Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-06-2021, 10:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Looking for some assistance

Hi!

I've been talking to my guides for quite some time now (decades with a blocked out portion in the middle) but I get their messages almost like memories. By that I mean, the information feels the same as me remembering what I had for dinner last week but I "know" it's from them (and not related to dinner).

Recently they have gotten through to me that they want me to develop my abilities and focus on numerology and spiritual mediumship. The problem is, I have been trying to hear and see them more clearly since my early 20's with little success. In the last few weeks I have been using a pendulum to communicate with them and practicing on getting messages clearer but we all want that I see and hear more.

They have confirmed that I have removed my blocks and that my shields have been sufficiently lowered but it seems that they method they use to communicate with me is different to how most people receive and this is why they are having trouble getting through. I'm starting to see small amounts and yesterday I heard a voice for 2 syllables.

I'm hoping that perhaps someone on this forum who can hear their guides clearer can perhaps get them to check? A message I got last week is that I don't have enough knowledge yet so I have been watching videos, listening to podcasts and reading a lot of related information and that seems to have helped a little. I am aware that the state of my house (it's a mess!) is impacting so I have been working on that while listening and it is helping but that won't be resolved for some time.

My main questions are:
Is my ego inflating what I think I should be able to do?
Am I blocking my development in some way?
Is there something else I should be trying?
Is what they have said will happen on Wednesday (16th June) going to happen?
Is what they have said for 24th June also going to happen?

While I am mainly looking for a response from Spirit on this, if you have any recommendations for podcasts or youtube channels or videos, please let me know. I am fortunate enough to be able to listen to podcasts while at work which is why I use them so much.

Thanks in advance,

Kerry
Old 14-06-2021, 03:54 PM
Master
Hello Kerry,
The insight I am receiving for you is to relax and Let It Happen.
Knowledge is really experience. It is not intellectual I find.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-06-2021, 09:05 PM
Guide
hey Kerry,
That’s so funny you posted here looking for a sign, because your name is a sign for me hahaahah

About anything that’s going to happen:
Nothing is set in stone. We are all beings of free will and even though things are guided as happening, we still have the free will choice to act on that guidance.
So if it’s something that’s not in your control, you can only let go and try live your best life so you are in a state of vibrational match to the thing you want to happen and hope for the best. (If it’s a job offer, go and keep doing what you do best and forget about what the outcome will be. If it’s a date, go do whatever makes you feel your most desirable/ beautiful etc and let go of the outcome. If it’s health related, be your best healthy self and get exercise or eat well. See what I’m getting at?)

As for hearing guides.
Sometimes hearing guides is an audible experience for people. Sometimes they contact us in other ways, such as songs, tarot, a symbol hat is meaningful to you, catching the end of a strangers conversation in the train that felt like it just spoke to you and your situation. Could be a film where a situation that’s happening for the characters relates to your situation. Don’t be hell bent on how you think it should appear… be open to everything

Welcome ����
Old 23-06-2021, 11:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briseis
Hi!

Recently they have gotten through to me that they want me to develop my abilities and focus on numerology and spiritual mediumship. The problem is, I have been trying to hear and see them more clearly since my early 20's with little success. In the last few weeks I have been using a pendulum to communicate with them and practicing on getting messages clearer but we all want that I see and hear more.
What is required of you is spiritual discernment, a teacher and also to get your spiritual goals re-written.
Guides usually change overtime, and it appears that you have a grouping of spirits that change over time.

What I am picking is that my body has started itching; this is a sign that you don't have a single set path that you are walking on, and you are surrounded by a lot of negative spirits.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 23-06-2021 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 24-06-2021, 05:28 AM
Knower

Quit doubting yourselve...and who you are

Put some of that doubt towards youtube and such... knowledge isn't spammed information. All that does is clog up one's mind and dilutes the link to the intuitive side.
It is good to reach out at times for sanity sake though.

This knowledge you speak of will come to you. And you will know it when you don't have to ask others to try to double check your mediumship, as if it's math homework :)
Old 28-06-2021, 09:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Kerry,
The insight I am receiving for you is to relax and Let It Happen.
Knowledge is really experience. It is not intellectual I find.

John

Hi John,

Thank you. I am trying to do this but I find it a struggle. I don't have a lot of opportunities to get experience at this point which is why I listen to podcasts, watch videos and read books... I can learn somewhat from other people's experiences.

Regards,

Kerry
Old 28-06-2021, 09:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
About anything that’s going to happen:
Nothing is set in stone. We are all beings of free will and even though things are guided as happening, we still have the free will choice to act on that guidance. ...

Hi,

Curious as to how my name is a sign for you :)

The things that were to happen were outside of my control but more along the lines of proof that they are telling me the truth. Unfortunately neither of the things happened.

I hear my guides mostly as an internal voice but often don't know if the message is from them or my own internal dialogue. Through the pendulum, they have confirmed that they want me to see and hear them with more certainty. We have been working on my sight but so far outlines and faint images with my eyes closed. I have had a few audible messages with the most recent being "hello" which was nice. What I want is just more clarity to who is speaking. Full visual or audio would be great but I'm not holding out for that.

Regards,

Kerry

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 28-06-2021 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 28-06-2021, 09:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
Quit doubting yourself...and who you are
Put some of that doubt towards youtube and such... knowledge isn't spammed information. All that does is clog up one's mind and dilutes the link to the intuitive side....
Thanks Matty,
Unfortunately being skeptical is a learned trait for me and it's hard to let go especially when they are telling me things that I don't believe in... like intergalactical beings and such. As for youtube and podcasts, I don't swallow everything they say but I listen to what is said and use that to continue conversations with my guides and what is going on.

I'm trying to just relax and let things come to be but then I get distracted by all the mundane things.

Regards,

Kerry

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 28-06-2021 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 28-06-2021, 05:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briseis
Unfortunately being skeptical is a learned trait for me and it's hard to let go especially when they are telling me things that I don't believe in..
Little more insight about myself for you,
I have been my biggest skeptic, I literally drove myself to brink of insanity to figure things out but I also learnt early on. How to not allow the brink drive me instead over the edge. And to keep it as an skeptical growth tool, it's difficult to explain in detail's especially with so many trying to grasp spirituality...

I just recently looked up what "spiritual" sites currently have to say. I am so glad that I didn't have so much of the nonsense so many sites spam.
There's sites telling people how to think and be to point of ludicrously. Then see people who are a walking talking billboard for these sites.
I am glad you approach such with a side of skepticism.
May I from one skeptical to another, before one indulges to much into such information. If you find the information kinda hard to swallow, stop swallowing it. You may consciously say "O that's just a tad ridiculous" or something. Then try to consciously ignore it. The thing is the unconscious doesn't forget, unless there's something like brain damage happens..then maybe. The more we swallow ludicrous information, especially in the search of knowing. The more the unconscious will throw up in our subconscious. Before we now it, we will consciously be battling this skepticism instead pertaining an skeptical mindset.

This drowns out our ability to stay intune, I don't think I have to tell you what happens when certain types of people get out of tune...this thread speaks for it's self.

I am glad you are skeptical of things like intergalactic beings coming to you and such. Own that skepticism and get rid of such. So you can tune the message back in to what it's actually saying. There is something someone mentioned to me recently that I couldn't even get past what it was called, was way to hysterical. I ignored everything that it pertained, mostly because I am currently in a somewhat position as you are in. I have to retrain myself in just about everyway...