Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-09-2019, 07:44 PM
Guide
Question Shadow People: What are they?

What exactly are Shadow People? Are they spirits? Are they evil? What do they want normally? Many people told me something different, so I figured I'd ask the question here to get your thoughts on it.
Old 26-09-2019, 02:52 AM
Master

Some guess are , left over energy , human created thought forms , the spirit of a once living human (ghost) , the astral body of a living person , mut. dem. being.
Old 29-09-2019, 04:38 PM
Deactivated Account
As you can see my name I do have abilities.
I can feel spirit's sometimes I hear and see them.
Been dealing with the supernatural since I was 12.
I have delt with shadow men total of 4 times.

They are not or was not human nor are they demons. They come from another dimension.
There sole purpose is to kill, they pick on children and the elderly at times younger to middle age people.
Smudging blessing salting does nothing to these beings.
Man mediums/demonologist can't remove them.
Best bet is to move if possible and PRAY they don't follow or call soon the LORD and his angels.

I went into battle with one, fighting for my soul.
Until I spoke the LORD'S real name then the energy changed the room got brighter and smell of roses.
Old 29-09-2019, 11:03 PM
BlackfoxNZ

Would you define a being which is of a human shape but appears as solid black as a shadow person, or would it need to be of a light black and non solid as shadows still contain a curtain amount of light?
Old 30-09-2019, 03:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Blackfox,
There are shadows regular shadows like ghost are not dark like a shadow man.

Shadow men are darker then dark nothing no light can penetrate there darkness. And you can sense the evil coming from them.
They are to be interdenominational all the people I have spoke to from demonologist/mediums/ shamans, all say something pure evil.
They pray more so on children and the elderly because they look at them as weak. The one I delt with, I made the mistake of challenging it.
I was messing with my daughter. And I was not gonna stand for it. But yeah they are bad news.
Old 30-09-2019, 08:50 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbilityMom
Blackfox,
There are shadows regular shadows like ghost are not dark like a shadow man.

Shadow men are darker then dark nothing no light can penetrate there darkness. And you can sense the evil coming from them.
They are to be interdenominational all the people I have spoke to from demonologist/mediums/ shamans, all say something pure evil.
They pray more so on children and the elderly because they look at them as weak. The one I delt with, I made the mistake of challenging it.
I was messing with my daughter. And I was not gonna stand for it. But yeah they are bad news.

I’ve had a dream once where I was sitting having a discussion with some beings 2 were sitting across from me and beside me was a full black being which said or did nothing but sit beside me perfectly still through the discussion, it was a human figure but a solid black with no reflection or carted colour, just the blackest black I can every remember seeing, but nothing ever seemed to come of that black figure even though the discussion topic did become reality. So still to this day I have no idea what the black being was,
For context I used to get a few beings entering my dreams and giving me information which I could use in the following days and quite often I can piece together my dreams and be able to know what is going to happen in regards to a event within the following 48hours,
Old 30-09-2019, 02:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Most "dreams" are not dreams but it is really happening. When we are asleep we are more "open" to anything paranormal ghost/spirits/ non human or interdimensional. Why at times you wake up with bruising/scratches or actual wounds.
Most time's shadow men are like a cheetah they follow they watch and then at their most weakest stage is when they pounce for say.
Shadow men on one of those creatures that we don't know nothing about except for what people have experienced just be careful.
Old 30-09-2019, 05:07 PM
Master

A number of people have scene the shadow beings . I dont remember any one talking about them being evil or killing any one . On dreams , one idea is that we all go out of body during deep sleep , but most people dont remember or remember as a dream . So some dreams are from real events .
Old 30-09-2019, 07:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Hiya fellow Arizonan!
There have been cases I heard that they try to or have.
I knew a person who R.I.P her brother was talking about seeing them, talking to him trying to drive him nuts. He took a picture of a very dark shadow man man was over 6 ft tall. Telling him your gonna die. His sister my friend stayed with him and she heard him yelling by the time she got there he was passed. Autopsy showed strangled yet no marks on him.
Something to ponder if ppl are dealing with them they have bad ending who are they gonna tell?
Old 30-09-2019, 10:06 PM
Administrator
Shadow people can present themselves with or without a face.they are human shaped mostly clocked in dark clothes.
a lot of people see them but think ,something just passed by my door etc they dont always show themselves fully.
that is why people think they are seeing things.

Namaste