Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 03-07-2020, 11:26 PM
Deactivated Account

There are evil spirits that won't leave me alone

I have a man and a young lady spirit among others that won't leave even after I told them countless times and I don't have any idea why and they are annoying me. They say they are trying to help but I feel they are being manipulative.

The man voice said he will never leave and he thinks he is in charge. I don't care for him around me. I don't need him around period. They came to me months prior and I attempted to find support to dispose of them with a Shaman but unfortunately, that didn't help. I tried other things as well and I feel like nothing is working. I tried rebuking them in the name of Jesus Christ.

This spirit assumes I am lonely when I am most definitely not. They are incorrect and they are always stating lies. Like how I am hurt and a sleep when I am not. I heard them say I am angry or mad but I am not. They yelled at me and told me to sleep and they did this because they think sleep makes me change my mind but I don't. They also use this to take control of me.

The man attempts to discover reasons to stay and one of them is that there is something wrong with me. Like that I am sick or something and I am not sick at all. I am perfectly fine. It doesn't make sense and I don't know what they are talking about.

Other spirits that are attached try to find other things wrong with me. But the man voice is the one who doesn't have my best interest at heart. He is the main one and so is the young lady.

Everything was fine before they came to me. I didn't feel so much pressure, outrage, and trouble. I was very happy and free. Since they came and tried talking to me they destroyed everything. They are a huge weight on me and they disregard what I tell them and excuse what I am feeling. It doesn't appear as though they truly care about me. I feel they came to me and disguised themselves as friends or whatever and I never had this problem before. This is all new to me.

This man is demanding and he instructs me to talk when I would prefer not to, and he advises me to sleep and eat.

He comes to me when I am angry and frustrated and maybe he senses this as a weakness. He pesters me when I am watching something or playing a video game. He tells me to watch the whole video and tells me to eat everything when I don't want to. He keeps on telling me what to do a lot. I don't need him to do this. He appears to be condescending.

I don't need any spirits watching me or in my business. I don't know why this is happening to me and he gets angry at me when I don't listen to him and he tries to converse with me and he advises me to wise up or man up which isn't exceptionally kind. Also the young lady tries to manipulate me by being seductive and using love as a manipulative tactic. She pretends to be my guides and she took over them and started talking to me that way. She then bossed me around.

I got a great deal of what they say on EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon). I am praying and drawing nearer to God everyday. I even read the Holy Bible.

He doesn't get I don't care for him and same goes with the young lady. I feel like they came to me to torment me.He tries to convince me that he is a good person but I know he isn't and says something like he isn't dead.

I am not sure why they came to me in the first place I guess I was talking to myself and they responded or maybe I started talking to them without realizing it. They thought I was there to help them but I wasn't.

It is creepy they are watching what I am doing and I hear them make noises like making breathing noises and sniffing like they have a body and then they take over my body and act like they have one. It is really weird I feel like I can't do anything because no matter what I do when I tell them to leave me alone they say no. I feel like it is hopeless. I feel defeated and they also want to follow me around everywhere and I wish this didn't happen to me. I posted on another site and someone else on a different site said they are feeding off my emotions. I am not sure if that is what they are doing or not.

I am really stressed out and I feel like I have a lot on my plate and I just want peace.

Also they both think I am back-talking them when I don't want anything to do with them and they don't have anything to with me and I don't know them. They get mad when I don't listen. About them thinking I am sick, I was worried about my health before and now they are asking me about my health and trying to talk to me about it and I don't know why they are but I am not worried about my health anymore and they continue to ask me and asking me if I am deaf. But it is really disturbing.

The young lady spirit is accusing me of things I am not and she is telling me things. The man thinks he is loving and with light and there are different spirits each time and after I work hard to get rid of them.

I just want to get this resolved. I am catholic and if it's not too much trouble help! If you have any questions I will answer them.

Last edited by jgross4573 : 04-07-2020 at 12:48 AM. Reason: I need to edit what I wrote.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:35 PM
Ascender
rebuke them in the name of jesus christ - it's worth a try
Old 03-07-2020, 11:43 PM
Deactivated Account

I already tried that
Old 03-07-2020, 11:44 PM
Ascender
try again

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:03 AM
Deactivated Account

tell me how many times you are supposed to do it
Old 04-07-2020, 12:09 AM
Ascender
I don't know - I've only had to do it a few times at the most
Old 04-07-2020, 12:16 AM
Ascender
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...re=emb_ti tle
Old 04-07-2020, 12:49 AM
Deactivated Account

ok thank you so much for your help and the link.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:37 AM
Ascender
I'm sorry I don't know of any other ways - this just came to me one time and it worked - so I don't know what else to do - I guess you could be more specific with your prayers maybe -- but I really don't know

I have read the bible before - but I don't anymore - I just try to stay away from it -- I'm not a christian but I used to be - before I figured out that buddhism was nicer -
I'm not a buddhist either - I'm just an independent individual

Last edited by Hologram8 : 04-07-2020 at 02:47 AM.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:47 AM
Deactivated Account

OK. My prayers are to God, Jesus and to Mother Mary and I do a lot of protection prayers and I do a lot of protection from evil spirits prayers. I have been around a lot of toxic people and I feel like that might be a factor and I am around people who are always bullying me. I can't avoid it and then people are attacking me along with spirits. I think there maybe a link. I don't know for sure. I did exorcism prayers too and I am getting holy water. People may be cursing me. I guess. Or like they sent the devil out to get me.