Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-04-2011, 02:25 PM
LivingSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
lol when i was a kid i used to pretend i was tied up and tortured by evil secret agents. was that a past life pattern or the fact that "Man from U.N.C.L.E." was my favorite TV show?

Now that makes you a POW prisoner in your previous incarnation just like athribiristan.

No offense though.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingSoul
Wow, I don't know if I would have strength like yours to live through it. I believe that all of us will meet again, in a forum or physically as friends or colleagues in a future life, and you might be a dentist who's helping me with my tooth problems.

YES!!!! I love that! I'm sure that's how it works.....and that we have all met before.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
lol when i was a kid i used to pretend i was tied up and tortured by evil secret agents. was that a past life pattern or the fact that "Man from U.N.C.L.E." was my favorite TV show?

Yes.

It was definitely one of the two.....or maybe it was both.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Now that makes you a POW prisoner in your previous incarnation just like athribiristan.

No offense though.

lol i once had a timeline bleedthrough where "i" was an escaping POW. after "i" had gotten through multiple fences and was jumping over a deep ditch "i" found "my"self flying. i guess that's when that timeline ended for that particular vibrational manifestation of Self.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:15 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Looking into the issues, sounds like an uphill task to me, and I don't even know where to start.

Ah well, that's usually the real fun part :-)

If you have a Past Life therapist or similar you can visit, that's usually the best start. Meditation can help as well. Failing that, you can start with yourself. Sit quietly and open your mind, let the thoughts of the day disappear into the twilight. When you feel calm and relaxed, think back to the act itself and just be open to what comes to you. If it helps, have a symbolic (not a real one :-) knife handy and slowly go through the act and just sense whatever comes from it. Then think about what brought you to that point, what were the circumstances and what was going through your mind at the time. Usually when you start that chain of thoughts they tend to come to you, just remember to take small steps at a time and don't try and rush things. If you don't remember anything you weren't meant to, what's important will be remembered. And while you're doing that, remember one very important thing. What happened in that Life is Past so put it into its proper perspective. The issues are there to be resolved, not to drive you crazy.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Knowing, that I'm here to work out what I failed to cherish in my previous incarnation, which is... life.

I think this is right on. Sometimes we learn through doing something and then figuring out afterwards, "You know what? I didn't really like that and don't want to do it again".

My feeling about is that I would be mad at myself if I checked out only to figure out I had to come right back because of some agreement I had made and then to be a teenager again? Ack! Oh the horror!

Love and Light
Old 12-04-2011, 10:31 AM
Master
There is no such thing as Reincarnation, so there you are, your set free.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice

Will have to agree to disagree on that point.

Love and Light
Old 13-04-2011, 12:29 PM
LivingSoul

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice

Placebo effect?
Old 13-04-2011, 12:47 PM
LivingSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Ah well, that's usually the real fun part :-)

If you have a Past Life therapist or similar you can visit, that's usually the best start. Meditation can help as well. Failing that, you can start with yourself. Sit quietly and open your mind, let the thoughts of the day disappear into the twilight. When you feel calm and relaxed, think back to the act itself and just be open to what comes to you. If it helps, have a symbolic (not a real one :-) knife handy and slowly go through the act and just sense whatever comes from it. Then think about what brought you to that point, what were the circumstances and what was going through your mind at the time. Usually when you start that chain of thoughts they tend to come to you, just remember to take small steps at a time and don't try and rush things. If you don't remember anything you weren't meant to, what's important will be remembered. And while you're doing that, remember one very important thing. What happened in that Life is Past so put it into its proper perspective. The issues are there to be resolved, not to drive you crazy.

The charges for a past life consultation in Singapore will set me back SGD350.00 (approx USD272.00) an hour

I've been doing meditation, through it many of my childhood memories actually flows back, a lot of unhappy ones when I was in the hospital for diabetic complications, the blood drawing, the drips cries of other kids and babies, I only hope that I will not have to go through that again in any incarnation. (Well, medical advances actually makes it better now compared to the mid/late 70s.) I haven't reach the stage of moving back beyond my current life.

Knowing the cause is good enough, then I can work on it. :)