Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 29-10-2010, 06:21 AM
Master
Is there such thing as a Real answer ?.
Old 29-10-2010, 07:21 AM
glenos

I, me, self...

Pray for others.
Old 29-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Master
You can also perceive prayer as…a projection of the hearts intention. It is then this what you are emphasising to the universe. Unless your intentions are made clear your spirit entourage will not interfere. Even though ‘God’ understands what you need, it is not for God, or for Jesus, or any other celestial body, to assert its own will upon you. It is instead for you, through your own will, to open a door with which to invite such potentials in.
-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 29-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
Greetings The Real answer to your question has to with the way humanity views the creator the secret behind the mirror, Long Ago the creator separated itself so we can be made and as a result when our consciousness grows so does the creator ...thus we are all one!

Namaste mikron

I thought that you just made an Awesome statement, mikron.

{and you don't say the Real answer IS "X"... but liken it to ... we are of 'his' seed, allowing us to become all unique individuals, but through Love and our connection to 'him' (it?) can be made and is perhaps only achieved through this talking to him through prayer~}

Old 29-10-2010, 11:45 AM
abikisses

My thoughts for an interesting question...

I've been urging my sister to get professional help as she is suicidal, she has a history of sexual abuse and is in a bad place. She has just been told she can't have kids, has no job, is unemployable, she's no motivation to get out of bed, cries all the time... I called her GP and informed him, I also told family members, asked around for counselling, got her a number to call where she can have free counselling. I know what would help her yet she is not ready to be helped. She has not yet made the phone call, claiming she 'forgets' and I think well when you're ready you'll know to ask for help.

I am trying to say here that I believe that God always know what we want and need but until we're ready to ask for it or even realise it ourselves then why should God step in?

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 02-11-2010, 11:18 PM
mikron

Cool Metaphysical Thouhts & ideas ...sharing Light

Greetings SilverGirl

Thank you for your contribution and sharing here to just allow some expansions on the ideas

A light worker can ponder the nature of the Soul on the Higher Mental plane... and say why can't the Soul come directly here on earth to live ......(there would be some thinking here) then because the Light worker has a teacher , the teacher begins to tell the student , it is not possible for the Soul to come because it would always be trying to help others and get caught in traps of illusions ....The teacher then tells the student "Can you now see that the personality is the buffer for the soul so it can be something that must be free of all the traps and illusions that we all deal with to become perfected"

In saying this way, I am saying in a very simple way and of course it is much more complex

Just to tell you, I find this thread very interesting and if everyone would like more information because obviously I am speaking about an active participation with the Creator, they can look at this post I made for more Insight as to what I am referring! Question 1

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5614

Honor, Peace, Love Compassion, Light

mikron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I thought that you just made an Awesome statement, mikron.

{and you don't say the Real answer IS "X"... but liken it to ... we are of 'his' seed, allowing us to become all unique individuals, but through Love and our connection to 'him' (it?) can be made and is perhaps only achieved through this talking to him through prayer~}
Old 10-11-2010, 06:36 AM
mikron

Grettings Psychoslice

Here is some information to help you understand more of Lifes hidden meaning

Quote:
All life is interconnected, and the purpose of any part of it is best understood by seeing the purpose of the whole. However, to develop a partial under-standing would be helpful at this early stage in the exploration of "life's hidden meaning." For humans the partial purpose of life is first to create more of themselves and to eventually create more of God's thought, which people both live within and are a part of. Therefore, the partial purpose is to be creative, and eventually to be so within the direction of God's thought (virtue), because each person is a part of God. As each person creates more virtue, her or his life becomes more purposeful.

Namaste mikron

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Is there such thing as a Real answer ?.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Master
This is an interesting thread for me. For me, prayer was always saying blessings or giving thanks. I didn't ask for things. Does that seem odd? It's not my tradition, really. When as a child you felt low or bad, e.g. from snarky stuff ppl @school said etc., you gave thanks for what you had...and the perspective was very grounding.

I do remember the first time I asked for something and understood prayer in the sense of giving your requests up to Creator. It was when a friend of mine had some sort of congenital defect that caused a serious stroke at the age of 15, from which then there was only 1 other known survivor on record & it took my friend at least 1 year to fully recover from. At that time I did offer specific requests for my friend's survival. Now I do that sort of thing all the time...offering healing requests and praying for the health, safety, and wellbeing first of those I love, and then for everyone else. OK...there was one time...when I was pregnant, I asked the baby be healthy and be sweet. TG...request granted, LOL...

Should I be praying for specifically what I want, when there is a selfish aspect to it? Or should I leave it to God, Who knows what is in my heart?

PS: Mikron, really love the posts...yours too Shim.

Peace & blessings :)
7L
Old 10-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Master
God may know all about what we want and desire, what we think and feel, but God also gave us free will, so what we think or want or desire is only that until we give permission for the Divine to intervene.

Prayer is asking the Divine and therfore giving permission to act upon what we desire. Until then, God will know but will not act.

Prayer is also saying thank you, and giving gratitude for what we have been given, and in appreciation of that.
That is what I know to be true.
Namaste xx
Old 10-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
God may know all about what we want and desire, what we think and feel, but God also gave us free will, so what we think or want or desire is only that until we give permission for the Divine to intervene.

Prayer is asking the Divine and therfore giving permission to act upon what we desire. Until then, God will know but will not act.

Prayer is also saying thank you, and giving gratitude for what we have been given, and in appreciation of that.
That is what I know to be true.
Namaste xx

Dragonfly, I appreciate what you're saying. I agree.

What do you think about when your prayers are (at least in part) selfish...
What if the deepest desire of my heart -- along with wanting blessings and health, etc., for others -- is just for me?

That's the part I never really have done. Praying for something that is just for me...
Do I need to be selfish? Is that what everyone else is doing (LOL)? And is is right? I have no idea...I'm asking...my tradition never really steered me in this line of prayer...nor did my spiritual path thus far, nor my healing...so I just don't know much on this...

Thanks to all for input...
Peace & blessings...
7L