Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 09-10-2021, 03:31 AM
The Anointed The Anointed is offline
Suspended
Experiencer
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 474
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
No one was actually being born and reborn.

Let me repeat once again, "To be reborn in the next cycle of universal activity is not the same as being reincarnated in the next generation of the universe".

Do you believe that everyone in this cycle of universal activity will attain to Moksha=liberation, or Nirvana=Ultimate Liberation? Yes or no!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-10-2021, 04:45 AM
Gem Gem is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 20,658
  Gem's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed
Let me repeat once again, "To be reborn in the next cycle of universal activity is not the same as being reincarnated in the next generation of the universe".
I don't know anything about that.
Quote:
Do you believe that everyone in this cycle of universal activity will attain to Moksha=liberation, or Nirvana=Ultimate Liberation? Yes or no!
Well, the rebirth cycle only pertains to a psychological self which can't be liberated, and the one aware was never actually subject to rebirth cycles in the first place. It's a bit like the question, Do trolls always live under bridges? Yes or no! The question incorrectly assumes creatures that don't exist (apart from being fabricated in the mind). Same as the one who undergoes rebirth is a fabrication of the mind. Since the reborn isn't real, we can only speak of the process by which the delusion is perpetuated...
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-10-2021, 11:50 PM
The Anointed The Anointed is offline
Suspended
Experiencer
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 474
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I don't know anything about that. Well, the rebirth cycle only pertains to a psychological self which can't be liberated,

So, in reality, what you have said is that no person who has ever lived will attain to Moksha=liberation, or Nirvana=Ultimate Liberation?

Thank you Gem.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-10-2021, 01:22 AM
Gem Gem is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 20,658
  Gem's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed
So, in reality, what you have said is that no person who has ever lived will attain to Moksha=liberation, or Nirvana=Ultimate Liberation?
Yes. The person being reborn can't be liberated because it's a fabrication perpetuated by the reactive mind. I was just discussing the process by which that occurs since the will generated in that process pertains to depravity.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-10-2021, 01:33 AM
The Anointed The Anointed is offline
Suspended
Experiencer
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 474
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yes. The person being reborn can't be liberated because it's a fabrication perpetuated by the reactive mind. I was just discussing the process by which that occurs since the will generated in that process pertains to depravity.

If you must, then Please make a distinction between those who are reborn and those who are reincarnated?

As for your post, then you just keep believing that which is taught by the religious body you belong to, which beliefs do not conform to those of the followers of Christ, which beliefs are expressed on the Christian section of this forum.

As you have said Gem; "Seeing is believing" and we have seen the Lord God our saviour, who filled the man Jesus with his spirit in order to reveal himself to us and the AWESOME sacrifice that he makes for the sinful body of mankind in which he (The Son of Man) had developed. for all have sinned and all must pay the price for the sins committed while in the flesh.

Bye, Bye gem.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 13-10-2021, 01:35 AM
Native spirit Native spirit is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,834
  Native spirit's Avatar
Please be mindful that everyone has their own Beliefs.there is nothing to say that any one is true anymore than the other.



Namaste
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 13-10-2021, 05:16 AM
The Anointed The Anointed is offline
Suspended
Experiencer
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 474
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Please be mindful that everyone has their own Beliefs.there is nothing to say that any one is true anymore than the other.
Namaste

This is the Christian section of this forum, is it not?

Christians are those who believe the words of Christ and the Father who sent him, are they not?

Christians believe that the Holy Scriptures are the words of our Lord as recorded by his chosen scribes, do they not?

Are Christians permitted to defend their faith against non Christians in this Christian section, or not?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 13-10-2021, 07:32 AM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Suspended
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 12,841
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed
This is the Christian section of this forum, is it not?

Christians are those who believe the words of Christ and the Father who sent him, are they not?

Christians believe that the Holy Scriptures are the words of our Lord as recorded by his chosen scribes, do they not?

Are Christians permitted to defend their faith against non Christians in this Christian section, or not?

This is the Christianity Section.....
There are a Multitude of Different Denominations TA and not ALL believe Scriptures are the 'Words' of God.....
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 13-10-2021, 09:35 AM
Gem Gem is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 20,658
  Gem's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed
If you must, then Please make a distinction between those who are reborn and those who are reincarnated?
It could be said the rebirth occurs from moment to moment whereas reincarnation refers to a succession of lifetimes, but it's the essentially same principle.

Quote:
As for your post, then you just keep believing that which is taught by the religious body you belong to, which beliefs do not conform to those of the followers of Christ, which beliefs are expressed on the Christian section of this forum.
I don't believe in reincarnation, but it might be true. It's besides the point anyway because the point addresses how reactivity and volition pertains to being depraved... regardless of religion.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 13-10-2021, 09:57 AM
The Anointed The Anointed is offline
Suspended
Experiencer
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 474
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
This is the Christianity Section.....
There are a Multitude of Different Denominations TA and not ALL believe Scriptures are the 'Words' of God.....

All Christians claim to believe in Christ, otherwise they are not Christians. From where did those who call themselves Christians learn of Christ? What Christian denomination denies that Christ is their Saviour? How do those Christian denominations who see Christ as their saviour, claim that Christ was able to save them from the death penalty that was imposed on Adam and his seed?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums