Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 05-10-2020, 03:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Someone keeps whispering to me

Hi guys!

Alright so, hopefully someone can help me.

At first, I thought it was unreal since it always happen when I'm not asleep yet but relaxed enough. I still have fully conscience of what happens because I'm still awake.

So yesterday is the most recent experience I can tell. I was almost asleep when I heard a man whispering in my right ear. He said two words that I didn't figured out but when I opened my eyes, I saw pink flowers hanging in the air above my blanket. This is not a new phenomena for me and it scares me so I always sleep with a blanket covering my vision, I just make sure it covers the room when I get in bed, if you get me?

So then, the flowers disappeared a few seconds later but I did had time to see them, which confirm that I was not dreaming. It's the first time it's ever been this clear.

I also wanna mention I never had any male relative or friend dying. I scares me when they do things like that, like they other day, when a hand pushed my back when I was running in the basement, as to say keep going or something, and when I ask them what they want and tell them it scares me, they never answer.

Does anyone ever experienced this?Is there any way to control it?
Old 20-10-2020, 05:05 PM
Master

It sounds like you have a beginning mediumship talent. Yes, it can be controlled. Mediums strong enough to get spirits poking through regularly learn how to close and open the gate or portal within them. This is a mental exercise and can be done in numerous ways of your choice.

These things happen when you are slowing down. Falling asleep or drowsing. That's when your mind gets quiet enough for spirits to be able to get through. You need a simple rite to 'close the door' before you lay down, like visualizing a safe door clanging shut and locking it, with the spirit world on the other side and you on this side. If this isn't working sufficiently you can add to it, with simple things like saying "In my own name Laurel I close my gate for this sleep. So be it." Alternatively, your particular religion probably has a prayer that covers such things if you look closely.
Old 20-10-2020, 05:33 PM
Pathfinder

I agree with White Warrior, it sounds like the beginning of something. It starts with small things so as not to freak you out too much. Mine started with a hole in the air and a big bubble that turned inside out. I was standing in the middle of the floor when that happened. I couldn't believe my eyes. And I was wide awake. Protect yourself with white light from the universal source every day, all day. There is good and evil around us. Sometimes both are watching.
Old 20-10-2020, 06:54 PM
Newbie ;)

@Laurel99
I once heard disembodied voices. It worries me. This is not how spiritual communication presents itself in my experience and although I don't doubt your experience I think friend you should speak to a parent or close friend and perhaps a doctor. I and the universe do love you, but i want you understand I belive you but ask you to consider this.
Old 20-10-2020, 10:16 PM
Pathfinder

Wow. If I ever heard disembodied voices, I would still be running. It is usually mild, like small animals and birds. Colored balls. Definitely nothing spooky. At least that is my experience and others I have talked to.

However, there may be exceptions to that for some.
Old 21-10-2020, 04:48 PM
Seeker
This sounds as if you are experience mediumship, i have awoken from dreams or sleepstates with whispers and objects appearing and disappearing, as if i am been shown a connection to the words whispered, i would use sage and clense your bedroom and even polite but firm say you do not wish to be scared in your own space, a dreamcatcher would be a worthwhile investment . My oldest son was woke by late granmother whispering in his ear and handed him his bottle of water over on his bedside table for his hicups ( he is known to hiccup in his sleep since a baby) so sometimes these experiences can be reassuring. Hope ur ok and this experience can be overcome .
Old 22-10-2020, 06:43 PM
Master

That half awake half asleep is tricky . This may or may not mean anything.
Old 13-02-2021, 12:19 PM
Ascender
I get whispering voices when im nearly alseep even my bed nudged or my body nudged suddenly i tell them leave me alone im trying to sleep and it not funny anymore sometimes it stops they even nudge my mobile phone which can be irratating i say to to them back off but my logical mind thinking im speaking thin air
When the other part of me knows it them being mischievous or want attention
It use to frighten me now its just one of those things
I use palo santo wood white sage and desert sacred sage for smudging and sometimes it works
Old 13-02-2021, 01:19 PM
asearcher

I so recognize the voice in the right ear, I have had it just like that too, and one rest there and don't know - is this real or not? Is it from the dream? It happens just these times too like you describe, when one is about to rest or resting, never other times. I can hear sounds when resting too that I can't relate to voices, like a cracking or a stretching or a specific tone. Sometimes within my very body, sometimes outside of it but I can't identity what they are. When I meditate I am being touched, arms, head, hand, face... hair too.

If you look it up these are few signs the kundulini, the third eye is opening or is open. I never thought that could happen to me. I never was in some effort to make it happen so I did not know too much about it before.

The recommendations given above by the other members sounds great =)

Last edited by asearcher : 13-02-2021 at 05:24 PM.
Old 14-02-2021, 05:53 PM
Experiencer

You can oust this type of thing with banishment. Something from your own belief system, or the LBRP works. You can find it on youtube.