Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 27-04-2020, 11:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I receive many many messages but many make no sense because I hear only bits and pieces and I can't understand, but there are these moments when I fully hear a message and I fully understand every single world.
I often do know.
I can know more often.
By feeeeling what it feeels like to know.
When everything comes together so naturally so effortlessly and you just know.
It simply feels good, that's it.
You don't have to know, to feel good.
You have to feel good, to know.
Feeling good is irrelavant.
Because it is the only thing that matters.
It is the purpose of existence.
That is why you don't need it as a reason to know.
You need to feel good simply for the sake of feeling good.
And letting it flow...
When unconditional love is yours, wherever you go.
You too will simply know.
Because you will go, wherever your love goes.
And there is all that you want to know.
And it will be forevermore so.

You cannot ever lose your love.
It is simply who you truely are.
You are made out of the love of who you truely are.
And you cannot know this love.
It is impossible to know it.
But you can feel it.
And with that feeling comes endless of knowings.
Of innerstanding.
Of evermore effortless and joyful greater allowed realisations.

The love never goes away.
But you can believe that you have gone away and faaaar astraaaay.
But really, you are still here and now, forevermore.
Old 28-04-2020, 09:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I often do know.
I can know more often.
By feeeeling what it feeels like to know.
When everything comes together so naturally so effortlessly and you just know.
It simply feels good, that's it.
You don't have to know, to feel good.
You have to feel good, to know.
Feeling good is irrelavant.
Because it is the only thing that matters.
It is the purpose of existence.
That is why you don't need it as a reason to know.
You need to feel good simply for the sake of feeling good.
And letting it flow...
When unconditional love is yours, wherever you go.
You too will simply know.
Because you will go, wherever your love goes.
And there is all that you want to know.
And it will be forevermore so.

You cannot ever lose your love.
It is simply who you truely are.
You are made out of the love of who you truely are.
And you cannot know this love.
It is impossible to know it.
But you can feel it.
And with that feeling comes endless of knowings.
Of innerstanding.
Of evermore effortless and joyful greater allowed realisations.

The love never goes away.
But you can believe that you have gone away and faaaar astraaaay.
But really, you are still here and now, forevermore.

Once I had this amazing OBE, I found myself in a purple nebula and the nebula was talking with me, I felt that I am the most procious, that I am the most loved, that I am the most important, that the whole attention of the universe is on me, I saw the begining from the end and the end from the beginning, I saw the lives of all people, I was all these people, I understood why humanity had to endure so much suffering, I understood it all and it made perfect sense.. I understood that I am always at HOME, that this reality is "being at Home", we have never left our HOME, we are in this moment at HOME.

An incredible experience but then it faded away and doubt came and the whole memory of it was almost ruined.

So I understand your words, I understand them but I am far from fully knowing them by feeling them, I feel separate, when in that purple nebula, I felt a complete union, separation was just a dream..
Old 28-04-2020, 09:11 AM
Master

Last night I meditated once again, as I usually do, every day, I meditate.

As I was observing the beauty of the things that were shown to me, this color, purple, appeared it's like it is my main color, I see it a lot, it can appear as a space nebula or as a flower, a lotus flower, even purple tree, it takes so many shapes.. sometimes I see it just flowing in that blackness we see when we have our eyes closed.. Suddenly, as I was amazed by all the imagery, a voice said to me, it was like an echo that came from a distant place and I could hear it: "Spectacle"; and I said, not not with words: "Yes, it's really a spectacle..."; then few moments later, the same voice appeared and it said once again, something like: "Incredible"; but I can't be sure, I know it was a similar word..

I must say, I felt as if an alien is talking with me, this is how it felt like, as if a being from another world made a connection with me.

Something else that happened recently, as I was meditating, I heard this dark entity screaming and saying bad words towards me, it was really creepy and dark, it looked like a dark smoke, I could sense this, then a being of Light appeared and it said to me: Don't worry, I am here with it...; I could sense that it's a being of Light.

I receive many messages but they were not as clear as they used to be...
Old 08-05-2020, 03:09 PM
Master

I am everything, everywhere and nowhere...

Meditate or don't meditate. Stay ( keep meditating ), you will be just fine..

These are my last two messages received few minutes ago while I was meditating in nature, while I was in silence, I heard the first message, I heard it as if my own natural voice spoke them, then when I stopped, my mouth spoke those words ( my second message ) as if it was on autopilot, it just happened.

Why do I keep getting "new age" messages? It makes no sense to me. I was asking what's there in the unseen world, for an answer and this is how the first message appeared, then I asked again for another message and this is how the second one appeared, of course, it does not work all the time, I also asked for more than a message and I got nothing back..
Old 08-05-2020, 05:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I am everything, everywhere and nowhere...

Meditate or don't meditate. Stay ( keep meditating ), you will be just fine..

These are my last two messages received few minutes ago while I was meditating in nature, while I was in silence, I heard the first message, I heard it as if my own natural voice spoke them, then when I stopped, my mouth spoke those words ( my second message ) as if it was on autopilot, it just happened.

Why do I keep getting "new age" messages? It makes no sense to me. I was asking what's there in the unseen world, for an answer and this is how the first message appeared, then I asked again for another message and this is how the second one appeared, of course, it does not work all the time, I also asked for more than a message and I got nothing back..

' Why do I keep getting "new age" messages? '

There's nothing new under the sun
Old 08-05-2020, 06:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' Why do I keep getting "new age" messages? '

There's nothing new under the sun

haha, this is a good one
Old 09-05-2020, 03:15 PM
Master

I asked my "higher self", "divine self", I don't truly know its name: Are you here?; then a voice answered: I am here..;
Old 12-05-2020, 05:17 PM
Master

As I was meditating, I used my imagination to see beings beyond our realm and a translucent human being appeared, it had its right hand waiting for my right hand to touch it, when this happened, it took me and we flew.

Then I heard a voice saying: I will take you to the place beyond the places.

Then, the whole experience faded away, after some moments, I see this woman, well her face, it was a black woman, her eyes were big, she was an old lady but not that old, anyway, she became aware of my presence, that I am seeing her. Her eyes, were looking at me, then she said to me: Tell me a story, a story, a story...; I kept hearing this word as her voice was fading away...

These messages sounded as if they were whispered, very gentle and peaceful.
Old 14-05-2020, 07:22 PM
Master

I started having these monologues, they come from a place within, it's hard explain this inner experience that creates these inner conversations, it is like something that flows from inside, like a river and I just put down the words.

This is about me talking with the deepest part of myself, what people call the higher self, the divine self, God, the Father etc.

What will I do if I feel sad and for a moment may forget the realization I live? Even if you will be sad, I will still be there with you, call me and I will hear you. I am always with you. Close your eyes and you will see me, be still and you will hear me.

What should I tell people about this realization? Tell them that they have to be true to themselves, only then they will be able to see clearly. You can not lie to yourself.

Is this inner power given to all, the good and the bad? Yes, you all use this inner power, the good and the bad, it's given to you fully. It's up to you to decide what you want to experience, happiness or sorrow, it's up to you to decide what to do with it, create or destroy.

Even a really really bad person has this inner power? Yes, all people have it, it's God given, given to you all, to use it as you see fit. This is the power of God and it's flowing through you all, the power to create and the power to create by destroying, the act of creation is all yours.

Why did I keep having certain thoughts ( sexual thoughts )? What you sow is what you will reap, the more you feed certain thoughts, the more power they have over you, it's not that you are more sexually active than the rest, you choose to be this way. I know that now I am free of this heaviness caused by these thoughts. You are free because you have found me through your realization and so the power of your thoughts over you is weaker than ever before. You don't see anymore your thoughts controlling you, you understand that you control them, you own them, you fed them.

I am afraid that I may lose this realization! You may never lose what you always had and will always have, it's not something from outside of you, it's from inside of you, there is where I am. When you were sad, lonely and you were searching for me, this is what you asked for, this is the experience you desired, I gave you this experience. It may sound hard to believe for you, but there were moments when you were happy a day a month, I tell you that you could leave that state at any given time, it was your own wish to experience it.

Last edited by ThatMan : 14-05-2020 at 11:11 PM.
Old 14-05-2020, 10:56 PM
Legrand

Hello ThatMan,

Forgot to say on another thread: I'm happy for you!

Regards,