Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 08-02-2022, 08:34 PM
jaminhealth

I have a Strong Distrust For Modern Medicine World

Wish it were not so, but this is where I've arrived at my 83rd year. Drug side effect that put me in the ER in the 80's, and a botched hip replacement in 2010 that keeps me pretty crippled.

Anyone else feel a STRONG DISTRUST.
Old 09-02-2022, 07:10 AM
skyman

Yes, they manipulate something, for example they block an enzyme to reduce a symptom, but that enzyme is needed for for several things, so there will be side effects. A few drugs can be more helpful than harmful.. or you would evaluate cost/benefit.

And big pharma likes adding poisons to drugs unnecessarily, to create problems in addition to their "natural" side effects. Why add colors, tastes etc.

After organ transplant they give a lifetime drug to suppress immune reaction. Is it needed: yes. I mean there can be other more natural ways to handle organ rejection,
but we don't know them, or they are hidden from us.

Nitroglycerin, can be good to stop heart attack, but it is probably bad idea to use it at normal times.

Cortisone can be used to treat many things in acute cases, but it can have long time side effects.

Aspirin, ivermectin, hcq, edta, suramin,.. can be good in right doses.

I like alpha lipoic acid and NAC. Good for creating glutathione. But probably we shouldn't use them in high amounts or maybe even regularly. Not sure.
Old 09-02-2022, 05:21 PM
Master

Pharma lobbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth
Wish it were not so, but this is where I've arrived at my 83rd year. Drug side effect that put me in the ER in the 80's, and a botched hip replacement in 2010 that keeps me pretty crippled.

Though there are many success stories and i dont have any negative personal experience,i too feel skeptical modern medicine for following reasons.
1. It works too much analytical at times incapable to see overall holistic picture.
2. It is more reactive talking more illness than proactive (taking care of good health ,yputhfulness)
3.it does not give adequate role to good thoughts /prayers.
4. It's TOO much commercial.
Old 09-02-2022, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Me? Big time!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-02-2022, 06:56 PM
jaminhealth

Last night Coast to Coast had Dr. John Abramson as a guest and boy did he speak to all this. His 2 books to his credit are: Overdosed in America and his most recent book is Sickening.

One of the things he elaborated on was all the good old inexpensive drugs that have gone "off patent" and won't be brought back by Pharma as they "make no money".....Sad on the greed of it all in the good old "ugly" USA.

As much as I love where I was born, it has so much huge pockets of ugliness.

I take very few drugs but one that has worked very good in my life is Atenolol a BP med that is very old, inexpensive and works.

I put my money in the supplement world and this world keeps me away from the modern med world. I have to laugh when people criticize supplements, and say they make plenty of money, YES they make what they need to keep going but not the greed of pharma. No way. No one is in business to give their work away.....

Last edited by jaminhealth : 09-02-2022 at 07:39 PM.
Old 10-02-2022, 04:25 AM
Master

I just have to chime in and say that the NIH stepped in and stopped US drs from being able to prescribe cheap, generic drugs to fight Covid - once the dr's found out that these drugs worked, of course. Because parma was making their own, so in order to get EUA's, there could not be any other drug that would work.

Lots of people died. They didn't care.
The drs knew, and could do nothing.
What a waste, and what an eye opener.
Thank God the whole world didn't listen, and they had much success with these cheap drugs.
Yeah, now I have my own medicine cabinet full of generic drugs that I take as a preventative. Lots of countries around the world give this drug out free to their citizens.
Old 11-02-2022, 01:49 AM
Master
So do I, this is why I have not been to any doctor for the last 30+ years.
Old 11-02-2022, 09:18 AM
Master

Quote:

Yesterday I sent in my driving licence to the authorities to close another chapter of a long life. I'm 83 now and I am in an old people's home where I am well-looked after. I love to be alive and enjoy every day - I wouldn't be here if I relied upon apple cider vinegar or wormwort or whatever.

Modern medicine is the reason most of us stay alive for a long time. When I observe the people with whom I now spend my life it's clear that without medicine very few would be here. Naturally there are side-effects from modern medicine just as there are side effects from drinking too much water. We know that there are two sides to everything so you can take your choice - it's that easy.

With the great strides that are being made in medicine we can be sure that one day we'll get wherever we want to be.

In my country we can all legally take the drink that resolves all (at least earthly) problems. Very few people do - to be aware is the only thing there is from birth to death.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 11-02-2022, 08:31 PM
jaminhealth

I gave up driving about 5 yrs ago due to damage from hip replacement in 2010 and subsequent knee issues, it's been a nightmare. I don't miss owning a car or as it becomes, can own you.

I can take care of myself with some outside help and hope I can continue.

I spent 4.5 months in rehabs due to knee mess, long story and what went on with the knee from the hip replacement. A vicious cycle.

I joined Compassion and Choices as when I can't make it they will assist me. It has replaced Hemlock Society in the U.S.

I'm going on 84 and thanks for steering clear of allopathic medicine/doc, I'm healthy.
Old 11-02-2022, 11:40 PM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Me? Big time!
Its good that your aware also Miss H!!