Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-06-2022, 08:49 AM
Master

The Highest Heaven

Once again I decided to flow with all my intent into one single thing while meditating, I was seeking a glimpse of the highest consciousness. Suddenly I woke up in the sky, witnessing this incredible storm, I was right below it, the clouds were dark gray. I arrived right when there was this amazing and breath taking lighting bolt crossing the sky, can't describe the view, I was there, witnessing it as if the time stopped in that very moment.... it's beyond any description... In that very moment I heard a voice saying: Open the door to the insufferable lamb. Then I heard another Voice like a thunder, saying something like: It's time for ascension!! and something like: The ascension has started!!;

This made me look at the Earth and I felt this sensation of many people being left behind, not knowing about this, not moving with the ascension. I felt sadness and could not understand how there can be people who are left behind.

The first message it's hard for me to understand, I felt that the voice did not like the lamb at all but it had to open the door to the lamb something that it did not want to do.

I closed my eyes and right away I felt going into the vastness of space really deep, and suddenly this experience, when I came back, it's like I fell back into my body and I was not breathing at all for I suddenly took a long breath of air. I was going deeper and deeper but I was not ready for something so intense. The energy was high, you could feel it in the air, my awareness was shifting from floating above my physical body to back to my physical body.
Old 20-06-2022, 11:15 PM
Master
Wondering why you think that was the highest heaven? Just curious :)

As for the ones not going with the flow of ascension: there's a group of souls that incarnated to experience the 3D so they didn't come to experience 5D and as such they stay in 3D. It's their Soul path and choice and how it's meant to be.
Others will follow but aren't ready yet. It is always like that, you have initiators, first followers, 2nd waves of followers etc.
You have this in marketing oddly enough, and also also with every wave of ascending to a higher level. We never all go to a higher level at the same time, which is great as this way the ones that don't move yet hold everything that is stable. By the time they get to a higher rung the ones above them hold the new stable for them so they can ascend without a problem.
If we'd all move at the same time we'd end up with chaos and it wouldn't work out, might fall apart even.
Old 21-06-2022, 07:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Wondering why you think that was the highest heaven? Just curious :)

That was my intention, a glimpse of the highest that there is.

I do not know what to say about 5D and things like that, of course, I've read about this and heard many talking but it does not connect with me... My impression from this experience is that the ascension starts with the lamb but there are forces who do not like the lamb but can do nothing against it for they can't stop the flow of things.
Old 21-06-2022, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I do not know what to say about 5D and things like that, of course, I've read about this and heard many talking but it does not connect with me...
My impression from this experience is that the ascension starts with the lamb...
Hi, Just as 5D doesn't connect with you ...''the lamb'' doesn't connect with me.
It must be a Christian image, no ? But if it was supposed to be Jesus you would have said the Lamb, I would think. (?)
I understand images of purity and innocence, tho...it must be that.
(If you want to explain more...)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-06-2022, 03:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
That was my intention, a glimpse of the highest that there is.

I do not know what to say about 5D and things like that, of course, I've read about this and heard many talking but it does not connect with me... My impression from this experience is that the ascension starts with the lamb but there are forces who do not like the lamb but can do nothing against it for they can't stop the flow of things.
Ah, okay.
What you say doesn't resonate with me as 'the lamb' doesn't mean anything to me but I guess it's a metaphor for something else?
I do resonate when saying "there are forces that don't want ascension to happen" but that's different from what you are saying.

Maybe you can tell what this lamb is to you? Is it biblical? As then it would make sense I don't get it as I'm not into religion, hihi.
Old 21-06-2022, 06:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
(If you want to explain more...)

The first message, I wrote it exactly like I felt the energy that was creating it, it was heavy and nasty and that's how I was able to translate it, "lamb", like that, it came from a voice but I knew there were many, not just one, like thousands upon thousands at the level of this Earthly plane. The final image is with me actually seeing the Earth from space. The following two messages came from a "Voice", hence the capital letter, this felt light and pleasant even though it sounded like a thunder, like a great announcement. It came from the direction of this that was coming, that which the first voice called the "lamb". I can't tell you who or what it is, I only sensed it for a moment and the feeling I got is that nothing that I ever thought can even come close.... for I tried instinctively to look in my mind and see if there's something I can understand.
Old 21-06-2022, 06:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
What you say doesn't resonate with me as 'the lamb' doesn't mean anything to me but I guess it's a metaphor for something else?
I do resonate when saying "there are forces that don't want ascension to happen" but that's different from what you are saying.
Maybe you can tell what this lamb is to you? Is it biblical? As then it would make sense I don't get it as I'm not into religion, hihi.

In the moment I tried to mentally find an understanding, I could not.. To me, I still can't, I see the whole thing in my mind's eye and when I mentally picture ( not that I was seeing it, just the sensation ) that which was coming through the door, I can't, it's like seeing from the level of the ground the whole Earth. That's how it feels.

If I look at the christian scripture, the Lamb of God, from this perspective, it makes sense but my own understanding of Jesus, the Christ, it's not enough and it seems that it was not enough to find some kind of understanding.
Old 25-06-2022, 07:51 AM
Master

I meditated to get more insight into this and while meditating I suddenly witnessed a flash of light that seemed to fade away into that blackness we see when we have our eyes closed. At the same time I heard a Voice as if coming from a mountain, high above my position, the Voice said one word: Rise!;

Suddenly I felt like all my energy left me, for 2 hours I was in this suspended state, not sleeping but too tired to even do anything. After that time my energy just returned back to me and decided to check a random movie list to see a movie, the first movie that appeared in that list had this poster with one word with capital letters: RISE; then I checked the description of that movie and it started with this word: Ascension; once again completing the full circle of an experience that transcends the immaterial.

What's left for me is to figure out how to rise, how to ascend, for while I was meditating, I was asking certain questions and the answer was that one single word, to rise.
Old 03-07-2022, 07:02 AM
Seeker

To the OP,
I always listened to Nightcore songs in YouTube, there's Rise by skillet , Rise by Katy Perry. Maybe when you hear this songs you may find answers to your inquiries ( you may also want to read some comments)

I want to also ask when you astral project, can you transform your energy into a ball of light? It's because when I dream( astral project/Oobe) I was in the top of my higher self( I'm actually just a consciousness) when I want to be one with her, my energy will just fill her. Like I'm a water and she's a jar.

Thank you and Godbless
Old 03-07-2022, 11:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Your first vision looks to me as a message that has two meanings. Jesus being the insufferable lamb will one day come and collect those who believe and follow him... They call this event the rapture. But in order for this to happen, individuals who believe in Jesus must rise 'in the spirit'. They must be born afresh into their spirit nature and rise. So the spiritual event precedes the physical event.