Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-10-2021, 09:15 AM
Master
This song 'In the year 2525' from half a century ago now - I was humming it this morning, I asked my Higher Self in meditation, if you can call it meditation, come back here mind 'be still' - have I ever ridden a horse in former lifetimes, I bet that's a yes - I was somewhere for a second with a big handle on a massive door - anyway ill keep asking, and suddenly be on one and remember...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 10-10-2021 at 07:25 PM.
Old 19-10-2021, 10:17 AM
Master
I was getting ready to write on here regarding a song, a hymn it is - going through my mind in meditation this morning - and I looked at the former post I put on this thread, and thinking what's my point here - let's just say there's been a lot of discussion on my lounge thread, regarding jabbing youngsters with strong immune systems - and we should tread carefully into the future, with how things develop for our children and our children's children - enough said about this, on this thread......

We've got to 99 members now on the Church Regeneration Project - and yesterday I added 'talking to your body' text by my photo on my website, and its busy, people are looking and thinking what if - it felt like i'd come of age altering that - don't know why those 'coming of age' words came to me to add in the diary yesterday.

I had to dig deep into the memory cell for the words to this hymn 'To God Be the Glory' - this morning - not heard it in a while... Then going over it, I remembered them all - and the words 'Great things He has done' - and it feels like 'higher knowledge' was saying those words to me.

All those months/years I was personally dealing with sonic head boom as I called it, tense/tickly calves, reoccurring dreams - all I had to do, was one simple thing - 'clear the mind and listen' - as in clear knowing / the gut feeling.

There has to be a decision with writing thoughts and something like this - is it to be kept private or not.

Sometimes when people write things like this - its a fine line between saying it 'oh look a me, this has happened' people say he's bragging, and risk some stone throwing 'or' for the benefit of the human race - and I always remember in my early days of learning - a teacher/master saying to an audience what I say is not bragging, this is how it is.

And this is how I see it today - writing with the 'power of intention' for the good of others......... I remember those words being shown to me in meditation 'not a clue at the time' so - good intention here... Have a good day everyone.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...
Old 20-10-2021, 12:55 PM
Master
I would just like to add to this 'clear the mind and listen' comment of mine... Because as we all here know, it isn't always about listening - its knowing / trusting / learning... And when some read this that may be in some darkness - no giving up / ending it / it's not the way - stay positive, get as much help as you need here, and especially local people - confide in someone you trust.

I've been there in that darkness - it makes you stronger / wiser when you get back up again - bit by bit / step by step... And one day come back here again, or stay here and chat with 'people that know' what its like - and we'll even allow you to beat your chest if you want to - and shout from the rooftops one day 'I did it' - I got back up and i'm wiser and stronger for it.

And remember to get those energy vibrations 'vibes' of yours up - so the trusting I mentioned is from good source...

Old 30-10-2021, 11:08 AM
Master
I was just in my greenhouse having half a skinny cig with my coffee - and I looked up and asked for guidance writing this, then as I start to write and song words on radio, came on immediately answer my prayer, and yes I know some will say coincidence.... So I go with the flow and write, and see how it looks.

I did some research and asking at the time, being pushed to look up and learn about Blue Ray - Starseed Beings, then - after, researching Prophets... On here, lower down the page I write about the 222 that was shown to me - ive learned since, when you see Angel Number 222, it could mean that God is trying to catch your attention and you need to follow His Word.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=138274

I was saying to my wife this morning before taking her to work... You know when my belly rumbles it means i'm being spoken to - and she said yes - 'finally' she understands.

Well last night, late evening she's watching TV and I join her to catch up on my online chess on my phone - and she says to me 'what's the matter with your belly' - rumbling - and next thing is I'm doing a Google search for prophet 888 - any other time I would have said where did that idea come from.

And today looking it up online, there's a lot of info - so the next few days ill have a read, and see what's said.

I suppose why i'm writing this now - is not to say I know this, and this is how it is - but to see if this message cranks a door open - and someone with proper spiritual guidance is to reply here, and say have you thought about such and such... And with all that's going on in our world right now, can the path of things be changed, and if so, should someone try make a difference to the future.

So lets see how this all pans out - have a good day all...

Old 05-11-2021, 09:12 PM
Master
This song came on a few days ago, he's nearly as strong looking as me, by the way - I thought where does this fit in on here SF's so I wrote it down - and now is the time... It came on at a crucial time when I was thinking/learning 'where is my path now' re viruses and teaching people how to be stronger, I had turned the radio down those few days ago, as the news had been on - and as I turned the volume up I heard immediately words from this song come on 'better days are coming for you' - it was just like someone said it....

But the song is for you looking on now, who needs to hear it - stay strong there, as the man says, better days - light ahead...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gqbE9jDI1g

I was talking to the Holy Spirit this morning, as many here will talk to God and/or Jesus - and sometimes I might say good morning Holy Spirit, meaning God and Jesus as well, when I say it - and sometimes I'm saying yes Sir.... And early hours this morning when I do my meditation I was thinking Lord God ive heard that he is of course, and Lord Jesus but Lord Holy Spirit, and he is of course - ive checked online.

But it's God and Jesus I speak to also via the Holy Spirit... and I'm still faithful servant to Jesus Christ, i'm having that on my stone one day - more work here to do first on planet Earth.

And just as I was saying these words in thought early hours this morning - I then started humming a song - Spice Girls - and believe me its a catchy song, but I wouldn't be humming it - but I was - words in it 'promise you everything' as support/guidance with all I'm doing on the lounge page here and my website, I expect re viruses, and its been tough going - and words ''ill be there''..... I'm not bothered about other words in it, that's what I heard in the song in my head.

And I searched online and there's more say the same 'songs from spirit'.......

https://www.psychiclisamorrison.com/...-send-messages

And i'm surprised that many others haven't been on here, sharing happenings/instances regarding songs, saying such and such has happened to them personally, or maybe it's early days yet - and now I have link here to someone else saying the same, and there's others as well online, and that it isn't such a odd theory after all, as some will think, and more people will speak up...

Last edited by one-light : 06-11-2021 at 09:26 AM.
Old 08-11-2021, 02:52 PM
Newbie ;)

For about a week now, the song "Time after time" by Cyndi Lauper got stuck in my head for (theoretically) no apparent reason... Not only that, I got it a couple of times on the radio station while doing some necessity shopping. I also had it in my mp3 collection forgotten and out of every other song it popped in my playlist and heard it...

I also had the urge to find a specific cover of it...
the "Epic" version by Joseph William Morgan... which.... to my ears and imagination... well... seems the most fantastic cover... and it gives me hope...

Seeing as I am in a period when I feel kinda lost, I do not know whether I am singing it for the person I cherish, or a higher being wants me to know that they are there for me...

A lot of songs were stuck in my head in the past, but none in this way...

I am happy to see that this happens to other people as well...
Old 08-11-2021, 08:28 PM
Master
Welcome here dragoness_crysta... I'm pleased it happens to others as well - welcome to the songs with guidance club... Hope you're good at puzzles, it'll be useful if you are, on life's journey - you'll meet good friends on here 'who understand' and sometimes offer solutions, that's where that piece goes then...

Old 08-11-2021, 10:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Welcome here dragoness_crysta... I'm pleased it happens to others as well - welcome to the songs with guidance club... Hope you're good at puzzles, it'll be useful if you are, on life's journey - you'll meet good friends on here 'who understand' and sometimes offer solutions, that's where that piece goes then...

Dear one-light thank you for the warm welcome... I started writing shyly in this forum, because I think I am undergoing a spiritual awakening for some time now... I started experiencing things this year a lot more intensely and I have no one to talk to about them.. somehow I cannot seem to trust my immediate circle... not that they are bad people, I just know they wouldn't understand...

Surprisingly enough I like puzzles... ... and from what I've seen here people are kind and understanding... It warms my heart...

Thank you once more!!
Old 09-11-2021, 10:22 AM
Master
Awakening there's a journey - you'll need scuba diving and rock climbing clothes with you - but you've got friends here who understand... Keep your local friends just don't tell them too much, share it on here on different pages. Its massive this wonderful forum - and you will make many new friends, you've got some here already, myself and others looking on.

Here is a link to an awakening thread...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=135180

Old 09-11-2021, 06:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Well I keep getting Elton John's "Are you Ready for Love?" in my head and the King of Cups keeps showing up in my Tarot readings. Bizarre but no cigar if you get my meaning. Ain't no man for me round here. I am definitely ready for love though. I'm open to it. I was never ready to ever call anyone a boyfriend before but I am now. I was never able to receive love, always pushing it away but I am able to receive now. The universe will need to perform a miracle for this to even happen.