Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-06-2021, 12:58 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Technically, Jesus did die and was the resurrected, before his ascension. That is also a solar myth btw, because the sun dies around december 22, stays dead for 3 days, then on December 25 th it is resurrected, corresponding to the length of day, which becomes ever shorter, then is unchanged for 3 days and then starts lengthening again. Many cultures have used this death and resurrection motif, usually inspired by the behaviour of the Sun.
Well aren't you smart!! And Love Water ---this is great news.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-06-2021, 04:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well aren't you smart!! And Love Water ---this is great news.

Yes, it IS great news! Thanks!!
Old 13-06-2021, 12:00 PM
Experiencer
My husband's father passed away yesterday morning, and I found myself later in the day channeling messages from his father without deliberately trying. The thoughts and impressions of his father came to my head, and I spoke out loud the words that came into my mind: that his father wants him to live his life to the fullest extent, and to celebrate life at all times. That's what I heard in my mind that needed to be said to my husband. Also, that his father is at peace now. He had been very ill and in and out of the hospital for the last few years. Telling my husband these things did give him a greater sense of peace.

So, I guess I am channeling without even meaning to? I guess I can sense a spirit's thoughts?
Old 16-06-2021, 02:34 PM
asearcher

you have been connected with him and you have been used to channeling so I don't think it's strange, as long as you can keep it at that level it sound like you will be fine =)

Last edited by asearcher : 16-06-2021 at 03:37 PM.
Old 17-06-2021, 10:04 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
you have been connected with him and you have been used to channeling so I don't think it's strange, as long as you can keep it at that level it sound like you will be fine =)

Yes, although I got so scared by the outcomes of my channeling, that I never really wish to be doing it again. Perhaps just this one time.
Old 17-06-2021, 03:30 PM
asearcher

yes I can understand that, you have been through hell and back. But look at yourself as a survivor =)
Old 17-06-2021, 11:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
yes I can understand that, you have been through hell and back. But look at yourself as a survivor =)

Thanks so much, and yes, I truly have been. I guess I am a survivor!!
Old 19-06-2021, 10:08 AM
Master
Wish you also all the best and well-being.
Old 26-06-2021, 12:32 PM
Experiencer
Thank you.

It's hard to completely not channel. A spirit came in yesterday and said he was my husband's deceased father. He told me some things and wanted me to tell my husband that he loves him. He also told me that no one is perfect, and that he knows that I don't like several traits in my husband. Then another spirit came in and was a darker soul that was up to no good. Because of this darker spirit, I had to cease and desist all communications and once again, announce that no one can speak through me.

It's frustrating that I cannot seem to just communicate with those who are of the light.
Old 16-08-2021, 02:22 AM
Seeker

I'm not sure i would say that a priest has any greater power than you or me . A priest is a religious construct. And i feel that sprit is far grander than that. Though i suppose if you are religious and your beliefs are aligned that way , then it can affect you .