Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 13-12-2016, 08:45 PM
Pathfinder

Thinking of fear is ok
Being afraid is quite another!
Old 14-12-2016, 03:37 PM
Suspended
Guide

QUOTE=Dan_SF]In God's reality, there is only love. In (y)our reality, we are capable of only 1 emotion, that is Love or Fear.[/quote]

Actually, what you have listed are 2 emotions which is correct ...
Often, I think many people limit their thinking to only their experiences while not taking into consideration other stimuli that can activate innate fear ...
Everyday there are news reports about natural disasters, accidents & death ...
If a person can empathize while reading or hearing these stories they can/will experience a level of fear or anxiety ...
Obviously, it won't work if it's being rationalized as hollywood sensationalism (provokes senses), however, real life should provoke some level of emotion &/or thought ...
Naturally, a normal person will feel a great level of fear from a loved one's death or impending death; a psychopath cannot ...
Some people come out of grief not fearing death for themself but for their loved ones ...
The death of my husband was/is the highest level of fear I have ever experienced in my life ...
Not so when my mother died b/c my cathexis was w/my husband ...
Far too many people rationalize grief like a talking head believing all that is needed is a replacement of the deceased; a meaningless & disrespectful view of life & love ...
Grief is a process over many years ...
The darkest hour of transformation when the previous life is obliterated; the bereaved come face to face w/the stranger within ...
Click on the first link below, locate the picture w/Jackie Kennedy trying to flee the vehicle in fear of her life as well as responding to her husband's possible death falling the assassination of her husband President JFK. Now locate the picture of her standing next to Lyndon Johnson as he is being sworn in as president aboard Airforce One, Jackie Kennedy is in shock; it is a normal response to a traumatic event that can last for an unspecified amount of months. Shock is an automatic coping mechanism to delay pain & fear. This fear during grief helps a person to survive their loss when many experience the desire to die. Some people do not survive shock or a broken heart. Unfortunately, there have not been enough studies on grief, a natural fear response to loss/death ...

https://www.google.com/search?q=jack...w=1024&bih=768

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ck-stroke.html

Lastly, adrenalin junkies love the burst of adrenalin pulsating through their body. My late husband was one of them. He did have alot of fear, however, the risks he took were worth it to get the adrenalin rush that made him feel so alive as well as the challenge to cheat death ...
Old 16-12-2016, 12:50 AM
Master

I fear losing my husband. I don't want to be a widow. So I can relate to your post Really!

Speaking of Jackie there is a new movie coming out about her. It takes place after her husband's assassination. Supposed to be a good movie. I'm looking forward to it.

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. And no, you can't replace someone so dear to the heart. At least I couldn't. He's a one of a kind. I wish you warmest greetings.
Old 16-12-2016, 01:59 AM
Suspended
Guide

Thanks Deb,
It does get easier to cope with as the years go by ...
As Robert Wagner said about Natalie Wood on GMA last week, "it never leaves you" ...
Old 20-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Knower

Fear will control most people. Most people are blind to it as well. They are simply subservient to its insidious tyranny.
Old 20-01-2017, 09:56 AM
Knower

The you live your whole life as a shadow of your former self. That is tragic and a waste of a life.
Old 25-01-2017, 05:47 AM
Suspended
Knower
What do you think of jealousy?
Old 25-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light the Human
What do you think of jealousy?
An easy emotion to be dragged into, but upon full spiritual understanding, the emotion will be pretty much non-existent. And I see no useful purpose of possessing such an emotion. I know why it exists, because we simply think that being like, or possessing what others have will make us also happy, but people should understand happiness can be maintained by other means too
Old 29-01-2017, 09:12 PM
Guide

Fear is what paralises you. :-(
Old 10-02-2017, 04:03 PM
Experiencer
Something happened that made me very fearful.
I had a day full of reading articles on smartphone.
I was asking myself why was so focused on staying almost all day on it.
And before falling asleep had halucinations of a woman staring at me. Or feeling constantly watched by someone.
Maybe it seems delusional or schizophrenia symptom. But I guess karma is letting me know how smartphone felt when I was using it