Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-07-2021, 04:37 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1 A Metal Angel?!!

Hi, Everyone!

I am hoping to receive insight on a strange dream.

About 2 or 3 years ago I dreamed of looking out a window one day as a storm is brewing. I run to safety.

NOTE: It was a house and location I didn't recognize upon awakening.

Now, the storm has passed and I head out to the back deck. There, I find two adult-sized skeletons laying on the deck floor. I throw both of them over the short wall to the leave-strewn ground below. The larger skeleton rises and stands facing me (a few feet away) as it begins to transform right before my eyes into a bronze metal being--complete with muscles and feathery wings made of metal.

In the realistic dream, I stood unbelieving what I was witnessing. Extraordinary! Never saw anything like it. Had never thought such a thing existed. It literally transformed step by step in rapid sequence from bone to flesh to metal. Took mere seconds. When it finished its transformation, the dream ended.

Has anyone dreamed (or seen in waking life) an Angel made of metal? Have you read or heard of such beings? I'm trying to figure out what I saw. Maybe even why I was shown such a thing.

Could I have seen my future self?

Hope you can help me sort this dream out.

TA
Old 14-07-2021, 02:12 AM
Master
Just a one or two points, the house and ground is your spiritual self.
The two corpses you trow over the fence or wall are ideas concepts you discard, the way I see it, and the one rising from skeleton trough flesh to metal, sound a bit like transhumanism.
Remember, it is on the other side of the short wall, facing you.
The transhuman concept, idea has wings. Is it the one that will take off?
Old 14-07-2021, 03:11 AM
Administrator
I Would agree a lot with what Rah Nam has said to you but my first impression was dont throw away,your ideas as they have Merit

Namaste
Old 14-07-2021, 04:49 AM
Pathfinder

Book1 Transhumanism . . . A new concept I can explore

Thank you, both.��

Transhumanism . . . I have never read about that, but I will be Googling it today.

I couldn't get the symbolism because I was awe-struck by the transformation part.

I have to reread the original dream account and my diary for the weeks and days before the dream. Maybe there's a clue to what was going on in my life or at least what my thoughts were at the time of the dream.

��
Old 04-09-2021, 05:30 PM
Master
The other side of the coin here True Angel is that angels show themselves in forms to us that resonate with us. When I work with them, they have explained to me that how I see them is not how others see them.

We work with our own references, our own subconcious and unconcious patterning to bring in the way that they look. This is why there are many different depictations of the archangels, because when human souls tap into them their view is filtered through their own perception.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:08 AM
asearcher

Hi TrueAngel!

Your dream sounds pretty cool, I have to say. When i have had experiences/memories(?) of having been in the spirit world I would transform through thought only in details and send this image away to the person on earth I was in communication with. Years later I was to get on this forum and find someone explain you could create things by thought.

I know someone who once claimed, not mentally well at the time though, to have seen this giant "dark" angel by my side which communicated with him through telepathy to back off (from me). At the time I was arranging to call the police and doctor to get this person help. Throughout the mentally ill person said it would see this "dark" angel by my side, saying it was not of human size but bigger. It was too saying if you touch her, go near her I will kill you. All I remember is that the mentally ill person was first calm to then try to outlash to me but stopped itself in the hallway and never touched me. Even at the hospital as I was there the person still saw it and moving away with me as I left.

Later in the mental hospital the mentally ill person reported of hearing voices that thought came from the tubes in the walls (socalled magic whispers could go into that category at least if true?) as could never quite make sure what it said, only at times that this mentally ill person should hurt me, encouraged to hurt or kill me, saying it wasn't really me anyhow but an imposter and that I had to be hurt or killed so that the real me would transform. I did not know any of this as the mentally ill person at the time was in that horrible cataconic state, but the eyes were filled with fear, staring. It was the worst I had seen. It was then too this person said it saw the dark angel appearing by my side and had remembered its warning before.

This person later made it, did not hear voices or see the "dark" angel and it was only then the person told me of it's experience and I remember I felt cold chills down my spine. This mentally ill person has no belief in the afterlife, angels and what not and would never talk like that before.

Then when I had one of my meditation of meeting a spiritual guide I was surprised and did not know how to take it when walking towards and sitting beside what I would too at my wilderness describe as perhaps how a "dark" angel now would look like. It had this dark hood on and when I tried to look into it's face all I saw was this endless black darkness, no face at all, but it had hands and gave me a piece of paper, I barely dared to receive it. The way it was breathing was magnified. To me it seemed powerful, but resting. I found myself to have respect and awe but also a kind of fear of this "thing" I did not know what it was. Then I came too from the meditation.

It's so cool if it had actually been real and then I can imagine the angel(?) made itself look as the only way it could make the mentally ill person to back away from me. To the person having these experiences it was proof of how sick this person had gotten at the time.

Last edited by asearcher : 06-09-2021 at 03:39 PM.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:26 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
The other side of the coin here True Angel is that angels show themselves in forms to us that resonate with us. When I work with them, they have explained to me that how I see them is not how others see them.

We work with our own references, our own subconcious and unconcious patterning to bring in the way that they look. This is why there are many different depictations of the archangels, because when human souls tap into them their view is filtered through their own perception.
Hi, Akira!

Thank you for your input. It is much appreciated.

. . . I don't understand why metal as opposed to just skin. I was thinking that maybe the 'angel' wanted me to see it that way because it is using the metal as a symbol. And to me, metal represents strength and durability.

I sometimes joke that I'm wearing my poor Angel out with all my antics and refusals and stubbornness. So maybe the dream was its reply, saying that "I'm tough as steel" or something like that.

As I read your comment, the word 'invincible' came to mind. I do think of Archangels (and higher) as being undefeatable, because they are God's Army.

Akira, Blessings to you.

TA
Old 06-09-2021, 05:51 AM
Pathfinder

Hi, Asearcher!

Thanks for sharing that. I totally enjoyed it.

I think the person really did see the dark Angel, and that the Angel was sent to protect you due to the person's schizophrenia. To prove it, it appears that the same angel shows up during meditation to communicate with you. Darn, I'm curious about what was on that paper.

Very interesting, Asearcher! Do you think that Angel was the famed Angel of Death? Sounds like it might have been.

TA
Old 06-09-2021, 05:35 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Angel
Do you think that Angel was the famed Angel of Death? Sounds like it might have been.
Hi True Angel!

Now when you mention this I went to google some images (paintings), but not quite like the one I saw I have to say, but then again it is only paintings but still alike, could very well be, especially as you look into that dark void. thank you for telling me.

I have stoped doing a meditation about meeting your spirit guide because before I learned to pray directly to God and let God send out the helpers, I thought I did the right thing to just ask anyone who wanted to help. Turns out a lot of different creatures then came in my experiences, true or not, I don't know.

As I am all about feeling this and feeling that I have learned that it is not only the looks that someone makes that is who they really are. I trust it when I feel a combination of the looks and the feeling of that person (that I know) or else it don't count to me. Ive learn to be suspiscious. Most of all, crucial, is the feeling of someone. If I am even lucky to have a glimpse of what image or what a person used to look like it last like a second or so. In the feelings for me is information but one has to allow one self to feel it. In this life here on earth it is as if people discard feelings as something you can't touch and there for it is not real when it is to me more real than anything else.

Thank you =)

PS Yes I too wish I knew what it stood on that piece of paper, LOL but it is often this way

Last edited by asearcher : 07-09-2021 at 02:58 PM.
Old 27-09-2021, 06:58 AM
Knower
Funny you mention Angel's having metal wings. I'm literally covered with alien implants(long story lol) and I heard a story of archangels using metal wings(some sort of technology?) That allows them to descend into the lower dimensional realms for a long period of time...prevents them from "falling".