Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 29-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Godwin

P90X

I am interested to start the P90X program, diet and supplements. For the purpose of reducing body fat, increasing muscle mass, sweating a lot .. are all good things for detox and regulating blood sugar. If any one have knowledge or experience with this let me know please...
Old 29-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Gracey

i tried it, what i got most from it was it teaches you to switch up your routine to confuse your muscles and get a better result. if you dont work out at a gym on a regular basis, then this is a fantastic program to help with what you need.
Old 20-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Knower

I love it. It does work, though I didn't do the diet or the supplements, still yielded nice results.

I followed my own diet and supplement program.
Old 24-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Knower

I'm half way through my third month now, I really like it! I'm a girl and it's working for me, guys seem to get better results generally, I think the diet is more tailored that way.

I don't bother with supplements, just focus on getting as much protein as I can and cutting out junk whenever I have the mental strength (which is usually) :P

Think I'll do another round of it after this, but really focus on using heavier weights. The day I can do a proper pullup will be a fantastic day. It is p90x that has finally enabled be to do proper pushups, this was a HUGE milestone for me!

The best thing I got from it was "Do your best and forget the rest". It probably isn't ideal for total beginners, but for people that have some fitness already.
Old 24-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Master
I started to watch an infomercial on "Insanity" boy, I get tempted, but I'd die in the first 5 minutes. How old are you zero? A friend of mine has P90X I think I'd like to give it a shot, but I'm probably old enough to be your mom.
Old 25-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Knower

I'm 23 :)

Last year I tried insanity, it really is insane, I prefer weights to cardio anyway really, and insanity is so intense, but my anaerobic performance did improve quickly with it.

I was never sporty growing up, it's only in the last year or two I realised it might be beneficial.

You should have a go at p90x! Or power 90, which is an older program and I think a bit less intense. But you need to keep in mind with all of these programs, you aren't supposed to be able to keep up with the people in the video at first, this is very important in insanity heh. If you have any more questions about it please ask!
Old 25-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Master
Oh, yeah, you are my daughter's age, lol. I think I will give it a go. I just got through watching this amazing video Uma posted and that was inspiring as well. Thanks Zero!