Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2021, 12:05 PM
Pathfinder

Beliefs

You can have your beliefs, and I can have mine (: However, I think neither of us should be claiming absolute certainty of the truth, as we are not currently in the spiritual realm. Thusly, I could be wrong, but equally so too could you be wrong. I'm describing my experience and how I view it and interpret it. I have no problem with disagreements about my interpretation of my experience, however the dismissal is not nearly as acceptable. Best of wishes, and I wish for you an open mind.
Old 16-11-2021, 12:14 PM
Reminder: the Administration has asked, for a year now, that we all only quote another member here with 2-3 sentences...
you can refer to the post # if that helps.

:)Thank you

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-11-2021, 12:52 PM
hazada guess

lambo009........Your soul hadn't given up on your body yet, there was still some hope. The silver cord,(pure energy),Hadn't been cut.(That's my thinking anyway. I may be wrong).
Old 16-11-2021, 02:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambo009
You can have your beliefs, and I can have mine (:
I don't hold beliefs in connection with matters of the spirit. I prefer to be guided by spirit teachers and guides widely acknowledged as spiritually advanced. They, of course, know vastly more than either of us.

Where authoritative guidance is lacking on a subject I treat it as something I have yet to understand but try not to hold beliefs. blessings
Old 16-11-2021, 02:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambo009
I'm describing my experience and how I view it and interpret it. I have no problem with disagreements about my interpretation of my experience, however the dismissal is not nearly as acceptable.
Your account of your experience is irrefutable - I totally accept your description of how it felt to you. But your conclusion/interpretation that you died a dozen times within a two day period is wrong. Death is a one-way journey. You may have been hovering between incarnate and discarnate life for some time but the life that prevailed is obvious.

None of us is brought back from the dead although we may only just survive conditions that give the impression to others - including trained medical staff - that our body has died. Your body did not die. What you experienced wasn't death but it might - or might not - have provided some, perhaps many. similar experiences. It may also have given you experiences that are not found in bodily death.

I am told these situations have been widely catalogued, books published on the subject etc.
Old 16-11-2021, 02:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
lambo009........Your soul hadn't given up on your body yet, there was still some hope. The silver cord,(pure energy),Hadn't been cut.(That's my thinking anyway. I may be wrong).

You hit the nail on the head.

When we die the connection between 'body-and-soul' breaks. That connection is commonly called 'the silver cord' and the point of death when that cord is severed.

There is no medical test that can reveal the state of the cord hence there is no way to know if incarnate life is still being sustained though it.
Old 16-11-2021, 09:33 PM
Administrator
What Hazada Guess, and Bobjob said is absolutely correct concerning the Silver Cord.
When a person has a NDE the cord is still intact. only when the cord breaks do we really pass over.

Namaste
Old 18-11-2021, 04:21 PM
Pathfinder

In ordinary circumstances, I'd agree that at the moment you're calling death (I'd call it final departure) the silver cord as you call it is severed, which enables easier transition; however under many circumstances the cord was never established in a normal way, it was damaged, an alternate means of being connected to the body exist, etc. One cannot assume that all people incarnate the same way. Furthermore one cannot assume that all beings die the same. Nor can it be assumed that all people have the same mobility between their body and the spirit world, particularly during moments of more tenuous connection, such as when the biological machinery is failing, or has stopped working temporarily. Furthermore, earthbound spirits and various kinds of hauntings evidence that not all have the same "standard" interaction with dying and transitioning.
Old 18-11-2021, 06:28 PM
Deactivated Account
I urge seekers of understanding to carefully consider which ideas they listen to.

For me the words of teachers and guides widely acknowledged as spiritually evolved and knowledgeable are what I'll continue to be guided by until I find a more authoritative source of guidance.

blessings on all seekers of the truth
Old 28-12-2021, 12:13 PM
Guide

He has a right to express himself & his experiences like everyone else. I have given my account many times on here about my NDE. He is simply relating his story in terms that he understands, which I find rude to encourage others to dismiss his personal account. Everyone should keep an open mind & that is all he has asked.

Thank you for sharing, Lambo009!

I find some of what you said very similar to the “Golden-Orangish Place” that I went to, for classes after my NDE. I find your story interesting & have not heard many others talk about this place.... but, only a few. I did not perceive this place as heaven, although I see how one could or would. I gathered it was a level or dimension in the spiritual realm where many went to for specific reasons.... such as I did.
Closed Thread