Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-02-2013, 07:32 PM
becomingkate

Can an unknown entity enter your body?

Several years ago I was invited to a birthday party in another province. The birthday boy was my late husband's karate Sensei, who is like a father figure to me, and had been a father figure to my husband Dale when he was alive.

The party was taking place eleven months after Dale's death, and because I had always promised to keep his memory alive and to continue to include him in karate events, I wanted to take some of his ashes with me. I placed them in a small plastic bag and inside Dale's Japanese Wishing Pot.

When we arrived at the hotel, after driving all night, I unpacked and placed Dale's ashes on the desk in front of the bed. While I was placing them there, I was also talking out loud to him, saying things like "I'm sure that all your karate friends miss you. I will always talk about you and keep your memory alive. I miss you too" etc. etc. Then I lay down for a nap, probably still thinking about him.

I fell asleep laying on my stomach, but at some point while I was sleeping something entered my body between my shoulder blades and actually pushed me up the bed. I woke up when my head hit the headboard! All I could think was "what was that?!" Then I sat up, and when I did I felt an energy present. I called out Dale's name, but before it even left my lips I knew it wasn't him.

After speaking with several people, I've come to the conclusion that I was "hagged" but still don't understand how it happened.

Is there such a thing as being too open? Does my conversation with my late husband open me up to being hagged again?
Old 19-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator
becomingkate...
I am so sorry you experienced this. First, you do not need to let go of the love you feel for Dale. But always focus it into as pure an energy as you can. Where he is, he still loves you too, and you will be re-united. On-going love after the passing of someone dear never hurts anyone, and in itself doesn't attract "bad" entities. Love is a protective force.

What I think might possibly have happened here is that you became open to the next dimension, and your astral body loosened enough for you to have a partial out-of-body experience. There is also nothing wrong with this! It is perfectly natural. It's possible to have a slight out-of-body experience and be convinced you never left the bed! Did you feel any symptoms of sleep-paralysis while this was happening?
But often when someone goes out of body, they can have encounters with entities which exist on the next dimension (close to the Earth Plane) If this is the first time something like this has happened to you, it can be a bit scary. These Beings are not all "bad" or "evil". But they can be a bit full-on for someone who has little experience of these things, and frightening.
There is a lot of discussion about these things on the Astral Projection forum. I'm wondering if you might find something to help and maybe give you back your confidence there?

In the meantime, in case you don't want this kind of thing happening again before you are ready to cope with it, it might be good to ground yourself well, and when you sleep at night, make sure you are properly tired so you fall into a good deep sleep. Eating an hour or two before sleep could help to keep you anchored more to the physical.
There is no need to be afraid, but be sensible. "Smudge" your room with something sweet-smelling like white Sage. Make sure lots of sunlight gets in your room, beautiful music, and meditations for protective forces, white/violet light surrounding you, and raising your spiritual vibrations (focusing on unconditional love will very quickly raise you up) -all these things will help.

If you wish to send your love to Dale, focus only on him, and his energy-signature and your love for him. This can do no harm.
Old 19-02-2013, 08:16 PM
becomingkate

Quote:
What I think might possibly have happened here is that you became open to the next dimension, and your astral body loosened enough for you to have a partial out-of-body experience. There is also nothing wrong with this! It is perfectly natural. It's possible to have a slight out-of-body experience and be convinced you never left the bed! Did you feel any symptoms of sleep-paralysis while this was happening?

I have often felt sleep paralysis, but not in this instance. What I remember feeling is that the muscles in my back cramped up for a second, almost as if there was something squeezing through the space between my shoulder blades. Then whatever it was pulled me toward the headboard and I woke up when my head bumped it.

I got ready so fast after that, and didn't really come back to the room other than to pack up.

I go back and forth with the idea that it was or wasn't Dale. My thoughts have been influenced by people who approach both my adult daughter and myself to tell us that they sense we have "power" that we don't know what to do with.

The last time it happened was at the Calgary Stampede in 2007, when a medium chased down my daughter (who was walking past) with a message, saying essentially the same thing. Her message was "just be careful. It's not always him."

I don't know much about AP, but will go read up on it.

Thank you Tobi!
Old 19-02-2013, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator
I see. That message is something it's wise to consider.

Did this pressure actually push your physical body up the bed until your head hit the head-board? Or did it just feel that way, and when you woke up, you were in a normal position in bed?

There are some Souls in the lower astral who amuse themselves by doing all sorts of mischief. They can occasionally impersonate others. An "openness" caused by the deep emotions of grieving, plus any desperation to make contact, could feasibly create the conditions where this could happen. I'm not saying that's what is happening -I really don't know. I have very little experience with these sorts of things, and hope someone will reply who can give you some better advice.

Definitely, prayers, protection meditations and visualizing, (some people call on the Archangel Michael), and knowing the strength of your shared true Love will help. I would keep things at that level as much as you can, and stand back perhaps from any other forms of "contacting him". For the moment, until you are sure what you're dealing with.
Standing back, so long as you hold the essence of love you and Dale knew, will not hurt his Spirit in any way or upset him.
Hold the innermost essence of love, then stand back with prayer, and surround yourself with strength and Light. Also ground yourself well.

I hope someone else answers who can be more help. Blessings.
Old 19-02-2013, 11:13 PM
Quagmire

I think the best place to start is to not worry, it might just be something that happened once and might not happen again. It could simply be what some call a ghost who wanders the place you stayed that did it for what ever reason it has.

I am on two occasions been woken up by being pulled. The first time was after I had acquired an item that had the point of working as a connection point between me and a Succubus. The first night after getting it I was woken by my physical body being pulled as if it wanted to play. I just told it I was tired and went back to sleep. The second was me wanting to pull loose part of my energy that have gone stuck to my human body within so I asked some "spirits" to help. It was a crazy night where I woke up when I was nearly pulled out of my bed
Old 19-02-2013, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator
Is it possible that you were astro traveling and awoke going or coming out of your physical self?

I think if you ask your guide or an angel to watch over you while asleep and explain It scared you or makes you want a bit of clarity on what actually happened they will help.
Old 19-02-2013, 11:46 PM
Super Moderator
That's true what you said. Sometimes a one-off event can happen which seems weird, and then never happen again. Especially if you were between sleep and waking, (your astral body just a tiny bit "out") and your sleep pattern was really disturbed that night.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:12 AM.
Old 20-02-2013, 04:04 PM
becomingkate

Quote:
Tobi: Did this pressure actually push your physical body up the bed until your head hit the head-board? Or did it just feel that way, and when you woke up, you were in a normal position in bed?

It did actually push me/pull me physically up the bed. Since that time, I haven't had any other strange events that involves my physical body. I also found it strange to have it happen in a hotel room, and wondered if it would follow me home. I don't think it did.

A few years ago, there was some things going on in the house, like something messing with the shower. It effected myself and later my husband. There has also been something that sat on my oldest daughter's bed, and another that once pushed her while she on her way to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but I feel that those things are either connected to her or to the land.

I'm looking into AP this morning, and I really appreciate everyone's replies!
Old 20-02-2013, 05:30 PM
Shincarra

As I read your story. I got the impression you should contact a Medium. I'am just saying what has come to me.
Old 20-02-2013, 05:31 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings BecomingKate:

Quote:
Originally Posted by becomingkate
It did actually push me/pull me physically up the bed. Since that time, I haven't had any other strange events that involves my physical body. I also found it strange to have it happen in a hotel room, and wondered if it would follow me home. I don't think it did.

A few years ago, there was some things going on in the house, like something messing with the shower. It effected myself and later my husband. There has also been something that sat on my oldest daughter's bed, and another that once pushed her while she on her way to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but I feel that those things are either connected to her or to the land.

I'm looking into AP this morning, and I really appreciate everyone's replies!

I have much experience with expelling attachments and this does not sound like an attachment to me.

You would have been experiencing episodes of bad luck and strange and unusual occurances.

The same is true of what we call (in my Tradition) a Hexing (or Crossing)--
and outright possession is even more intrusive and noticeable.

I think you can rest easy. You were probably just re-entering your body after Astral Projecting in your sleep--as has already been suggested. You are doing the right thing by studying the subject and learning all you can.

Peace and Love on your path to Discovering the Mysteries...

Blessed be...