Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-06-2016, 05:59 PM
Experiencer
'Aura' expanding / really strange noise

For a few years, I've been having dreams where it almost feels as though I'm dimension hopping. Not jumping to the conclusion I am! :) But every single instance feels like I'm physically in that new reality, to the point where I sometimes confuse them with this one (forgetting I only experienced something in a dream state, not waking life). It's always a frustrating feeling as I'm conscious of what's going on, but the process feels entirely out of my control. I don't decide where I'm going, when I 'switch', etc. It happens independent from my choice and I just have to surrender to wherever I'm headed.

The dream I just woke up from was another reiteration of all that. The difference was that today, at one point, I clearly remembered seeing myself laying awake on my bed - but simultaneously seeing myself in the 'dream reality'. Both of those selves seemed like they were totally aware of each other. Not interacting; just aware. And suddenly, it felt like the outside of my hips were pushing such magnetic force from them, that my hands were physically forced away - like they were floating outwards beyond their control.

Aaaaand then, to add to that :) hearing an extremely dull buzz became hearing an overwhelmingly loud noise I've never experienced. It wasn't originating from somewhere outside of me - it felt like a physically internal noise - but I distinctly remember thinking "this is communication, this isn't me, this is someone else telling me something important", etc. Didn't know who; I just knew it wasn't me. (Could've absolutely been! just detailing the thought process in that state) It sounded so foreign and alien that I was finally, just now, able to find a video with almost exactly what it sounded like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rl5EVKBAn0

I'm not saying that's what the noise was or where it originated - only that it sounded almost exactly the same.

Could this have been an extreme version of my brain processing some external output I don't remember? Of course - I'm not denying that possibility at all. It just felt really important and distinctly like I needed to figure out what happened, that I figure I'd reach out and see if anyone else has experienced something similar / knows about this.

Thank you *so so so* much! As always, hope you guys are having an incredible week! :)

Last edited by Fleur de Frost : 15-06-2016 at 07:45 PM.
Old 15-06-2016, 07:30 PM
Newbie ;)

With everything that you have said, to me, it sounds like you went out of body and traveled somewhere beyond this plane. It could be just a dream, but I feel that my vivid recurring dreams are me going out of body to some other dimension. It just sounds so real with the experience of seeing yourself in your bed, being somewhere else simultaneously, the other-worldly movements you were having with your body, the other-worldly types of buzzing and sound that you were hearing and feeling, and that you felt like you were getting an important message.

I really can’t offer you too much of a meaning or interpretation to that, but recently had something similar where I felt like I was being given an important message, but couldn’t interpret it either. I was given about 5 Egyptian hieroglyphics and I knew it was a key that I would use to break a code, and then I was rapidly being shown lines of Egyptian hieroglyphics and I was rapidly going through these lines trying to break this important message. A new few lines were popping up in front of my face what seemed like every 2-3 seconds, but I was keeping up with it quite well. I didn’t feel overworked or nervous, and I felt like I was getting so close to cracking this important message being handed to me then I woke up. In the dream I was comprehending these symbols and getting close, but upon awakening my critical thinking brain kicked in and thought about it for a few seconds and couldn’t understand a single symbol of what was being shown to me. Sort of confusing how I can understand what is going on for the most part, then a few seconds later not at all. So, I think I just missed out on the message like you, but that’s at least a cool OBE IMO

But, thanks for the interesting music on that Youtube channel. I've been listening to the Solfeggio frequencies with relaxing music to go with it for anxiety lately on Youtube, and there is some interesting and relaxing stuff on this channel you provided.
Old 24-08-2021, 03:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for sharing. I have been looking for people who have similar experiences as I am. I have had this sort of dream many times but deep in my gut, I think it is not a dream. It like my body has been transferred to another place or dimension. From my experience, It usually happened half asleep and half awake. I would start to experience hear weird buzz, then it got stronger and stronger. My body vibrated, I felt heavy, hard to breathe. Then I saw different entities, its face so ugly (this particular part, I believed that it is my mental condition reflected back to me through these entities. I also attracted a lot of negative entities due to vibratory, I lived in). The buzzing sound and energy were not pleasant. It extremely loud and heavy. It seems as if my soul separating from my physical illusion.

After everything happens, I entered another realm or dimension or another place. I would see symbols, talked to light, went to ancient temples, etc. I can feel all of these emotions and things surround me in that realm, and it so real. But

My takeaway from these experiences, it seems like a test from the universe for me, want me to be ready for something; whether I can handle IT(lesson, energy, etc) or not.
Old 24-08-2021, 03:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep_Dreams
With everything that you have said, to me, it sounds like you went out of body and traveled somewhere beyond this plane. It could be just a dream, but I feel that my vivid recurring dreams are me going out of body to some other dimension. It just sounds so real with the experience of seeing yourself in your bed, being somewhere else simultaneously, the other-worldly movements you were having with your body, the other-worldly types of buzzing and sound that you were hearing and feeling, and that you felt like you were getting an important message.

I really can’t offer you too much of a meaning or interpretation to that, but recently had something similar where I felt like I was being given an important message, but couldn’t interpret it either. I was given about 5 Egyptian hieroglyphics and I knew it was a key that I would use to break a code, and then I was rapidly being shown lines of Egyptian hieroglyphics and I was rapidly going through these lines trying to break this important message. A new few lines were popping up in front of my face what seemed like every 2-3 seconds, but I was keeping up with it quite well. I didn’t feel overworked or nervous, and I felt like I was getting so close to cracking this important message being handed to me then I woke up. In the dream I was comprehending these symbols and getting close, but upon awakening my critical thinking brain kicked in and thought about it for a few seconds and couldn’t understand a single symbol of what was being shown to me. Sort of confusing how I can understand what is going on for the most part, then a few seconds later not at all. So, I think I just missed out on the message like you, but that’s at least a cool OBE IMO

But, thanks for the interesting music on that Youtube channel. I've been listening to the Solfeggio frequencies with relaxing music to go with it for anxiety lately on Youtube, and there is some interesting and relaxing stuff on this channel you provided.

I agree with you. I believe what we experienced is part of a stimulating program which is the teaching from multidimensional beings, or the universe itself that exists within us. As I watch David Wilcock interview Corey Goode this particular experience that we had, have been operating in the military space program. They would program the learners in horrible battle that they have to make moral decision, it also includes using their psyche ability to fight with beings in the "illusion"program. It was a talk-show on Gaia called "Cosmos Disclosure, S1 EPS 10, Potential of Human Consciousness 11".
Old 24-08-2021, 05:36 PM
Ascender

I've had some weird dreams and experiences as well over the years too. The music in the youtube video you posted is beautiful. I have occurrences where I see faint script/cursive writing in the faintest color of blue on the white bathroom door when I'm in there doin' my business. Try as I might, I can never make out any of the words. Really weird.