Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-08-2021, 09:39 PM
asearcher

pieces of papers

it has happened a couple of times now. it is that i apparently like to communicate using a piece of paper or pieces of papers. could be between spirit guides, someone else.

i too tend to do it when I am pushing to come in contact with someone.

one would think i would remember what is written on these special pieces of papers, but i don't! I never do! It is kind of frustrading later on.

now me being into past life and all that, i just gotta ask if communicating like this, or trying to push my way through somewhere, to somebody has anything to do with, well, I clearly don't know, something?? Is there like a religion behind it, some tradition, even on the side of the dish or what ever?

when I have tried to push for contact (I am doing this in this meditative, sleeping state so I am not that fully aware what I am doing and why) my stubborn ways have worked.

in my past life (OK here we go again...sigh) i kind of felt like a secretary to my own husband taking notes and i had to get it right, so maybe it is coming from that little corner..?

Is anyone else doing it like this? Using pieces of papers or papers? I think I am kind of weird for doing that. And too when I experience (imagination?) someone presenting itself as some spirit guide doing it.

One time I had this dream and it just made such perfect sense, the note I had been given, what it said. Fabulous. I was like of course, of course. Ah, why didn't I see that? I woke up and I was one big question mark. I had no idea.
Old 24-08-2021, 12:49 PM
Master
Your symbology and dreams all become what you are as a complete interrelated self connection.

So your investigating to understand some pieces you’ve created (as part of you) through this symbology.

Many people forget their uniqueness in this way.

You can try to source answers outside for meaning, but ultimately your unravelling you.

Your pushing for contact which to my symbolises ‘striving’ an issue in and of itself. ‘Getting it right’ seems to pertain to a conflict in you that you can resolve deeper in those feelings.

If you can imagine you are the creation, the symbolism and play playing out, but at the core of it all is you. These kind of creations often trying to open you up to know yourself within these creations. Supporting you to let go, expand differently and bridge peace with who you are.
Old 24-08-2021, 01:12 PM
I think many people use writing to contact guides.
I believe writing is very powerful...I dunno if it's because we are more focused?
Cuz, focus and intention and desire are what it's all about!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-08-2021, 06:31 PM
asearcher

Thank you both so very much for explaining =)
Old 25-08-2021, 11:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Thank you both so very much for explaining =)

Another thing that springs to mind reading through this again, is that in your dream your very aware of the transmission even when you cant recall upon waking.

Sometimes it’s not what’s written but the energy, feeling, or aha moment that comes through the ‘relating’ beyond words themselves.

In many ways I’d say you’ve lost your ‘reading abilities’ which is not about words but the information received through them. You can know the truth or come to the truth within a whole context of information hidden within what is spoken or written.

My predominate form of expression is through ‘writing’ but most of my writing is an intuitive flow.

Also to the unknown of our creation is sometimes known through our dreamer long before it’s manifested into experience.

You’ve been given part of the picture in your dream, meaning an awareness, but the experience is yet to manifest its meaning or understanding more complete ..
Old 31-08-2021, 06:57 PM
asearcher

Yes, that seem right. Had not thought of it that way. Thank you once again very much. All in it's time, right? =)