Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-04-2011, 07:22 AM
Mira

What aspects do you have?

For those who have done some research into their other lives, does anyone have any names of who they have been or certain occupations or places they have been in other lives that they would like to share
Old 09-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Master
i just know i was nurse, servant etc and am a very old soul, so far that's it!
Old 09-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Mira

Our soul family has had many aspects, I do not know if I should list them as it may make people feel intimidated.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:09 PM
windwhistle

I don't believe in past lives because I have never had any glimpses of this that I could say were verifiably true and not wanna be fantasies. Plus I don't know if I believe in reincarnation either. How can I believe in it just because someone else said it was true? I guess I pretty much just don't know about a lot of stuff. I do love imagination though and I can pretend to be back in the Middle Ages or the 1700's...I do read a lot of books lol!
Old 09-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Mira

We all have the free will to beleive in what we wish, as is our path of life
Old 09-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Ascender
I know I was a monk in a monastery in Avignon France in 1606. My name was "Artemis". From the size of my feet, I rather liked to eat .
Old 09-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Master
Many, many lives as warriors of various types. This is certainly my strongest aspect. I identify strongly with teaching as well, though I have issues from a recent life that give me trouble with teaching.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:56 PM
Administrator
Hello

I do yes.

Out of respects for the one's that now own the propety I will not name it. I have though had contact with them.

Dates to 1400's Scotland. It was a castle. I was looking for the family crest when in the images I was searching was a painting that did not fit there. ( Often Spirit puts things there for me to find ). Odd as it was the artist shared in the same name as me Son. I knew instantly that place. I wondered the halls like it was home. Later to contact the present owners and have them STUNNED I knew it like they did without ever seeing it. I did not even know it still was standing. I searched Land Titles. Not the Castle itself.

I was in that life TWO in one. I had a Soul split ( buy into that or not matters not to me ) I was the King's first Son, and I was the King's "witch" or advisor. The Son I was is a Spirit that has been with me since I can remember. Not fully understanding whom he was til the final piece of the puzzle came to be. I met the young man ( in his physical life ) that was there in his past life with us. He too knew of this Knight as he to had him around from early childhood.

I sent him a pictrue of the Castle and he goes OMG I know this place, why ? As we came to know eachother more, more opened to us in memories. Not comparing notes but doing it via e mail on what we go independently. THEN reading what one had sent. It was amazingly similar.

I have confirmed dates and names and know the location now and the lay of the land then and now without ever seeing more than just a painting. It still stands and in 2012 I have a trip planned there, with me living young friend.

The other one that I can put location and names to goes to a place in England . To a friend I have in the living that was in a past life we were spinster Sister's. We were chatting and I gave him a name of a place, I said I am getting a name of someone and this town. Goes OMG that is 5 minutes down the road. I had NO clue where he even lived that it was England even.

He was able to find the house we lived in and verify our names and dates we lived and died. ( well that he died ) odd as it be in the graveyard there is a plot for where I ( his sister) would be but no marker. It is thought that the body be there but as there was no family no stone was placed.

Those are two I have dug deeper into. There are more but its at times HOURS of reasearch and back and forth calls and e mails that need be done to verify facts accross an Ocean.

Like doing a family tree it all takes TIME, and it not as easy as the TV shows click on a (Icon) and there ye be.

Lynn
Old 09-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Amethyst Angel

I know I've been called Mary in a couple of lives, one in Colorado in the late 1700's and also in Tudor England as a lady of the court. I have also been a travelling midwife in Ireland during the Potato Famine. I have also had lots of other lives but don't know much about them yet.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:39 PM
Felynx

Wow, thats a pretty loaded question. Ive only had one other life where the body was really mine, as in I was born and died. All that time in between Ive been using bodies, kind of like possession. Sometimes I would use it only for a few days, or for many many years. So, not being born as any of these people, Ive had many opportunities to assume the identity of many important people or those close to these important people. Ive had the freedom to do many things that I wouldnt otherwise do if my life was at stake, because if anything went horribly wrong I could just leave. Ive known, been, and seen A LOT of famous names in history, and a couple of recent ones too.

Me and my wife were cleopatras slaves, and trust me, she had homosexual tendencies. If we said no she would have killed us anyways. She was actually a really spiritually powerful person as far as humans go, and could tell that there was something different about us.

We were there for the whole bible thing, though what actually happened was a lot different and definitely less God oriented than it was written.

We've been there for many many different battles that shaped a lot of things today.

You know how Hitler had only one testical? Yeah, that was my wifes fault.

I knew many kings and queens. I can tell you that Queen Elizabeth was fat, smelly, grouchy, and not very smart. A lot of them were like that actually.

James Camerons "Avatar" was my friends idea. This friend also greatly influenced the Lord of the Rings novels, and he was Mozart at one point.

One thing that might be hard to believe was that me and my wife were Kimberly Wyatt and Jessica ....something from the pussycat dolls. It didnt last very long. Any sort of proof I could give you is to look at their auras in their videos if you can see energy through that kind of media. I know some can. If you can, then you might notice that theirs seem a little... different.

Theres so many others that I cant remember right now, but yeah, there you go.