Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-05-2014, 03:26 PM
искра

Third eye

first of all I'm new here, hello :)
could someone please recommend some ways to clear my third eye, this winter it was really unblocked it all happened suddenly and now I have a hard time seeing anything, I can just feel sensations, but no images or sounds, my dreams are more vague and I cant look at the sun anymore it hurts, thank you in advance for your advice :)
Old 28-05-2014, 05:31 PM
Lilybugs

Hello and welcome to SF!

A couple of thoughts for you....
A Chakra meditation can help set aside the time for focus and clearing. For me, just being aware of the chakra and seeing it in my minds eye keeps it open. Being mindful, aware and present is key.
Don't be discouraged about the changes....this is part of your spiritual awakening. Allow and welcome the change. You mentioned you 'just feel sensations' nothing wrong with this. Feeling (clairsentience) is a wonderful ability too. When I first began to do intuitive readings my 'seeing' was strong, but over the years hearing and feeling come through the strongest. The images pop in when needed. The 'clairs' are different for everyone and there is no right, wrong or better way.

In peace...Lilybugs
Old 28-05-2014, 06:43 PM
Master

Lapis Lazuli crystals are good for opening the 3rd eye. You can also try affirmations such as "I see clearly". In one of Doreen Virtue's books she describes a way to open the 3rd eye with clear crystal quartz. I would have to look up which book though. I can't remember off hand.
Old 28-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Lorelyen

Hello there, искра

What else has changed in your life that might affect the 3rd Eye? Diet? Are you using intonations to resonate with your third eye/pineal?

Be careful if you're thinking about using solfeggio frequencies, especially those on youtube. I’ve recently been talking with someone about third-eye opening and the use of solfeggio frequencies. I didn’t start this way myself and suggested some exercises. But no, the person insisted on these tones/frequencies and pointed to youtube. And it has to be said, there’s a lot of rubbish out there. I actually measured some of these frequencies – and some are not what they claim. Not everyone has a frequency meter but I do. Worse, some of the youtube stuff is stretched out wadges of synthesiser dribblings – nice perhaps but not solfeggio frequencies! We hit on one that claimed to be 852Hz. It starts with a bass drone. Now, concert A above middle C is 440Hz, so you’d expect it to be almost an octave above that. Nope. It wasn't. So be warned!

I like your user name!

Last edited by Lorelyen : 28-05-2014 at 10:03 PM.
Old 28-05-2014, 11:00 PM
искра

thanks for the advice guys, I try placing my awareness there before I fall asleep and I don't use those frequencies since I don't own any headphones, maybe it's some block from one of the lower chakras. I'll keep on trying, I guess I'm a little impatient since I really miss the visions I had, I'll be sure to tell you If I make progress
Old 29-05-2014, 12:22 PM
Lorelyen

Hi again, Iskra. Yes, I'd like to hear.

Interesting that I started this vision without referring to the traditional Hindu chakras. I did glance at that system briefly but at the time the presses of the New Age Spirituality Industry hadn't fired up and it would have meant studying texts like Woodroffe's The Serpent Power, plus read a whole lot more around it. Okay but one has to prioritise time and Woodroffe isn't the lightest of reads!!

Good fortune with it!