Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-10-2020, 06:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Spiritual twin - experiences?

All I hear is about people's experiences with PHYSICAL twin flames/souls, what about people who's relationships with their counterpart is purely energetic/spiritual? Someone who has never met their twin flame in person. Or the twin is like a guide?

Anyone else have this experience, or knows some good recourses for people like this?
Old 31-10-2020, 06:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSoul21
All I hear is about people's experiences with PHYSICAL twin flames/souls, what about people who's relationships with their counterpart is purely energetic/spiritual? Someone who has never met their twin flame in person. Or the twin is like a guide?

Anyone else have this experience, or knows some good recourses for people like this?

I know exactly what you're talking about. A man from a previous life I still share an immense attraction and familiar, intense bond visited me in my dreams for the first time two years ago. He appeared as how I always remembered and saw him except he donned different ancient korean uniform. Few years before the first dream visitation I saw a rather intimate PL memory between him and my past self I believe took place around..roughly 800 years ago if I have my facts right about the era and location in Japan.

I sense him coming up from behind me mainly at night. If my intuition is right I feel he strokes my hair, feel cobwebs on my left cheek or pressure on my left cheekbone, tingling on the lips, shoulders, neck, and a burning sensation sometimes on my left shoulder. Sometimes I even get a sense I'm always being watched by his "intense" eyes or gaze. Often at night do I isolate myself sometimes and think about him often.
Just last night after a long day of work and wearing myself out, I went to lie in bed. After some moments, I felt a pressure and firm touch on my stomach that threw me off guard..which I think it's him popping in to check on me. He's the silent type, selective mute I believe. I can tell he feels alot of emotions or feelings but keeps a straight face as a mask and prefers making himself known through touch or presence though I could be wrong as it's my impression of him.

As I type this I feel a somber feeling of nostalgia and sorrowful acceptance this is how it is, atleast from my human lens and heart's emotions. There's an extreme yearning I constantly feel 24/7 and have gotten a tarot reading done just to get any answers since that previous life eludes me whenever I attempt regression where the reader said he'd reach out and wants to confess or "run away with me". But due to the amnesia incarnating in this life thoughts of that life are greek to me, as much as I get intuitive hunches about it. Although I barely know much about the "blue warrior man" as I call him, to me there's no one else but him. No other man that's interested in me compares to him,...our bond and energy just doesn't compare to anyone else. Even if I'm physically young and perhaps what I'm about to say comes off naive, I'd rather remain celibate than be with any other man. Men in this generation just don't do it for me (partially due to relationships that didn't work out in this life in the love department), not feeling physically attracted to them, and I feel out of place most times. It's strange since I almost feel like a widow knowing he's on the other side, lol. I do the best I can though to embrace the present albeit too often I feel that bittersweet longing wondering how he's doing and just wanting to know more about the connection.
Old 31-10-2020, 06:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Arrow Reply to Shiriya:

I can very much relate to you. My experience has been through dream visitations, feeling a woman's prescence (energy) around me alot, I have felt her touch before, and she has communicated through dreams, and telepathy (I usually get emotions, impressions, and images from her). Like you, my connection with her feels stronger then any human connection I have ever had. It feels magnetic, like a really strong pull to her - and sometimes her energy is very intense (she tries to guide me and get me to face myself/my shadow side/etc).

I got into spirituality because of her, and when I read twin flame stuff for the very first time it was like a bell went off in my head, and my gut was practically yelling at me. I have tried to communicate to her about this, and wanting a relationship with her (I don't think she is incarnated but who knows) and in a dream visitation she told me "I am ready for a relationship, your not" - which was the truth of it. Back then I thought this twin stuff was about meaning to be together, etc - yet she has shown me that's it's a self journey and I'm not at a place where I'd be ready (self healing etc).

I also relate to not wanting a human partner, however for me I know that won't help. I'll honor my connection to her and she will always be close by - however I am still living a human life and have human needs/wants.

So for now, she is more like a guide. Her energy always gets me the oddest feeling, very "at home" but sometimes it's hard to feel her prescence as she brings out/up all the stuff I've gone through yet also the best too. Im grateful either way.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSoul21
I can very much relate to you. My experience has been through dream visitations, feeling a woman's prescence (energy) around me alot, I have felt her touch before, and she has communicated through dreams, and telepathy (I usually get emotions, impressions, and images from her). Like you, my connection with her feels stronger then any human connection I have ever had. It feels magnetic, like a really strong pull to her - and sometimes her energy is very intense (she tries to guide me and get me to face myself/my shadow side/etc).

I got into spirituality because of her, and when I read twin flame stuff for the very first time it was like a bell went off in my head, and my gut was practically yelling at me. I have tried to communicate to her about this, and wanting a relationship with her (I don't think she is incarnated but who knows) and in a dream visitation she told me "I am ready for a relationship, your not" - which was the truth of it. Back then I thought this twin stuff was about meaning to be together, etc - yet she has shown me that's it's a self journey and I'm not at a place where I'd be ready (self healing etc).

I also relate to not wanting a human partner, however for me I know that won't help. I'll honor my connection to her and she will always be close by - however I am still living a human life and have human needs/wants.

So for now, she is more like a guide. Her energy always gets me the oddest feeling, very "at home" but sometimes it's hard to feel her prescence as she brings out/up all the stuff I've gone through yet also the best too. Im grateful either way.

I swear we're twins with how eerily similar our experiences are, as well as how we sense them. It's like you took the words out of my mouth hitting the nail on the head with how you described the magnetic connection to our soulmates. It's funny because years ago I've tried researching as much as I could to find any description for our connection..and numerous times (although I'm skeptic a bit about this), twin flame symptoms and numbers such as (11:22, 11:33, 11:44, 11:55) pop up often.
Just as how you feel drawn to her, I've become drawn to his eyes and intense gaze when he visited my house in the dream. I remember both our eyes widened the moment they met once we got a good look at each other. It really felt like coming home...well, funny thing is more so home coming to me and him literally feeling at home with me at my house. Just standing a foot away from each other I felt my legs wobble and I was so flustered I couldn't speak properly because I was so nervous. There were guests who arrived to guide him who I believe are our guides in disguise. I stuttered saying, "It's you." and one of them teased "That's not how you talk to your elders." poking fun about our age gap and the fact it was prominent in that previous life as well as cultural differences and class (we both came from eastern backgrounds, where use of honorifics is still prominent) but I don't feel that way with him. Somewhat I'm aware of the age gap and the fact he's more experienced in certain areas but..I don't know. It's hard to describe. We're both opposites in virtually almost everything yet the same with habits and how we complement the other I sense as if we're spiritually on the same length.

Every time I sense him I get similar impressions as you do, more so to check on how I'm doing and curious about my day to day life. I can't help but feel a bit sad though, but I think that's the impression I get of him with how he remembers everything while I don't and feels a bit bittersweet seeing I don't remember what happened between us.

I am the same way with knowing this mindset probably doesn't help, knowing from a previous regression I'm supposed to give birth to a child in this life (who I have strong impressions is our child from a past life) but I can't help it not being interested in anyone in the physical. I don't want anyone else and am just focusing on my own growth trying to be strong on my own, but I won't deny I often feel lonely and touch-starved often listening to music which reminds me of him or daydream.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking

Even when she isn't actively around (Ive learned to tell by how strong her prescence is and she usually will make herself known) I'll feel her prescence with me, it's weird. However with the whole twin concept - it makes sense. I relate to you in not having desire for a physical relationship. My mind ALWAYS goes to her and it does make me sad.

I see alot of synchronicities to. 11:22, 1111, 11, 727, 33, 44, and sometimes 55s. I have a tendency to see the 1111s when thinking about the dream visitations from her in particular. Either that or the repeating 222s. It seems to happen more when I'm thinking about the dreams specifically - not just her (for the 1111 I notice more). I think it's to tell me to "wake up", or pay attention. Since I know she tries to guide me or has messages for me, when she visits my dreams. Which happens less often then sensing her prescence with me (which happens alot).

She actually causes me to stutter to sometimes, especially if she surprises me (like if I don't expect her). She has a very calm, thoughtful, and serious personality. She's protective and caring too, but she from my experience prefers to let me learn on my own with her to be there to guide from a distance. Tough love but genuine.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:21 PM
Newbie ;)

I get a strong nostalgic feeling when listening to music that reminds me of her or her energy (the way it feels).
Old 01-11-2020, 03:14 AM
Master
Yeah.

It's made more...acute because I knew Her in 3D years ago. Welp we reconnected in spirit 29 years ago next month. We have two idioms: a core set of songs which eerily echo the Connection in often very specific terms (this one came up as I got ready to type this message), and wildlife encounters, esp. birds. I personally feel It as what I call the "Vibe"-an everpresent omnipresent feeling of bliss all day every day. I'm 58 and look 20+ years younger. I've found pretty much any other 3D woman ends up blown away by the energy sooner or later as she ends up drawn towards the Core of it all, and have thus given up trying to date anyone else since a lot of core revelations were disclosed 7 years ago.

PM if interested in the novella length magnum opus I've crafted.

This then came on right after I hit post. They both (by the same band, Fields of the Nephilim) perfectly describe everything.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 01-11-2020, 08:19 AM
Newbie ;)

I have known my twin in this lifetime, we were lovers, but he passed when we were both very young (20). I am still in contact with him. He reaches down to me a lot from the 5D/spirit world and it truly is a wonderful experience that cannot really be put into words.
Dream visitations, all sorts of messages, channeling, "astral travel" etc.
Is he a guide? Even more than that. Nothing can break the twin connection, not even death.
Old 01-11-2020, 05:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking Re: Lenore

Agreed. I have never met my twin in person. However I feel her energy with me all the time (I think mirroring or something) and even more so when she visits. I do get dream visitations where she will try to guide and communicate to me. She has also communicated about the twin thing but also said I wasn't ready to be in a relationship with her. Which is true. Still her energy has the strongest pull I have felt from anyone/anything. Very magnetic.