon the term 'twin flames' right after we broke up (his choice) and after him saying how well he knew me (after only 2-3 months of dating) and him feeling confirmed telepathy. It had already been hard for me to reconcile how to let go with the love I felt. Also, more importantly, it had been hard how to account for the knowing feeling of purpose for our meeting. It's been a while but I was in shock those days and had several experiences happen to me.

Once it calmed down, I remember one day doubting the connection and I asked God for a sign. A few hours later, I accidentally fell on a page on my dream journal from two months before I knew he existed. I had forgotten about it because the months after the dream and between our first encounter were tumultuous. I had had the weirdest dream, in which he appeared in a way that means something both between us and for my own personal journey... So, we are twins alright... as a matter of fact, I do use it too now to describe us from time to time and it brings up his romantic side.
Old 14-06-2017, 08:16 AM
Experiencer
I've always said if you have to ask " is this my Twin Flame, then they are not."

I met my twin 17yrs ago, he died shortly after. I heard of the term / concept of Twin flames for the first time a few years ago when he told me from spirit he were mine. I had never heard of The term prior to this.

But if I had of heard or read I would have known. But unfortunately many of the references to running etc also relate to unhealthy or karmic relationships.
Unrequited love.

If it's your TF they will feel the unconditional love for you also.
It will be instant with in minutes. Undeniable, unconditional intense LOVE.
It's more intense than normal soulmate recognition.
I had kundalini rising within a few minutes of sitting next to my twin
We both recognised each other's voice frequency.
My TF nearly threw his head back thru a window when our eyes met.
The sexual attraction is intense & you don't / can't / DONT resist, control it.

Old 14-06-2017, 08:19 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

Hi FairyCrystal

The moment I met my Spiritual Catalyst I knew there was something incredibly special about her. We went on a magical journey together and both acknowledged we were each other's Twin Flame. This was without us having any pre-conceptions, or nessessarily reading into any signs or syncronicities (as I believe we see them by association rather than any true meaning).

Since our seperaration my spirituality has evolved beyond the concept of Twin Flames (or any other terminology like False Twin, Twin Ray, Twin Soul, etc) and the expectation associated with it. Consequently a Twin Flame is who someone is to us - where in effect we are all each other's Twin Flame as each of us originates from the same 'Source'.

With all of us being 'divine energy' we are typically drawn to those whose energy aligns with ours. Therefore a Twin Flame tends to be a catalyst to our spiritual awakening, where anything else is what we each make of it from our own perspective.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 14-06-2017, 09:30 AM
Master
Thank you all for your stories! Loved reading them :)

@ Angel44 God-man is a great word. It is like that, isn't it!
@ SSDM1 hihi, we must have been on the same wavelength, lol

As for myself... I hadn't been thinking of TFs for a long long time. I bought a book about it in 2009, but I wasn't busy with the concept, had never really been. I had even forgotten about it.
I met him last year, and yes, it was very special. But I still wasn't thinking about TFs, Twinsouls, or anything.
Then someone on my own spiritual forum asked a question about TFs and I decided to read up on it because my knowledge on the subject had gone down the drain. Somehow the subject intrigued me. I found a list of signs and as I went through that, my jaw dropped. "That is us!?" I couldn't believe it. I read more and more and more and kept thinking, "That is us!"
Yet, I don't like to latch on to an idea just like that, I know the human mind/ego is all to eager to do that. Then, a few months ago, I was talking to my best friend about it. She's very intuitive, gets messages from spirit and so on. And as we were talking about it, she said "Wow, someone is standing next to me and screaming in my ear. And he isn't happy, he's PO all right!"
I knew right away it was my dad who passed away last year. She confirmed. My dad was livid that I kept doubting whether this man was my TF. He said "You know it yourself. Stop fussing about it!" I still didn't want to believe it, then my friend was told by him "Stop fussing! He is your TF. Just trust, and stop fussing!"
My friend was told a number of other things that she couldn't have known -and didn't know, she had to ask me if it meant something to me. Heck yes! Those messages were confirmation for me that the messages really truly came from my dad.

Apart from that, when he and I had been together for just about 2 months, I did a meditation and asked to see my dad for advice. I was quite stressed out when I'd first met him because of all the things that got triggered, and I wanted my dad's advice.
He pushed me towards my TF, gave us his blessing and told him "Do not hurt my daughter, take good care of her!" That was one of the few times I could actually 'hear' a message, that is not my forté, hihi.

I kept/keep pulling cards like "Sacred Union" "Twin Flames" etc.

And yes, deep down I just know. It only took me quite some time to fully accept it because I don't want to buy into something just like that. I don't want my mind or ego to lull me into believing something. But deep down I have known all this time.
In the same sense I also know we will never ever break up. Another scary belief to fully embrace. I mean, haven't we all been there in the past, believing we'd never split from our partner, only to have exactly that happen years down the line? I'm 51, and a bit more careful with what I believe. But still, I know we will never part. I don't mean as TFs, cos TFs cannot split up. I mean as a couple.

I've always said, I had 2 long term relationships, the 3rd one has got to be the one, the right one, or I will not get involved. Then I'll stay single. And it looks like I found the right one. My God-man.
I have seen my Twin during meditations. I knew he was close, but i could never see what he looked like. That irritated me no end, hihi. He was always happy to see me though, always facing me, as if he was waiting for me. But he always remained at a distance, never came over to me. I guess it was too soon still.
Then one day I did a meditation with a crystal, wanting to find out what that crystal was all about. It became a Twin meditation, even though I hadn't aimed for that. And I met him, my Twin, during that meditation and for the first time he came over to me. I could not see his features, just the shape of a man. I did feel the energy, the deep connection, the love. He was a Sun man, looked like that too. I was Crystal. As we were together, he shone his light on me, my crystal body, and together we created rainbows. Neither can create that by ourselves, we have to be together in order for that to happen. I was told that the rainbows are what we bring the world.
It was one of the most beautiful meditations I've ever done, but as always the memory of the meditation sort of dissipated. Until I met him and found out his star sign, ruled by the Sun! He IS my Sun-man, the one with whom I can create those rainbows.
Not sure yet what that is, but I'll find out at some point.