Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 18-09-2021, 07:09 PM
Newbie ;)

What's happening in my life?

Hello,

I don't know this is the right area, but here goes nothing.
I am trying really hard to cope, but on the 26th of Oct will be exactly one year of the worst year of my life.
Until then, my life was pretty decent, but something happen:
- On the 23 of oct, my grandmother, the woman that raised me, 95 at that time, a woman who was incredible for her age, not a health problem in sight, fells and breaks her arm.
- 3 days later, because of the scare and pain, she develops an unknown dementia. It accelerates so much, that in 10 hours she goes from not knowing my parents to trying to smash their heads because she imagined they were other people that wanted to harm her. A few hours later she is in a private home care.
- the next day after the incident, my father has a high fever and chills because of the shock (grandma is her mother in law).
- In the next 6 months, dad is in and out of the hospital at least 7 times. He is swollen, all body full of liquid, respiratory problems.
- Finally, he is moved to another hospital where he is diagnosed with in pericarditys. He is getting a treatment, if it doesn't work, he will be operated.
- Tries the treatment for 3 months, he is ok, but still needs the operation.
- On the 13 July he talks with the doctor about the details, he gets the full procedure.
- 3 days later he is in the hospital again, respiratory problems.
- My father is hypochondriac
- He is released home. Get's a call from the doctor asking him where he is? Why is he not on the hospital? Turns out the other doctors, who dislike his doctor, did not inform him they released dad, so the operation is pushed.
- He is finally in the hospital getting ready for the operation.
- The operation is delayed because there are no places in the ICU
- 5 days in and dad is intubated after a panic attack.
- This was on 14 of august. He was operated three times. Once on his heart, once on his lungs to remove a small cloth of blood, and once tracheostomy to help him somewhat breath.
- All worked, but he is still intubated. He now has 40 kilos, cannot breath alone, cannot speak, he is 66 most of all, ALL of the tests came negative for leukemia, cancer, infections, etc. Nothing. There are only two problems, his lungs are in poor shape because he had tuberculosis in his youth and his ankylosing spondylitis. For the second, the doctors stopped his treatment back in February. A treatment of 15 years. I had no idea.
- In all of this time, my grandma, who has no idea he is ill because of her dementia said many times: Keep an eye on him, don't let "that woman" harm him.

So this is me now.
I am not a spiritual person, or better said, I am, but in my own way. But I am trying really hard to understand all of this and what is happening. Both of them are good people, they were all their lives.

I cannot understand this streak of bad luck, most of all with dad.
It is one after another.

Are we cursed? Is this fate? Is just a random list of events?

Help.
Old 18-09-2021, 08:28 PM
Administrator
Hi i moved your post into the healing section as you will get more response from here.
The things that you speak of happens not just to you but to countless other people. it does not mean you are cursed.
I will send Healing thoughts out to your family.

Namaste
Old 18-09-2021, 08:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hi i moved your post into the healing section as you will get more response from here.
The things that you speak of happens not just to you but to countless other people. it does not mean you are cursed.
I will send Healing thoughts out to your family.

Namaste

Thank you.

I agree, however, I cannot understand the amount of bad luck. One after another.
Old 19-09-2021, 10:41 AM
Administrator
You are not on your own everybody has good and bad days and in a bad day the amount of things happening can seem like a curse.
but it is not you need to change your Thought process.
Look in the Affirmations read through them and you will get tips on how to feel better

Namaste
Old 19-09-2021, 02:04 PM
Ringo,

Oh my, I feel you...this is heartbreaking. I am familiar with your feelings
and questions because my sister,
a very good person, is having one thing after another 'thrown' at her.
After 4 years she is now finally a little 'ok'.
She kept crying asking why, "Why is this happening, why is the Universe doing this to me?!"
(She never said 'Universe' in her life, btw.)

Anyway, my point is, this stuff happens a lot to people all the time.
It's not a curse. I mean it.

Understanding God or the Universe, life and why good and bad things happen to us or our loved ones is, indeed,
like one of the ''jobs'' or something to be able to cope here in this nutty world!

I think you came to the right place to have people respond with their own stories and what they came up
with to be able to just cope with tragedies ...and one after another like your family.

What helped me 25 years ago when I was troubled was what my
therapist offered me -
Life is like a pressure cooker - the higher the heat the more we learn and grow...until we're done.
And another way to look at it is - you are actually lucky ---you are not being ignored, see?
(At the time I was all, "What?" lol.)
'Someone' wants you to progress and grow...coming out of this mess
stronger and wiser.
Think of what a seed goes through trying to burrow it's why down and also up through dirt and drought! And then you have a blossom! Ah.

Anyway, it helped me. I hope for the best for you, Ringo.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-09-2021, 06:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ringo,

Oh my, I feel you...this is heartbreaking. I am familiar with your feelings
and questions because my sister,
a very good person, is having one thing after another 'thrown' at her.
After 4 years she is now finally a little 'ok'....

Thank you for your kind words.
Yes, I am growing somewhat because I need to take care of everything.

Why I am asking about a curse is what grandma is said. After the incident, she saw dad once and we kept her in the dark about his health problems. With her dementia advancing, she is well take care of in the care home, but I cannot understand who is that "woman" she is saying wants to harm dad.

I understand how dementia works, but it's sooo odd.
Old 19-09-2021, 11:22 PM
Btw, the Admins have been asking us when quoting to keep it down to 2-3 sentences.

My grandmother said some cryptic thing before she died and made my aunt nuts!
( I mean really...for about 9 months and had to be hospitalized.)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-10-2021, 01:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you.

This year I've understood dementia and how it works, but I cannot understand why this happens, why she said that when she had 0 knowledge of my dad's condition
And it has zero logic why he is dying. Everything comes back clean except something you do not die of ... pleurisy

Maybe there is something I should have mentioned, his sister and brother in law, they have a shaman for some years now. And they asked him to ”heal him” multiple times.

I know it's stupid, but dad is going and it's stupid the way he is leaving us.
Old 05-10-2021, 02:20 PM
Logic? Ha! Throw THAT out the window, my friend!

I think even a healer, the Shaman, can't over ride what was meant to be...
as in, the Blueprint we make before coming here.

I have read so much on this Blueprint stuff...AND was stunned with a vision myself
of an Agreement I made before coming into this life...whoa.
It's a real thing...this 'discussing with our Guides' what this life will generally be like...will we be poor to learn things,
will be rich to learn things this time around...a general example.
We could have been very insensitive to sick people...so guess what,
we decide to have a weird sickness to learn what it's like, and learn to be compassionate...there's always a bigger picture.

Old 05-10-2021, 02:42 PM
Newbie ;)

My concern about the healer, the Shaman, is not about healing him, but what if they opened something they shouldn't. That is why my fear from my first post is that something happened with my family, what grandma said, etc.