Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 11-12-2019, 09:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi there!

Hi all,

My name is Suus, I'm 25 years young and I was born, raised and have been living my whole life in The Netherlands (Europe).
Starting with a disclaimer: my English level is conversational, but not very fluent yet.
I'm working on it, but I'm sorry in advance if I type something odd or misread stuff the first time.

I'm looking for knowledge and advice at this forum.
I have a hectic life (luckily I made my own choice in that, for most of the part), I'm also a student in Audiovisual Design at an art academy, but I feel like things are blocking my creativity and intuition.
Besides, I've always been told that I have a bright, white aura.
That's partly why I want to use that gift to develop contact my angels and start communicating with them, by asking them for strength and inspiration.

The other part why I would like to get more knowledge and advice from experienced people here,
is because I have always been interested in spiritualism and already had a few 'weird'/remarkable encounters during my youth with people coming to me, telling how spiritually powerful I could become if I developed it in time, stuff like that...
But I never seemed to know where to start. So this is another start for me, and as I see this is a huuuuge forum, so I hope I will find my way here very soon!

I don't know if it sounds very naive,
but I have some goals for myself that I want to tackle during the time (no time limit of course) :
- I would like to (keep) practice with reading aura's;
- I would like a stable connecting with my angels, to make it possible to connect at any time, just making a really strong bond;
- I would like to ground much more;
- I would like to spiritually develop myself;
- Perhaps, I would like to get the ability of healing others back. (I had this ability like 10 years ago, but I lost my own energy by it back then.)

If you feel like you are someone who has the right advices for me, which could help me out at the points above and perhaps help me practice with these, then please contact me!

You will probably see me around at this forum soon, when I manage to find my way at it.

Best of luck!
- Suus
Old 11-12-2019, 11:02 AM
hazada guess

Greetings Suus94,welcome to the Forum.I'm sure that you will find the help to make your journey easier,I did.
Old 11-12-2019, 01:16 PM
Master
welcome Suus94...
Old 11-12-2019, 03:36 PM
Administrator
Hi and Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 11-12-2019, 05:23 PM
Seeker

Hello!

Hello Suus94! It is nice to meet you!
Old 24-11-2020, 03:53 PM
Master
֍                WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!                      ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜