Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 28-12-2010, 07:14 PM
LightBearer

you make some very good and valid points, however my feeling is that encapsulating all of this suffering in a battle of the sexes is as has been said above devisive and 3 dimensional. women do not need to stand and applaud women for their abilities or attack men for their inability to applaud womens strengths as any of these policies eventually ends up in the utter discrimination of that group i.e. positive discrimination, where the said group is not judged on individual merits but in the need to appease the group by acceptance. would you not rather be applauded for excelling in your field rather than not being sure whether you are there to fill the feminist quota?

as for the atrociaties that were mentioned. these are terrible offences and should not be tollerated, but by creating the victim the female, you create and enemy, the male. you have indoctrinated an out group, as hitler indoctrinated an out group. can we not all work together with love to ensure the safety and security of all people, rather than allow a doctrine of hate to prosper in response to individual (albeit a lot of individual offences) offences. (femenism)

humans do wicked things, regardless of sex, colour or creed, and any doctrine which creates an out group due to sweeping generalisations does nothing to deter the status quo.
Old 28-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Master
It is only due to the ability of those with more power from the start to feel comfortable in abusing it, AND the meanies/bullies give all good guys a bad name. I'm sure the good guys are masculine, wonderful beings, but they too are afraid of the bullies in their midst and can only do so much to counteract the seeming consensus so it's hard to not lump them together, considering what atrocities still go on in this world. I myself can separate most if not all of the issues inherent in this problem, so I think it behooves you, LightBearer to return the favor???

Old 29-12-2010, 06:10 PM
LightBearer

im sorry silvergirl i dont really understand what you are asking me to do. am i appearing to be an abusive male?

i do however agree with the points you raise, i just dont agree with the methodology, i believe we should all stand together rather than creating out groups and in groups.