Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 02-06-2021, 11:12 PM
Master

The op of this thread is in my post and split bin, or maybe their happy with the responses and feel no need to make a comment.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
The op of this thread is in my post and split bin, or maybe their happy with the responses and feel no need to make a comment.

The original poster is in you bin? What on earth is (s)he doing there?

Teasing aside you could be right in what you say but that's guesswork. I would prefer to know.
Old 10-06-2021, 03:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello,

I sincerely apologize for my not checking back into the thread for so long.

I was/am undergoing a heartwrenching time in my relationship.

I DO care about all your responses, and I truly appreciate them!

Thank you very Sincerely everyone!
Old 10-06-2021, 03:55 AM
Master
Aspie,
You asked "Do Ghosts Prove the Existence of a God?"

I find that question to be an interesting topic.

In the West, we 'know' what Ghost look like, but in the East, especially in predominate Buddhist countries, we might have a hard time being able to relate to their ghost. Their ghost typically have their entrails hanging out and 'dragging'.

Why I bring up Buddhists, is that Buddhist in the West typically do not believe in God. Ghost can appear to people who do not believe in God. That is the first answer.

The second answer is 'ghost' can be 'created' thru hypnosis. If somebody can 'create' a ghost thru hypnosis, then that takes the 'steam' out of a God creating the ghost.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-06-2021, 04:15 AM
Ascender

Hello Aspie;

Have you ever read the Oversoul 7 Trilogies by Jane Roberts? They're based on the channeled Seth readings that Jane did back in the 70s. The story is about an entity called "Seven" and his human charges. He has one of his humans, an elderly woman who passed over wanting to go 'visit the Gods'. Seven is supposed to introduce her to the spiritual realm and help her decide whether she wants to reincarnate and when in time she wishes to do so. But first she's more interested in meeting God.

The books are very entertaining and still spiritual.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:37 AM
Newbie ;)

My short answer is 'no.'
I lack the proper knowledge/education to talk more on this topic, sorry.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeiYing
My short answer is 'no.'
I lack the proper knowledge/education to talk more on this topic, sorry.

not a problem
Old 07-07-2021, 01:23 PM
Master

Ever since my wife appeared to me about three months after her death the word 'ghost' has troubled me.
There must be more than one explanation of a 'ghost' - or a 'spirit' . as I refuse to believe that my wife appeared as a version of either.

Her appearance was much too, let's say 'impeccable/faultless' and her intention (of appearing) a matter which became quite clear to me.

I have never then or now connected this moment with any god.

When my step-father died in 1981 he took the trouble of awkening me to tell me that he was dead (and very happy and well) and during these minutes there was no sign of anything holy or of a god. Nor did he give me the impression of being a ghost, he was simply himself.

Everything is natural - we don't need a supernatural explanation for anything.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 07-07-2021, 05:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Ever since my wife appeared to me about three months after her death the word 'ghost' has troubled me.
There must be more than one explanation of a 'ghost' - or a 'spirit' . as I refuse to believe that my wife appeared as a version of either.

Everything is natural - we don't need a supernatural explanation for anything. .

Perhaps it's simply the words 'spirit' and 'ghost' that are causing your acceptance issues? But a ghost is not a spirit; a spirit is not a ghost. None of it is supernatural.

We survive corporeal death and our animating spirits return to the dimension we came from. How we think of them or what word we use to describe their nature perhaps doesn't really shouldn't matter much. But words DO matter to us and sometimes the wrong word gets used and then feels very uncomfortable.

God is an issue separate from the basics of survival and a good bit harder to get one's head around - I'm still trying after 30 odd years but I don't care that I understand very little. All that can come later.....
Old 07-07-2021, 07:35 PM
Master
Can you define what is a spirit and what is a ghost?

How can you tell a spirit from a ghost and vice versa?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.