Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 28-08-2020, 01:26 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
If I may ask, what was your purpose?

No problem,It was to look after my mother.This is going to sound cranky to you,but before I was born,I remember saying to someone/something that i wanted to look after that woman,then I was born(as described in the my space section somewhwhere).
To cut a long story short,my dad died of cancer when I was 3 and mum remarried when I was 7.I remember feeling relieved.Anyway,my stepfather gave me a brother and a wonderful childhood.As a family,we didn't want for anything.
When I was 18,I was drawn to the bright lights of London so I went to live there for 20 years.Meanwhile,Mum and dad got divorced for some reason,probably because he was 20 years younger than her.Circumstances made me leave London to go back home to look after my mother who now had dementia.I looked after her until she passed.My brother looked after the finances.
I now have bought my own home and there's just me and my 3 cats.I asked for information off the dear person who gave me my soul reading,he channeled through to spirit,where he got the message that I had completed my task.
Now,I am long in the tooth,I am enjoying life with my 3 cats,thoughI know that there is something I have left to do.I will wait until it presents its self to me as all my life has been lived through *circumstances*.
Old 28-08-2020, 01:26 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
If I may ask, what was your purpose?

No problem,It was to look after my mother.This is going to sound cranky to you,but before I was born,I remember saying to someone/something that i wanted to look after that woman,then I was born(as described in the my space section somewhwhere).
To cut a long story short,my dad died of cancer when I was 3 and mum remarried when I was 7.I remember feeling relieved.Anyway,my stepfather gave me a brother and a wonderful childhood.As a family,we didn't want for anything.
When I was 18,I was drawn to the bright lights of London so I went to live there for 20 years.Meanwhile,Mum and dad got divorced for some reason,probably because he was 20 years younger than her.Circumstances made me leave London to go back home to look after my mother who now had dementia.I looked after her until she passed.My brother looked after the finances.
I now have bought my own home and there's just me and my 3 cats.I asked for information off the dear person who gave me my soul reading,he channeled through to spirit,where he got the message that I had completed my task.
Now,I am long in the tooth,I am enjoying life with my 3 cats,thoughI know that there is something I have left to do.I will wait until it presents its self to me as all my life has been lived through *circumstances*.
Old 29-08-2020, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess

Wow... good on you. So did your channeller say that you're and earth angel?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 29-08-2020, 07:02 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Wow... good on you. So did your channeller say that you're and earth angel?

No,he said that i was an advanced soul and that I should live out the rest of my life with Humility as my purpose was to serve.He said a few other things,but I don't want to repeat them on a public thread.
I noticed your post on another thread(under the religious section),I'm a follower of David Icke too,a lot of what he says seems to be coming true,though I don't agree with everything.I cannot join you in the communal praying as it it is not on my path,but i support all that you do.
Old 29-08-2020, 10:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
No,he said that i was an advanced soul and that I should live out the rest of my life with Humility as my purpose was to serve.He said a few other things,but I don't want to repeat them on a public thread.
I noticed your post on another thread(under the religious section),I'm a follower of David Icke too,a lot of what he says seems to be coming true,though I don't agree with everything.I cannot join you in the communal praying as it it is not on my path,but i support all that you do.

I am interested to learn about the rest of what your channeller had to say, if it's not too intrusive of me and ok by you. You can PM me with the details if you wish?
BTW, I'm not a religious person myself, more spiritual and I do still believe that there a superior level of consciousness that we all came from and one day return.
I was raised as a roman catholic, however, I ex-communicated myself about 15 years at least from it when I did my research on the foundations of it and how they came to be and what they do and don't do now. You may also know I have not posted on any of the religious sections. Not that I can recall.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 29-08-2020, 10:58 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
I am interested to learn about the rest of what your channeller had to say, if it's not too intrusive of me and ok by you. You can PM me with the details if you wish?
BTW, I'm not a religious person myself, more spiritual and I do still believe that there a superior level of consciousness that we all came from and one day return.
I was raised as a roman catholic, however, I ex-communicated myself about 15 years at least from it when I did my research on the foundations of it and how they came to be and what they do and don't do now. You may also know I have not posted on any of the religious sections. Not that I can recall.

You posted on the Light workers and earth angels thread a couple of days ago,*calling all light workers and earth angels*,at the moment its the second thread down, I'll send you a pm,the only reason I didn't want to post it in public is because it sounds like I'm boasting.Any way,I'll send you a pm.
Old 29-08-2020, 11:14 AM
hazada guess

Quote:

Continuing on from my previous post,In my opinion you did the right thing leaving the catholic church,Ive learn't that many of their teachings have been made up at a later date,and i don't want to upset anybody on here,(Each to their own religion) But I too dont follow religion,there is only one source and many teachings,all made up by man.
Old 16-06-2021, 07:09 PM
Newbie ;)

What an insightful reply. I learned more from your reply than I have from articles and websites. Thanks for that!
Old 17-05-2022, 08:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
2) How do we know that star seeds are purposefully here on a mission? How do we know they aren't just curious about Earth life and want to experience it, incidentally raising its vibrations?

The telepathy is likely linked too to the mission
Old 18-05-2022, 05:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
The telepathy is likely linked too to the mission

And I personally admire the telepathy done by starseeds