Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Knower

My dad.... and my healing

dear, Love.
I know you. I knew you before we arrived here. I knew you before we decided to meet here again. I felt you before you came to earth, and I feel you now. And even though you don't know this, I do, and I know, You... Your heart. I know you are doing the best you can. I know you can't do things in any other way at this very moment- because you don't know otherwise. I know even I, cannot give you what you are looking for - because I too, am doing the best I can, with the knowledge that I have.
Love, I know you only want the best for me. I know you don't even need to show me Love, you ARE Love. We are the same and yet on this plain we have been seperated.
I want to let you know, I hear you.
I want to let you know, I feel you.
I want to let you know, that I need you. And that you will always be with me no matter what.
Love, sometimes I wished you could rememeber. Remember why we are here. Love, things would be so much easier. But perhaps that would defeat the point of our learning and growing and flourishing... but, I know you, is all I wanted to say.
Despite the emotional abuse. The psychological abuse. The financial abuse. The physical abuse. The blackmail. My selfharm. My eating disorder. My PTSD. My dissociation. My depression. My fleet from you. My everything- I know you. Even though I am leaving to make my life. To turn my life around. To find out that I too, may be Love...(?) I hope someday you find me too... Love.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:44 PM
Knower

well... this might be a little weird. I wasn't aiming to write anything - but I just felt a connection with my dad. I have been dealing with problems of domestic violence and forced marriage and I feel that I know this man, I knew him before and it's not problems on this plane/earth that will make me stop loving the man I chose as my father in this life...
Old 02-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Master
Beautiful!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Knower

thank you so much for reading :)
Old 02-11-2011, 09:20 PM
SLeigh

That is very beautiful!
Old 03-11-2011, 04:10 PM
Knower

thank you, really appreciate your time reading it :))