Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 21-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Onlyus

My first experience of receiving healing

Hi,

Last week I made my first visit to see a healer and thought that I would share this experience with you.
A lot has changed in my life over the last six months, the main one being that I have made a return to being spiritually aware of certain things that have been going on in my life for nearly 40yrs but for some reason had never accepted or understood. The above is really another very long story, that I shall hope to tell you all about on one of the other forum sections.

I had no idea what to expect from a consultation with a healer or even what would happen. The first thing that struck me was how noisy the house was! I don't mean in an everyday life noise, but noise of high frequency that made my ears ring. The noise was greatest in the waiting room and subsided as the treatment progressed. I mentioned this and was told that I was feeling things in a physical sense rather than on a mental level and that there was a lot of spirit activity around.

After a long chat the healing started and what really amazed me, was that I could actually feel and see what was happening.

The first sensation was on my back and I felt immense heat from the healers hands. I really wanted to remove my shirt just to cool off a bit. What then hit me was that when the healer held my hands, his were cold. The comprehension between the extreme heat to a very unexpected coldness really took me by surprise.
I was also aware at the end of the treatment that heat was being transferred down through my spine, it was certainly a strange experience.

As previously said, I felt able to see what was happening, this was also very strange as my eyes were shut! I could sense as his hands moved, a very bright white light of movement that engulfed the healers hands.
It was all a very enlightening experience and the gentleman that did the healing did pick up on aspects of damage to my body that I knew about, but he did not.
I can't say as yet whether the consultation has helped, although it did raise certain issues within my life that need to be addressed..

Thanks for reading this and I hope that I have not bored you..
Old 22-03-2007, 07:21 AM
Moonflower

Angel1

Hi Onlyus

You are not boring at all when people open up to recieve healing then it flows & it is always an enlightening experience & even though the healing session has finished the healing will continue for as long as necessary.

I am a Natural healer/Reiki Master/Karuna Teacher I am also a complimentary therapist we are as healers mereley channels open to receiving the energy. It is often quite comical when in one instance a lady after a healing session with me said (here let me feel your hands lol) she had expected them as you to be warm but they are often not.

I have a g8 picture of the energy you describe captured on an old style camera where you can clearly see the white healing energy coming from my arm & hand to the person receiving if I could work out how to put it on SF I would but I am a bit of a technofobe lol . The picture is a wonderful tool that I can use if people or students are unsure as to how the energy appears. Healing has intelligence we do not direct it but we are at times guided through our intuition.

We also get information through all manner of ways with regard to the person who we are treating.

Love & Light Moonflower x
Old 22-03-2007, 08:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Moonflower - I hope you will manage to place that picture here, because I would really like to see it.
Old 22-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Moonflower

Hi Milos

I will do my best .

Love & Light Moonflower x
Old 01-04-2007, 05:14 PM
Onlyus

Hi again,

Following on from my healing, I have had two very strange experiences.

Whilst driving last Sunday, I suddenly become aware of fairly intense heat traveling up the rear side of my thighs and then stopping at the top of my legs and bum It was almost as though I was sitting on a heated seat. The feeling went as quickly as it arrived.
Then a few nights later, I woke up from my sleep and felt very slightly uneasy for a moment and almost sensed someone with me. At exactly the time of this thought another lovely warming sensation travelled up through my spine. I felt very relaxed and once again the heat went as suddenly as it had appeared.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this and what may have happened.

Also on a side note, I was not really that sure what had been achieved by visiting a healer. This was until nearly having a crash in my vehicle a couple of days ago.
The incident was totally not my fault and in the past I would have gone into a massive rant and rave at the other driver. It was not until I got home, that I suddenly realized that besides still shaking, just how calm and relaxed I was feeling and that I felt absolute zero rage or negativity towards this other driver and that I had not even really taken any notice of the incident. I am at the happiest that I have ever been and so chilled out! I can't wait until the next session....

Last edited by Onlyus : 01-04-2007 at 05:17 PM.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:09 AM
Moonflower

Hi Onlyus

I do not know what information your healer gave to you before or after your treatment.. However they should have explained that after any session although the healing is complete in the physical sense, after you leave the healing still goes on it has intelligence & goes where it is most needed we are merely channels for the energy we do not as healers direct where it needs to go even though we may at times stay longer on one area as opposed to another spirit guides us with information, the information is relayed to us in various ways through the hands, through emotions, physical pain or sensations. We as healers soon learn that you have to trust your intuition & that the information is accurate & that we need to pass it on to the client. having said that I personally never diagnose I would just advise them that I feel that they have a problem in a particular area & ask them to go to their GP if I feel it is necessary.

As for the calmness lack of aggression that is evidence that healing has intelligence it goes where it is needed it generally always works on the emotional level leaving the you & your chakras perfectly balanced. I personally as a practitioner check the chakras before & after a healing session to ensure that they are perfectly balanced.

I would also add that you may suffer from what we therapists call a healing crisis after a treatment this can emmanate itself with any manner of symptoms (as in a headache, nausea, general aches) this is completely normal & is to be welcomed it generally only lasts a short while, as it also works on the lymphatic system that eliminates physical & emotional toxins from the system.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

Love, light & blessings Moonflower x
Old 02-04-2007, 01:24 PM
elaine

I agree with Onlyus, my experience of reiki using crystals was amazing too. I was awear of a intense heat comming from the healers hands, and saw the most beautiful pulsating colour blue green that just intensified with the healing.I remember thinking if heaven is like this then its great.I now feel totally at peace with the world and with my self. May love and light shine forever.xx
Old 16-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Deactivated Account
It's lovely to hear all of your experiences with reiki. I had the same sensation of heat when receiving reiki healing a few years ago. The teacher didn't even touch my back but I had a really intense sensation of heat go from her hands right down to the base of my spine. I've also experiences the after aches and pains that Moonflower mentioned. It was a wonderful experience and I felt so relaxed and at peace!

Btw Onlyus I live in Sussex too!
Old 02-05-2007, 07:08 PM
mystic

hi i also had healing for the first time last week i could feel the heat and the swaying as if something was pulling me back was really strong i didnt see anything but me eyes were blinking/ moving at a really fast speed although they were still shut following day i started looking for forums on psychics etc and tried the pendulum and found my self on here wanting guidance to find my path

mystic
Closed Thread