Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 12-06-2022, 07:34 AM
asearcher

Insecurity in romantic relationship

I've found this page that I thought was really good, so just figured I would share it with the rest of you guys, perhaps it can be of help to someone out there.

11 ways to stop feeling insecure

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday
Old 12-06-2022, 05:19 PM
Master
Insecurities are there for us to become a less flawed person and personality- help us build a better self- areas that need working in until we mastered the art of being: I doubt with reincarnation we could master the art we just brag it.. we always get there in the end even through torment…

Lessons are a hard way to learn-

But the end result is a stronger, leaner, particular person who shines beauty and radiant ego..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 12-06-2022, 05:53 PM
Master
Okay article, and I get the gist of what it's saying.
But honestly I doubt what it says will be of help to people with real insecurity issues because they have been traumatised in the past and have not overcome this yet.
It is almost impossible to stay in the present and do what is suggested when deep down you are still driven by the old programs.

The way I see it, in general the biggest insecurity comes from making the partner and/or relationship the centre of your universe and not yourself. Especially women tend to do this as there's also the collective we still have to deal with. Thousands of years of women being inferior to men, subservient, not having a say.
Even women with otherwise healthy self-confidence and boundaries fall for this when it comes to a love connection. Because a love connection is oh-so important to us ---> making it the centre of our Universe.
Another thing that can make it difficult for women is that we tend to bond much faster than men.
Also, the collective wound for women is fear of abandonment, for men it's fear of commitment and losing their freedom. This goes all the way back to when we split into masc & fem.

All in all there's a lot more to it, it's plus plus plus plus.

The best way I know to become more confident in relationships is to create a healthy life for yourself. Meaning hobbies, friends, activities & interests, having things going for yourself. Such things boost your confidence, happiness, sense of Self, and self-validation etc. Making you much less reliant on a partner to buoy you up. You do it yourself!
And then it's important to not drop all those things as soon as you're in a relationship. You have to keep your own friends, hobbies etc. That way you still have your own input for happiness and so on and if the relationship falls apart / doesn't work out you still have that and aren't left empty-handed.

That way you are empowered, and able to say "no!" or even break things off when it isn't right for you, setting boundaries, and it makes it possible to be vulnerable. The latter means communicating the feminine way.

And if there's something from the past that is still hindering you you take responsibility for your issue and work on it, with a therapist/coach if need be.
Old 14-06-2022, 07:26 AM
Pathfinder

This is a great article! Thanks for sharing. I needed to read this at the moment.

I do find it hard to be vulnerable, it's a lifelong thing I am working on, so I've come to accept.