Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-11-2021, 07:49 PM
Knower
I also bought one.

Yesterday I had my eye on a particular piece but today it was gone. There were two smaller pieces that resonated as well. Couldn’t decide which one to take but finally picked one
Old 19-11-2021, 08:38 PM
Master
Nice! I wonder what they will bring, how they will feel :)
Old 20-11-2021, 05:54 PM
Knower
The same goes for me!
Old 20-11-2021, 06:06 PM
Master
Well, mine arrived today!
I took it out without looking at it, deciding to first hold it and see if I got anything from it. I'd never done that before and as per usual I didn't get anything that way, haha. I need the visual for my intuition to really kick in!
So I looked at it, looked at the mist, and suddenly... "I CAN do it!" That kind of feeling and that sentence, more like "Het kan wél!!"
Immediately with that I got emotional, hihi. It makes sense to me as I'm a bit stuck with my goals and dreams at the mo.

I haven't had more time yet as it was time to get some food in and eat.
And I'm happy I bought it when I did as now there's only 3 left online!! And with the current QR chit I'm not even sure I can go to the shop. I was asked to show it just now for the first time when I went to get a kapsalon (take away).
Since I don't have it...
But not to worry, I got my crystal, and my kapsalon, haha.
Old 20-11-2021, 06:59 PM
Knower
That sounds amazing! Can’t wait for mine to arrive

As for the QR thing, yeah … I hear you. I’m afraid the shop will be required to ask for it. A matter of weeks. I won’t be able to go there any time soon the way things are now

I didn’t know what a kapsalon was. I thought it was some version of a ‘patatje oorlog’, with just more stuff on top of it. But it’s not! It’s actually a ‘real meal’, haha.
Old 20-11-2021, 07:58 PM
Master
Hihi, I only discovered the kapsalon some 2 years ago because of my daughter. I usually say "kapsones" haha. Has a nicer ring to it than kapsalon.
But if you got a good restaurant it's a great meal! I order without cheese though. And good lamb!

And yes, I'm afraid they'll be obliged to ask for it... Good thing you can buy much online these days, whether from LP or otherwise. And hopefully LP will begin putting more online (again) to serve people that cannot go there now.

I hope you get you blue mist Lemurian fast! Should be Tuesday then. Usually no parcels on a Monday.
Old 30-11-2021, 09:22 PM
Knower
Well, it arrived a week ago

Small in size, but with buzzing energy. I bonded with it almost immediately.
I can easily feel its energy, it’s a powerhouse, but I have yet to figure out what it’s all about.

In comparison with my other Colombians, which have more of a subtle energy, this crystals’ energy is more straight forward.

I need to be careful not to overuse it. Above anything else I need plain and simple grounding.

An intriguing crystal. I’m excited to pair it with a grounding stone soon, or maybe pair it with an obsidian or a cintamani stone. We'll see.
Old 01-12-2021, 08:32 PM
Master
Happy to hear that you get strong energies and good experiences from the blue mist!
I haven't much to compare when it comes to Colombian crystals as I believe I only have one. But that one also has quite the personality, quite specific, just like the blue mist. Could that be a thing of Colombian crystals? A very specific 'personality'?
Old 08-12-2021, 12:18 AM
Master
Watching a movie, totally relaxed with a relaxed kitten in my lap, holding my Blue Mist in my left hand.
Suddenly I notice my left hand is buzzing with the energies of the crystal! That made me smile :)