Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-08-2015, 08:13 AM
10SkyBlue12

Cat Huge eyes

I was hoping if anyone could help me understand this dream i had. I feel like it has a meaning but i dont understand. Hope You could spare the time and help me understand.

I had this dream awhile back and this dream was extremely vivid (only of the eyes) . The dream was a while back so i dont remember the details very well. But it was a huge eye on the sky. It could have been because of not so long ago before the dream i saw a picture of a drain that looks like an eye. You can look it up on google if you like But i saw that in the sky in my dreams.

And as the dream continued i was somewhere which is quite "official" Like an office or somesort. Like a post office or application of authority. like applying for a lisence or something. And i had a friend who is close with me there. She was hoping i would hurry up so that she could play league of legends at home. But she was at second floor. And when we went up it was a roof with a plane. Weird enough it was something like a ride where it bounces up and down.

And there was when i saw another eye again (At the roof). Huge in the sky with turquoise eyes. The eyes were made out of clouds. Both of them. But this one is much vivid and i can almost see the wide sky again in my memory.

But as i bounced up and while still looking at the sky. I fell but i was supposed to land on the plane that bounces but i fell down (not on to the roof) But started falling down outside the building.

But as i fell, It was more like i floated down. And i fell on a pond or a swampy place. With lotus flower. And my friends came running asking if i was okay and that was when i woke up.

I have a strong sense of feeling that there is meaning in this dream but i do not understand what it means.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:13 PM
Knower
hmmm I think this is telling you to pay attention to your surroundings. or the situation in which you find yourself. Things may be unfolding around you and these changes may make you feel as though, you are spiraling out of control or otherwise "falling" your situation may require you to be dynamic, requiring change on a whim but you do realize that you have a support system (your friends) to fall back on if things get too rough or you feel like you are being weighted down in the muck.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Suspended
You were bouncing up and down and seeing your own Spirit, and how you are seeing things in a spiritual way. You drifted down to earth and grounded yourself in your own wisdom and feelings.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:30 PM
10SkyBlue12

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimi
hmmm I think this is telling you to pay attention to your surroundings. or the situation in which you find yourself. Things may be unfolding around you and these changes may make you feel as though, you are spiraling out of control or otherwise "falling" your situation may require you to be dynamic, requiring change on a whim but you do realize that you have a support system (your friends) to fall back on if things get too rough or you feel like you are being weighted down in the muck.

I never considered this interpretation. Though i didnt feel out of control. At first i panicked. But i drifted down and i wasnt so scared o.o But the situation around me is quite out of control as you put it. Because im not very sure where i stand at the moment. So your interpretation does ring true. Thank you

Thunder Bow

I only bounced up once and fell right away hahaha xD And i dont feel much grounded on earth. But i have just started to see things in a spiritual way and i have been trying to ground my self so maybe that could be what it meant?