Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 16-03-2023, 02:13 PM
Master

My artwork

I’ve been painting a lot of black and this last year cos it sells like hot cakes over here. I personally don’t like them but ya gotta do what ya gotta do hey.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 3FD5D33D-52A0-4447-AEB3-D5F55CAB1FF2.jpeg (71.2 KB, 12 views)
Old 16-03-2023, 02:23 PM
Master

WOW....is it Amelia Earhart ?? ...
Old 16-03-2023, 02:28 PM
Master

Thanks AngelB. I’m just trying to upload another one but it doesn’t seem to be happening. Having mega problems here. Gonna lose it in a minute.

No not Amelia. I just wanted to do my own face.
Old 16-03-2023, 02:44 PM
Master

Don't stress babe.
I'm stressing enough for both of us LOL...
It's very lovely even if it's not Amelia . That's proof enough of how good it is if people think it might be her

Now Breeaaattthhhhhhhhhhh.....LOL.
Old 16-03-2023, 02:51 PM
Master

Last try

This is my final try at downloading my painting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 4286213E-41C5-42F2-92F0-A27C425872A4.jpeg (28.6 KB, 11 views)
Old 16-03-2023, 02:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Ok I’m gonna give it one more try and then I’m going to bed.
And tommorow is another day ......
Put a line under today and start again tomorrow LOL.
Old 16-03-2023, 02:55 PM
Master

Wow it actually worked this time but yeah not completely right.

Ok about this work. I’ve been doing a lot of black and white paintings because it is all “in” here and they sell like hot cakes.

Personally I don’t like them and wouldn’t put them up in my place but sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do.

Will try and send the next one now as they sold as a pair. One woman came in and bought the two of them within a few days so of course I was bouncing out of the place and went shopping yahooooo
Old 17-03-2023, 05:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
This is my final try at downloading my painting.

Beautiful Red, I personally would love to see one of a Romany Lady preferably named Lily Your certainly blessed with a talent as are the other Posters
Old 17-03-2023, 06:52 PM
Hi, what do you use, acrylics? I love acrylics!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-03-2023, 05:24 AM
Master

Ahhhh my guardian angel is back and straightened up my picture again!

Thank you sooooo much Inavalan. Much appreciated.

Miss H. I only use oils cos I think they are far superior when it comes to the finishing look. More professional in my opinion.

Plus when you need some subtle shading on the face You can’t get that look with acrylics cos it dries too quick. Although I must say I use acrylics for an undercoat now so I don’t have to wait as long for it to dry.

Yep Sky that is certainly a good idea. I’m definitely considering it but this mural I am doing at the moment is taking up a lot of time and energy and I have to pace myself at this age ha. I spend about three hours working on the mural and when I come home I’m knackered! The head is saying yeah yeah yeah I wanna do this and the body is saying “ya gotta be joking”. Ha