Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-02-2016, 12:59 AM
Master
[quote=jonesboy]Maybe, but the question was about what is kundalini and I was providing the answer. It really had nothing to do with what I am or not.
Quote:
Sharing that would have just been about ego.[/

That is just your ego talking to itself.

Awareness doesn't hold anything against itself when its open and aware.

Perhaps that is where we differ.

You cannot know me as I am because you only know yourself as you are.

Contained by ego ideas about itself

You are it

All of it. Even the one with ideas about how ego should be. that is conditioned thinking when I look into you sharing in this way. To you it may appear in you to be considerate and open to others leaving you out of the picture, but self is always in the picture and how you are in it speaks to me quite clearly in the awareness of my own conditioned ideas of the past about being open fully.

Awareness is inclusive of everything in you. Which is the way to open truthful inclusion of others in your own awareness. It enters the shared space open and not judging ego in self or others ego as one source together.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 18-02-2016, 01:03 AM
Master
If you are judging your own ego you bring that to the shared space as you. Even as you may try to remove that or hide that, you are that. The energy of that judgment is present in the connection.

Open ego state doesn't hold onto itself, it allows itself to flow.

Full awareness means you have entered your ego state and accepted you fully, as you are.

This way I am no longer attached to ideas about my ego, how I need to be in this world, how I relate, how I process, how open and where I open from in me resides.

I simply am just open and being myself.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 18-02-2016, 01:08 AM
Master
I believe I have shown you quite clearly now how I am in myself and how I function.

Not that I feel I need to, I prefer to just be.

But sometimes I listen to my intuition through process as much as I do through the whole and land myself where it calls me.

Have a lovely day.

I am off to enjoy mine.

Old 18-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Master
Hi naturesflow,

Thank you for letting me know you have accepted yourself for who you are.

When you feel the need to brag or seek attention. Doing so means you Need something, you Desire something different than what is. That is far from being one with the flow, that is pure ego and a much different place than what I am seeking.

All the best.
Old 20-02-2016, 06:54 AM
Master
Quote:
When you feel the need to brag or seek attention. Doing so means you Need something, you Desire something different than what is. That is far from being one with the flow, that is pure ego and a much different place than what I am seeking.

If its bragging and seeking attention it would be created as being so by you. As you show here. Who creates all this view placed down to see? The flow is everything you are as you flow with others.
So naturally your going to flow with this view in yourself outward in the flow. Whether spoken or not it will show up as you in some form as others bragging and seeking attention because yourself signals judgment immediately.
How does that affect flow with others then?

We are flowing everything we are even as we suppress our own self importance. Making others important is a nice gesture, but when you put limits on yourself in that space and with judgment about being a certain way, you are naturally setting up the same energy in how others perceive you as how you perceive yourself.

Silent or otherwise you send the signal one way or the other.

Judgment is judgement. Ego loves it.

So as you source your pure being, your pure ego thrives magnificently in this view you hold as I see it more openly holding onto itself.

If you are inclusive open and aware of you in everyway without judgment, naturally you are sending inclusiveness, openness and awareness to be as one for others.
What you are is what you are sending outward to others and what you think is also creating one with that.

Last edited by naturesflow : 20-02-2016 at 08:05 AM.
Old 20-02-2016, 07:55 AM
Master
Removing/separating moral and ethical considerations from the heart seems misguided to me. I've found that some of the people with the biggest hearts whom I've known can also be some of the hardest to get along with. It has much to do w/ empathy, something I find lacking in this thread in places tbph.

Achieving a constant state of bliss is not the singular purpose we have during our time here (>>>IMO!). For reference, I'd point to something like Leary's 8 circuit model;
5. The neurosomatic circuit

This is concerned with neurological-somatic feedbacks, feeling high and blissful, somatic reprogramming, etc. It may be called the rapture circuit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight-...atic _circuit

3 more circuits exist (acc. to Leary) "above" this one. Can't always have pleasure w/out the pain, the ecstasy w/out the agony. That has been my experience, in any case.
Old 20-02-2016, 08:21 AM
Master
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Removing the heart from moral and ethical considerations is misguided, imo. I've found that some of the people with the biggest hearts whom I've known can also be some of the hardest to get along with. It has much to do w/ empathy, something I find lacking in this thread in places tbph.

IF you were open to empathy would you see lack? Or would you be empathizing complete in your own ? I can open empathy in myself to accept you as you are all the same in this view, without feeling your lacking in empathy.

Quote:
Achieving a constant state of bliss is not the singular purpose we have in our time here (>>>IMO!). For reference, I'd point to something like Leary's 8 circuit model;

This is concerned with neurological-somatic feedbacks, feeling high and blissful, somatic reprogramming, etc. It may be called the rapture circuit.

Can't always have pleasure w/out the pain, the ecstasy w/out the agony. Just my opinion.

I would agree with you on this bit.

We can be attached to rapture much like anything else.

We can be attached to agony too.

So where does one find the balance?

Old 20-02-2016, 08:40 AM
Master
Leary was insightful in many ways, but probably something better to use as an example more established in terms of religious traditions would be the 8 paths of Buddhism or Yoga. Or even the chakra/sephiroth fr. the tree of life. Jesus was very much coming from the heart chakra, in terms of compassion (whether a real person or religious/mythological figure is beside the point imo) and he suffered quite dearly, if we are to believe the story.

[quote=naturesflow]
Quote:

IF you were open to empathy would you see lack? Or would you be empathizing complete in your own ? I can open empathy in myself to accept you as you are all the same in this view, without feeling your lacking in empathy.

No such thing as empathizing 'complete in your own' imo. Empathy has everything to do w/ relating/feeling where other people are coming from, and i'm far from perfect in that regard myself, frankly. So don't take my word for it, was just relating my impressions.

And I don't understand what you're saying in the second sentence, other than to say acceptance is not the same as agreement or congruency imo. I can disagree and agree in turn w/ someone, depending on what we're talking about; yet empathize with them regardless, which is akin to consideration the way i see it.

Or maybe I'm wrong about everything and don't know what I'm talking about, whatsoever, which wouldn't surprise me necessarily (well, other than a few of the basics); but even then, that's okay. Talk can be cheap, esp. online in the text message, facebooking twitter world in which we live. "Experience is a hard master, but fools will have no other." And I'm often a fool, I know from experience! haha
Old 20-02-2016, 10:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Leary was insightful in many ways, but probably something better to use as an example more established in terms of religious traditions would be the 8 paths of Buddhism or Yoga. Or even the chakra/sephiroth fr. the tree of life. Jesus was very much coming from the heart chakra, in terms of compassion (whether a real person or religious/mythological figure is beside the point imo) and he suffered quite dearly, if we are to believe the story.

Suffering and what one can do beyond it certainly might be part of Jesus story of love and compassion if he had of lived on to create another story from his first half of life. It would be really interesting to imagine how he might have handled himself had he found another way to stand up and defend himself in that loving compassionate state, live out his life less inclined to be *out there* and more working in other ways..Who knows? We could create many scenarios considering where we are now in the state of evolution and what we are always learning through those gone before us.

Quote:
No such thing as empathizing 'complete in your own' imo. Empathy has everything to do w/ relating/feeling where other people are coming from, and i'm far from perfect in that regard myself, frankly. So don't take my word for it, was just relating my impressions.

Impressions count at times but certainly showing more of self can help to not hinder the connection from flowing further on to build more in the view of deeper understanding and empathy for that matter.
Quote:
And I don't understand what you're saying in the second sentence, other than to say acceptance is not the same as agreement or congruency imo. I can disagree and agree in turn w/ someone, depending on what we're talking about; yet empathize with them regardless, which is akin to consideration the way i see it.

Yes your probably seeing how I meant it. Acceptance is part of the whole picture of empathy, so if your open to flow more readily in process and understanding then it can naturally arise in that shared space, regardless of agreeing or disagreeing. So perhaps I now see why you were looking into others lacking empathy but you still holding them in that space. Well I guess that is what you mean.
Quote:
Or maybe I'm wrong about everything and don't know what I'm talking about, whatsoever, which wouldn't surprise me necessarily (well, other than a few of the basics); but even then, that's okay. Talk can be cheap, esp. online in the text message, facebooking twitter world in which we live. "Experience is a hard master, but fools will have no other." And I'm often a fool, I know from experience! haha

You could be, I don't know. I can only feel and sense through your sharing a presence with what is presented of you in each moment. People don't realize how much of themselves flows through talk that is cheap even, but then I read the spaces between words as well, which tends to reveal a person more complete in what comes across. Being aware in this way helps of course, helps me relate more complete with them as they are beyond just the words alone.

Being the fool and feeling my foolishness in many situations was a good teacher for me. Mostly to be ok making mistakes, not knowing and letting myself down where I didn't want to let myself down. Letting myself down in front of others as well, people I cared to not do that, that one was difficult more so. But then I try to grow and learn through everything presented to me in connection, even as painful as it might be to face.

Experience is certainly a great teacher if you are willing to open to the whole experience and let it teach you.

Sometimes it is hard though, so naturally people do things their own way.

AS for you not knowing what your talking about, it makes sense to me, but then may I don't know what I am talking about so we match...who knows?

I don't know.

Old 20-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Removing/separating moral and ethical considerations from the heart seems misguided to me. I've found that some of the people with the biggest hearts whom I've known can also be some of the hardest to get along with. It has much to do w/ empathy, something I find lacking in this thread in places tbph.

Achieving a constant state of bliss is not the singular purpose we have during our time here (>>>IMO!). For reference, I'd point to something like Leary's 8 circuit model;

3 more circuits exist (acc. to Leary) "above" this one. Can't always have pleasure w/out the pain, the ecstasy w/out the agony. That has been my experience, in any case.

When somebody is in the joy and silence of spirit, life becomes easy. When life is easy due to always being fed by the spirit, it becomes also easy to get along. Its the ultimate peace pipe imo.

Moral debate have been a battle ground resulting in more killing than anything else.

The bliss and silence of the spirit doesnt go away. It is continious reguardless of emotions and life circumstances. If it goes away then it was in the process but not yet become ones being. But an excellent sign along the journey to the potential possibilities imo.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4