Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 02:17 PM
amy green

Heal The World - February 14th

This Valentine's Day there is a global healing event happening, which you can participate in. Take 5 minutes to spread love and heal the planet on February 14th. It's co-ordinated by Sound Healers Association but you don't need to be a sound healer. We're all good at meditating and visualisation aren't we? It's a wonderful, beautiful and timely idea - badly needed; help make a difference!
Old 12-02-2007, 12:23 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
This Valentine's Day there is a global healing event happening, which you can participate in. Take 5 minutes to spread love and heal the planet on February 14th. It's co-ordinated by Sound Healers Association but you don't need to be a sound healer. We're all good at meditating and visualisation aren't we? It's a wonderful, beautiful and timely idea - badly needed; help make a difference!

Good call Amy!

Will be dishing out love to the world, as well as my partner!

With love and light,

AM
Old 12-02-2007, 12:47 AM
Guide

I'll be there amy!

Chadley
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 12-02-2007, 05:54 AM
Pounamu

I intend to be there too, Amy!
Old 12-02-2007, 07:37 AM
angelicious

Kia ora all,

Oh my goodness, I've been making this kinda thing an annual event on Valentines Day too, but for years. I get so excited for Valentines day to arrive. Why so excited? Because this is how I spend it each year (whether single or coupled).....

I pack an indulgent, romantic picnic, something loving to read (love Poems), and a sketch pad & pencils in case I'm inspired to draw or write.
With all this in the car, I drive to a magnificent & special place, 20 minutes drive from home. I swear that this is one of those places where Nature becomes a kindrid spirit to mankind. I feel drunk & in love in Natures presence. I feel all my love and light pouring into her, breathless over this masterpiece.

What is this place called you might ask???

It's one of New Zealands natural wonders called Elephant Rocks. Nature carved the rocks into the shape of Elephants, in the middle of nowhere. The movie "The Chronicles Of Narnia" was filmed here. If you've seen the movie, you'll know what I'm talking about.
Any hoo, When at this heavenly destination I meditate (my way of courting Nature), I give thanks and praise for all the infinite wisdom only Nature can give. Then, we relax into each other in total unity with everything and every one, the world, the universe, all of existance with silent blissful appreciation......then a kick *** feast.

I'll meet you there.

Hey, in these meditations, I'm told the world heals best when focus is singularly put on it's positive, & wonderful contributions to mankind and faith that it is already healed now, that love only exists. This gives it positive energy to work with & solutions find there way into existance easily & effortlessly.

Last edited by angelicious : 12-02-2007 at 08:10 AM.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicious
Kia ora all,

Kia ora to you too!

Extremely jealous of your location!
Because here, one must sit on top of the multi-storey car park to get any sort of a decent view of nature!! Lol

Although I guess even concrete appreciates love!

Will be with you all on the 14th.

Love and light,

AM
Old 12-02-2007, 11:54 PM
angelicious

Lol AM, thats funny. For sure, perhaps concrete needs love too. Hey it must be great where you are though, you know, you can people watch. Is it heavily populated where you are? I love people watching.

Just to make you even more jealous, Lord of the Rings was filmed in my back yard too, in central south Island. An hours drive and you're there. When I take my daughter & her mates on a drive, I joke about the hobbits running round the countryside tehehe.....my precious.
I'll take photos tomorrow if I remember to get batteries, & post them here or on my website http://www.angelicious-art.zoomshare.com

I've got heaps of awesome places I like to go and they're all within 3 hours drive, Elephant Rocks is my favourite.
Old 13-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Lol AM, thats funny. For sure, perhaps concrete needs love too. Hey it must be great where you are though, you know, you can people watch. Is it heavily populated where you are? I love people watching.

Just to make you even more jealous, Lord of the Rings was filmed in my back yard too, in central south Island. An hours drive and you're there. When I take my daughter & her mates on a drive, I joke about the hobbits running round the countryside tehehe.....my precious.
I'll take photos tomorrow if I remember to get batteries, & post them here or on my website http://www.angelicious-art.zoomshare.com

I've got heaps of awesome places I like to go and they're all within 3 hours drive, Elephant Rocks is my favourite.

Ahhh, photos would be just wonderful!
Particularly of Elephant Rocks, if you have any?
I will have a look at your site in a moment...

The Lord of the Rings films are excellent, and I can sure imagine how beautiful it is when orc carcus isn't littering the landscape!

Aylesbury is fairly well populated. Right in the middle of England. Although many of the people you probably wouldn't want to watch?! lol
Although... there is hope for it yet!
There are a fair few genuine light lovers paying it some attention at the moment!

Lots of love and light to you!

AM
Old 13-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:

WOW!

I loved the Pounamu Dolphin, and thought the Abstract "Twins" was something else!
My heart chakra is spilling out love at the moment, thank you!

A very talented consciousness you are!

With love and light,

AM

PS, how could I forget the face painting?! lol - excellent!
Old 14-02-2007, 02:15 AM
Master
Amy...you can count me in too

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Closed Thread