Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 06-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Deactivated Account

LDs with soul connections?

Last night, I had a dream I was sitting on the floor, looking up at someone I have a soul connection with. He was sitting on a couch with someone else he's close to whom I've communicated with in dreams before. Between them sat a being of light. They knew it was there, but they acted as if it was normal. I awoke after that because I felt a prickling at the back of my neck.

This is not the first time I've had a lucid dream about them. There was another one a few nights ago where I immediately started dreaming as soon as I fell asleep. Again, the two of them were there, standing in front of me, carrying on in lighthearted conversation. When I realized what was happening and started leaving, they looked at me in dismay and tried to reach out and grab me. As I was waking up I heard them say, "noooo!"

I think it's fantastic, but I wonder what that being of light was. I also wonder if we share these encounters or if they remember them.
Old 06-04-2015, 06:58 PM
Seeker

Hi Gravity, it seems to me as the next step is yours to take. You would not be seeing these things if you were not ready. I do not your background but feel you need to branch out during the next LD you have and try to communicate and you will find out who the light being was.

Good luck ��
Old 06-04-2015, 08:19 PM
Deactivated Account

This sounds odd, but I don't know how to speak when I lucid dream. Any tips? Thanks for your input!
Old 07-04-2015, 11:36 AM
Seeker

Well, obviously you are not using your mouth to communicate. So try to think of it as more of a telepathic conversation. Think the words if that makes sense. You can hear them with out your 'ears' by the sounds of your post.

Just a side note it also kind of depends on the level of lucidity, are you in full control or just aware and participating ?
Old 07-04-2015, 01:16 PM
Deactivated Account

I'm aware, but I'm limited. When I'm in it I feel out of it and it doesn't last very long.

Lol... Apparently I'm not supposed to know anything yet. I tried to reach these people again but I was unsuccessful and the message I got was to stop taking action because it'd do more harm than good. Oops...

... But then why show me in the first place......
Old 07-04-2015, 04:50 PM
Seeker

Hmm, well i guess you have your answer lol. Try to work on gaining more control of the lucidity. A trick I use is, as soon as I become half lucid/aware I will ask for clarity or awareness now. State it rather than a request it.

I think that it is a justification to what's happening as opposed to a statement awareness or clarification. It is tricky at first and sometimes difficult to maintain without the mind wandering. But if you keep up with the clarity now or awareness now you should achieve results quick enough.

The key to you answer is in the 'yet'. It shows that they are watching,helping and maybe waiting for you to progress. As always it could take a day, a week or a year but you will know when the time is right. Let things happen in there own time.

Noisy
Old 07-04-2015, 04:50 PM
Seeker

Hmm, well i guess you have your answer lol. Try to work on gaining more control of the lucidity. A trick I use is, as soon as I become half lucid/aware I will ask for clarity or awareness now. State it rather than a request it.

I think that it is a justification to what's happening as opposed to a statement awareness or clarification. It is tricky at first and sometimes difficult to maintain without the mind wandering. But if you keep up with the clarity now or awareness now you should achieve results quick enough.

The key to you answer is in the 'yet'. It shows that they are watching,helping and maybe waiting for you to progress. As always it could take a day, a week or a year but you will know when the time is right. Let things happen in there own time.

Noisy
Old 07-04-2015, 07:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoisyLion

Noisy

Ok, thanks for the advice! Yes, I'm supposed to be learning patience right now, go with the flow, and all that... Extremely difficult.
Old 13-04-2015, 06:48 PM
Master
dreams can feal so real iv had dreams wear u can hear songs evn tse food