Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-11-2021, 02:42 PM
Knower

Chakra and Karma

Hi Friends,

I have a query to ask you all.

Will our karmic debt get reduced if we cleanse/clear our chakras in our body?

Thank you.
Old 25-11-2021, 03:48 PM
Master

First we must understand what the principle of karma. It is simply this - actions, indeed all actions, have consequences. Secondly, we cannot run away from the consequences of our actions. Cleansing of chakras helps us live with the consequences of our actions without unsettling us.
Old 01-12-2021, 11:09 AM
Newbie ;)

By atoning for your misdeeds in this lifetime, you can lower your karmic debt. The more you recognize and address your karma, the less likely you will repeat similar detrimental behaviors in the following incarnations. However, chakra cleaning provides us with the energy to deal with challenges and their repercussions.
Old 01-12-2021, 11:33 AM
Ascender

"Essential Energy Balancing" and "Essential Energy Balancing II" discuss how you can work with the Lords of Karma to clear any karmic debts or soul contracts. I highly recommend this book to everyone, even though the books are written for women in mind, men could benefit from reading them too if they can ignore the obvious female referenced throughout the book and just focus on the technics that allow you to connect with the Lords of Karma.
Old 19-04-2022, 07:02 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
"Essential Energy Balancing" and "Essential Energy Balancing II" discuss how you can work with the Lords of Karma to clear any karmic debts or soul contracts.

Is the book written by Diane Stein?
Old 04-12-2021, 10:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
Hi Friends,

I have a query to ask you all.

Thank you.

No not really - although working on our chakras can help us to bring up issues that are within the two are not mutually exclusive and one will not necessarily lead to healing of the other, although it will assist.

In the yoga that I teach we say that there are many steps on the road to healing our karma and this means full integration of all practices to some degree.

So for example a person that is cleansing their chakras could still do bad things ...
Old 08-12-2021, 01:38 PM
Master
I'm not entirely sure but I think it could assist as when you are working on your chakras, clearing all the issues in there, you could come across what caused the karma stuff to begin with. For instance a personality trait based on ego things.
Also, you likely have to get to a higher vibration as karmic things -esp. ancestral & family- is kept in the Soul Star chakra. This is a 5D chakra, not on the body.

Personally I'm not so interested in karma, never have been really.
And from a teacher I follow I learnt that all karma was resolved in -if memory serves- 2015 but could also have been 2019. It was replaced by instant karma. Meaning if you do something negative you instantly notice. Could be as simple as stubbing your toe real bad. Happened to me :/

You can also visit the Lords of Karma and ask them to release and resolve Karmic debt.
I've done that a number of times. Diana Cooper has a meditation -released around 2009 or earlier- to release all that and to get released. In that you ask to have all vows -incl. blood vows- and so on broken, for which you address the ones you made them to or with. You don't have to actually know who these are, you just invite them to come to set you free.
You also set them free.
All parties sign a contract -I think with AA Metatron there- that states you release them and they you.
Then all chains, cuffs, cords, tokens of poverty, chastity belts and so on can/will be removed.
Old 13-12-2021, 12:40 PM
Knower

Thank you for your replies friends :)
Old 19-01-2022, 01:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
A slightly different perspective.

Focus less on chakra cleansing and karma debt, and direct more of that energy on doing your best with sincerity and pure intent to become a caring, kind, and compassionate person.

Pure intent meaning to do it out of passion and love, without expecting any personal rewards or benefits in return.

When that happens, the confluence of multi-dimensional love energy on the other side of the Veil of Forgetfulness will rush in to raise your vibration and enhance your ability to assist with spreading love and light.

Being always connected with God/Source, there is less or even no need to meditate or cleanse chakras because you will always be grateful, humble, and joyful. You are grateful to be alive here to be able to experience the grandness and wonderment of this world. And you will have great passion to share the joy and help others be joyful too.

It is no coincidence that wise messengers throughout the ages all taught us a way of living life that raises our vibration and consciousness by choosing to be caring, kind, compassionate, benevolent, and respectful to all and everything.

It is a return to our true divine nature of unconditional love, away from our false nature that is the ego which knows not of gratitude, equality, or love.

Give it a try. You might find it more relaxing and comforting without having to worry about reducing karma debt, cleansing chakras, and meditating properly.

The immense love of God/Source benevolently guiding you to evolve spiritually will bring you to tears of gratitude and joy. This will inspire you to be even more passionate to assist with spreading love and light, which are much needed especially in these chaotic times.

All the best.
Old 19-01-2022, 03:27 PM
I always like to interject: Remember karma is a great thing!
'Consequences' also mean doing good comes back at ya, big time!

My perspective, too: Rather than this chakra balancing or cleansing
(Which is a great thing!)...cleanse the thoughts in your head.
Commit yourself to being kind.
Purify your heart and mind and actions.
I'm tellin' ya ---that's key!
Workin' for me.
And if 'bad' things come at you ...welcome them with humility....why?
Because ya need to be learning 'something' - they're gifts...get it and it won't need to have it happen anymore...
Break the cycle! Yay!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru