Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 25-07-2023, 04:22 PM
Being annoyed is just fine - express it without sarcasm on this Forum.
Rules are under FAQ...about politeness and civility.

Newbie, Seeker, Master have been placed there as part of the Web Host's program according to the amt of Posts made.
I never much liked them.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-07-2023, 08:58 PM
Administrator
Everyone has their own opinion and that is fine.
but typing something as Sarcasm is not.
Please respect others views

Namaste
Old 27-07-2023, 09:00 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sea
Are you saying i deserved this illness?

Did your illness not lead you to realize with certainty that we have far more potential abilities than what we have been told or conditioned out of believing?

“Bad” things don’t happen to us, but for us to learn. And you must admit that was a fantastic lesson and experience you had.

How great it is to realize we have within us extra-ordinary abilities to have far more control over our body’s health, our life, and our reality.

We are indeed much more and far bigger, as in eternal and infinite, than just tiny human bodies.

Parts of the amazing human body are multi-dimensional quantum energy receivers and transmitters. Who or what are we in constant connection and entanglement with?

Whether we know it or not, we are all on a very long term journey of finding ourselves, to solving the puzzle of who or what we truly are and why we are here.

And the further we move along that path, what we earlier saw as our suffering and adversities will now be seen as welcome and grateful lesson opportunities to gain greater wisdom and benevolent maturity to solve the puzzle and begin to see the bigger picture.

What an amazing but extremely challenging human adventure we bravely and passionately signed up for when in our true home on the other side of the self imposed Veil of Forgetfulness.
Old 27-07-2023, 01:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quite right old chap, spot on. The illness did lead me to an awareness that we are more than we seem, but only after being aware that we can through literature.

What saved me was my inquiring mind, searching for new horizons in everything, and reading the literature on the subconscious, and that everything is connected.

Further to injuring a footballer, i have followed my team all my life, and finally realising the club was a rip off, i became annoyed, to say the least, which means i was being ripped off.

Im sure everyone is aware of MBTI types, i am naturally fiery, saint like, god like, but hack me off enough, im going to do something, bad and not regret it.

I was using this to get them relegated, and they were second from bottom, and doomed. I ran out of gas and stopped, maybe with regret, and they escaped relegation by a point.

If that condems me, and others dissaprove, i dont give a fig, i incude the player.

I can accept myself for who i am, and by the way, wasnt there a god of war? St Michael wasnt it, holding a sword, bathed in flames.

On earth as it is in heaven, i dont think that the afterlife eascapes suffering, war, there is a devil, on earth is called narcissism.

God etc needs bad boys, i put my hand up. And pay the price.
Old 27-07-2023, 01:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

p.s, this is not a get out of jail card, we all die, which is a gift, this planet is a god forsaken hell hole.

pps, i keep having to log in constantly, is the site at fault?, or me.
Old 27-07-2023, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sea
p.s, this is not a get out of jail card, we all die, which is a gift, this planet is a god forsaken hell hole.

pps, i keep having to log in constantly, is the site at fault?, or me.
In Forum Help new people ask this often...there is a place somewhere
it says Keep me logged in or something, check that box.

There is a member here that calls this place Psycho Planet, lol.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-07-2023, 02:54 PM
Master

Tick the “remember me” square when you sign in and you won’t have that problem anymore.