Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 16-06-2021, 06:55 PM
Newbie ;)

The Descriptions Seem To Fit…

…But I don’t even know if they exist yet. I suppose the best way to describe my personality is to tell you that I am an INFJ/Empath Scorpio with ADHD, BiPolar and OCD. Countless websites exist to explain in plain English that someone like me is largely intuitive and keenly aware of the underlying darkness that exists in the world. In short, life is heavy and thick with the fog of emotional war but its not without its rewards. Think ‘starving artist’ or ‘rebel with a thousand causes’.

I’d love the notion of Starseeds and Indigo Children to be true but my fear is that somewhere along the way I’m going to run into the doctrine and dogma of even a free-thinking, spiritual phenomenon. I hope it’s just church PTSD that has me worried.
Old 04-07-2021, 02:35 AM
madalina_diana

Daughter is 4 and has got me thinking of this children like Dixie Jane/ Charlie D'Amelio. Some people are unable to accept that sometimes there is a second child. Younger one could feel is more loved even mother is suffering a bit more doesn't want to say how it is there . She never want make herself understood.
Old 14-07-2021, 04:06 PM
Newbie ;)

yo yo, this is the new meetingplace for starseeds? peace and happiness to all <3 I'm Daniel *deleted* from norway, born 25.may 198x. working in a grocery store. made lots of music through the years. Where is the society in universe, why are we still waiting? :)))) maybe I have a house out there, waiting for me for 34 years. Friends I have known for billions of years, I want to know all the history, or maybe I dont wanna know? How are you doing everyone? Pray with Jesus Christ. God is real. Maybe I will travel to Andromeda one day. Lets all boost positive spirit all over the place. I put up posters with peace and blessings now and again, was traveling 4 years in Europe from 2014 to 2018. Take care. feel free to write me pb. cheers.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 14-07-2021 at 04:12 PM. Reason: For your protection deleted some :)
Old 14-07-2021, 04:26 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromedan2000
Yep, I think you found one!
I'm an Andromedan Star child.
Interesting thing is this that my mom is also a starseed. She's a Arcturin.!
Draconian here, I think.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 06-02-2023 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 17-07-2021, 07:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Wildstar
Draconian here, I think.
The post was for long ago, My blieves about Draconian and reptailians changed after some researches!!!

Sorry if I was a little Rude!
Old 20-08-2021, 12:41 AM
Pathfinder

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromedan2000
The post was for long ago, My blieves about Draconian and reptailians changed after some researches!!!
Hi!

How do you now view the Draconians and other Reptilians? What has your research uncovered that has altered your viewpoint?

I have read they eat humans and are a warrior-like race of beings. BUT there are a few people who say that some reptilians are gentle and kind. Can't imagine that being true, but anything's possible.

I had one particular dream about the Draconians where a race of people prepared to destroy themselves because they felt they could not defeat the Draconians who were about to board their vessel. Upon awakening, I felt so sad for them. I felt their fear and hopelessness. I was horrified by their imminent demise.

So I find it difficult to believe there are good Dracos or Reptilians out there. And they look sooo fierce like demons, I guess.

Shudder.
Old 19-11-2021, 05:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quodsi
I was wondering if there are star children here.
I do believe in star children. I find them to be exciting... and a little scary. And their story seems sad, too. To me, though.
salutations! I have no idea what or how long I have been a starseed. it started when I was but 9 months old and had a run in with a scorpion( according to parents) that I obviously prevailed,then later, perhaps age 9[ I learned to swim at 7] when swimming in a lake, while rescuing a youngster adrift in a rowboat,I was supposed to be drowned... foot caught seaweed ,yet again survived and the list of these accounts go on as recent as July 4,my life passed before me after a nasty fall head first,meaning what we think it does, like the widow maker that tried to take me out on Valentine’s day 2018 in a gym no less or the 1970 July murder I survived I find it curious to have beaten the odds so many times,these are those I recall vividly, then after an extensive test only recently finding out the many traits I Do identify with in all manner of starseeds that if I’m honest putting ourselves in a box or on a shelf as just one kind of being is in fact limiting our own awareness to become more of what we should be able to find out about our past ,present,and future. herein lies the rub in being able to identify as one or another light being or indigo child,although a number of people have proclaimed that is what I appear in be,I seem to have more star child attributes than indigo, so I disgress who /what is the real Me and what is my mission here? it is a fascinating topic to think about.I am glad there is a place to let ones hair down,so to speak,I wear a GI faithfully;I turned 69 today,looking forward to the next 50 or until my mission here is fulfilled. YES!
Old 19-11-2021, 10:08 PM
Master
I'm from the constillation of Cancer, my astrological name is Cancer as it would happen. I could say I'm a star child, yes.
Loves up.
utopia

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 20-11-2021 at 12:55 AM.
Old 24-11-2021, 07:13 AM
Pea Soup

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I'm from the constillation of Cancer, my astrological name is Cancer as it would happen. I could say I'm a star child, yes.
Loves up.
utopia
Utopia...
Son of GOD.....

Never change.
My life has been enhanced because of knowing you..
Bless you, Love you, Amen.
Old 24-11-2021, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pea Soup
Never change.
My life has been enhanced because of knowing you..
Bless you, Love you, Amen.
Love you Pea, bless you too.
utopia