Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 03-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Neeti_Shri

hi dear!!

hugs to all of you,and lots of love!and thanks so much for appreciating me!I pray I always remember the power of Love and be devoted to the task and mission of filling this world with love.

yes,really,when we look back on our lives,we will remember the love someone showed us,how someone cared for us,how they were there for us,when we most needed them.I know many would prefer to read other threads on this forum.but one should know that we have a duty to Love and a duty to share Love...

My guru says,He has absolutely nothing to give,but Love,and wont receive anything except love and devotion.

Likewise,only Love can help our world,because as you can see and feel for yourself,just posting here on this thread,makes me forget all wounds,I feel healed, refreshed and happy!every soul is crying for Love- we fail to give our children Love,not knowing it is they who love us more than anyone else.we are too busy!

we don't have to give love people who are shallow and have no regard and give no importance to Love/God,because they will most probably move on,and we will end up feeling hurt. But we have to give lots of love,to those in need of it,like the poor,the needy,the suffering,animals and other creatures need a lot of Love..plants and trees need love too..There just might be a person who is yearning for Love and if by chance you share your love with them,it can be a life-changing moment for them!

I have found that a simple act of going to an old-age home nearby and speaking and listening to the inmates,means so much to them,more than we can ever imagine.people[in general] don't need your money,they need a loving word to be spoken.i have seen this time and again in my life.

teenagers,babies,children need a lot of love.I always pray to God to make me a loving person,to develop Love,because the more I give,there is always someone,when I need Love the most!

Thanks dear,I pray to the Lord,that more and more members share Love in here,because SF is a site started with love,and should be filled with Love.and nothing else.

take care all,lots and lots of love,neeti.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:30 PM
Master
Neeti? you are such a Lover~!it's a beautiful thing, keep up the good work~!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi

Last edited by Shabda : 03-01-2011 at 04:11 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Racer X

Old 03-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Neeti_Shri

thank you all so much dears!!

it is just that I have woken up to the beauty,the warmth and power of Love,and everyone else can do it too...we are all filled with Love,but we don't know it,and can't see it.

once one sees and feels the love,it is a very powerful awakening.it took me many years and many spiritual experiences.It took a lot of sacrifices,a lot of pain. But that is like a bubble compared to this ocean of love! so come all,let's take a dip!lots of love,neeti.

for me,love is the sacrifices my parents made for my sake-till today.love is when my brother took care of me when i was having a bad backache.love is when an aunt[a doctor]returned home from work,so tired,and yet made me and my cousin sis a wonderful meal within the next hour. love is watching people tend to plants lovingly,having pets,taking care of them,love is the amount of hard work a person puts over years to do social service.love is when a small hungry boy took 20 food coupons from me, and handed them over equally to a bunch of 5 other boys.

love is when you see everything through the eyes of love and know that everything will be alright for everyone.love is when you pray for all people of the world and for the whole world.love is when a taxi driver goes out of his way to help you in a strange place.love is when you fall in love[once,twice,thrice],the person leaves you and you understand that for some reason,it didn't work out-still you wish him well,and always remain friends.love is knowing that you hate people and yet somewhere inside you,you want the best for them always. and love is a million other things. love is never a waste.if you have experienced love,your life is fulfilled,because you have experienced a fraction of God's infinite being!

Let the whole world be flooded with love,compassion,understanding,hope,joy,faith,peace ,brotherhood.we are all one family.let us love,and live forever in peace. AUM.

Lots of love to all of you,my brothers and sisters at SF,neeti.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetikamath
thank you all so much dears!!

it is just that I have woken up to the beauty,the warmth and power of Love,and everyone else can do it too...we are all filled with Love,but we don't know it,and can't see it.

once one sees and feels the love,it is a very powerful awakening.it took me many years and many spiritual experiences.It took a lot of sacrifices,a lot of pain. But that is like a bubble compared to this ocean of love! so come all,let's take a dip!lots of love,neeti.

for me,love is the sacrifices my parents made for my sake-till today.love is when my brother took care of me when i was having a bad backache.love is when an aunt[a doctor]returned home from work,so tired,and yet made me and my cousin sis a wonderful meal within the next hour. love is watching people tend to plants lovingly,having pets,taking care of them,love is the amount of hard work a person puts over years to do social service.love is when a small hungry boy took 20 food coupons from me, and handed them over equally to a bunch of 5 other boys.

love is when you see everything through the eyes of love and know that everything will be alright for everyone.love is when you pray for all people of the world and for the whole world.love is when a taxi driver goes out of his way to help you in a strange place.love is when you fall in love[once,twice,thrice],the person leaves you and you understand that for some reason,it didn't work out-still you wish him well,and always remain friends.love is knowing that you hate people and yet somewhere inside you,you want the best for them always. and love is a million other things. love is never a waste.if you have experienced love,your life is fulfilled,because you have experienced a fraction of God's infinite being!

Let the whole world be flooded with love,compassion,understanding,hope,joy,faith,peace ,brotherhood.we are all one family.let us love,and live forever in peace. AUM.

Lots of love to all of you,my brothers and sisters at SF,neeti.
i love the way you described It, i use the same terms, they were good enough for Kabir, and they suit me just fine too, the Ocean of Love~! ahh yes...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi